classes in pvp still broken - only 50 players online on server :-D

Uebli

Hi,

i make a long brake becuase of the op classes , Merc, sniper and finaly the skank tanks . Now i looked into game again and laughing loud when i see only 50 people an fleet on best play time !!!

But no wonder mercs are still overpowered since years , snipers too and i heard that the skank tanks get an nerf !?!? My assa and my jugg are still better in pvp as skank tank ... so where is the nerf :D

So its no wonder that there are only 50 players online. when developer that balance problem ignore for years its only a question of time there are only 10 online.

So good work bioware (ironic) :D

Edited by Uebli

I don't know when or where you play, but my average pop time for PVP and GSF is 5 minutes, and even GF ops can pop without looking for a group sometimes. I also regularly encounter other players when farming mobs for conquests on small planets, and that is in the PVP instance (on the large planets I manage to avoid them).

You know queues are not restricted to people idling on fleet, right? Personally I rather be in my SH, or personal starship, because I have all my assets there and 0 lags, or wait for my pops while actively doing something on the planet. If enough of the other people in the queue are like me, fleet could as sell be empty.

The day you write "70" in the /who list on a time which is not very early/late for the general population, and THERE you do not see 50 people, would be a problematic day. I always see a hundred, heck I often see a hundred online in my guild alone (and they are 98%-100% of them are lvl 70)

And specifically about the skank nerf, you should be comparing skank before nerf to skank after nerf, and see quite a difference, not compare it to other specs who might need a buff to their anti-focus/mobility regardless of the skank situation. And jugg DPS is by far superior in DPS to the skank unless the guy playing the DPS spec doesn't do it optimally, or gets focused. The changes are that a skank jugg can now be soloed by assassins or marauders fr easier than it used to, it was really easy to notice in my point of view, from either side...

Edited by Rafiknoll

What is it with the "low fleet population game is dead" threads in the last few weeks?

1st of all, there maybe more instances and you are in the one that is being depopulated. Second, fleet is not the main area to be in, Bioware made attempts to move people away from fleet. You have all the things from fleet in Odessen for example, or in your stronghold (so you need to check the SH planets like capital world, Nar Shadaa, Yavin etc).

People have other places to hang out, not just the fleet. If its prime time, people are doing Operations, Flashpoints, PVP, Heroics, GSF etc.

Yes, class balance still needs a slight touch, but over all its as close to good as it gets. The only weak stuff are PTs and Sorcs, otherwise its fine.

you are trolls :D of course i know instance ... i spoke of german server. and ythe main problem in this post ist the disbalance over years .... but you have more important things. like talk about instances :D Edited by Uebli

People will never figure out the concept of multiple instances...

It all comes down to the time of day as well. This is what I reported in another thread today

My observation at 6:30pm AEST (1:30am PST).

SS Republic fleet = 19 people. One instance.

SS Imperial fleet = 68 people. One instance.

SF Republic fleet = 29 people, One instance.

SF Imperial fleet = 2 instances, 67 people on one. The other is depopulating so I can find out how many.

This is when I switch to DM to get some pvp. (It’s 9:30am GMT)

It’s possible he logged in when it was like this. But how would we know because he didn’t provide any reference to where he’s from or what time it was.

you are trolls :D of course i know instance ... i spoke of german server. and ythe main problem in this post ist the disbalance over years .... but you have more important things. like talk about instances :D

We're in the English forums, we dont care about the german servers here

you are trolls :D of course i know instance ... i spoke of german server. and ythe main problem in this post ist the disbalance over years .... but you have more important things. like talk about instances :D

Most germans already transferred to DM. And yeah since it is an english site we dont care about other language servers.