Sith Recluse armor droid.

Raansu

Why is there no option to hide the droid? I know most probably are not bothered by it, but man it annoys the crap out of me, especially for how static it is when it follows you. The armor is really cool, but that little droid that pops down when you bring your weapon out is just bleh.

Why is there no option to hide the droid? I know most probably are not bothered by it, but man it annoys the crap out of me, especially for how static it is when it follows you. The armor is really cool, but that little droid that pops down when you bring your weapon out is just bleh.

I feel the same, i love that armor and use it on my Nox, but damn that droid is annoying.

I agree, and ppl have suggested this before. I don't think anyone would be outraged if that droid were simply removed from the piece... Made a mini-pet instead. (And those who have the piece get the mini-pet automatically.) Edited by Neulwen

Sith Recluse armor droid

Why is there no option to hide the droid?

The armor is really cool, but that little droid that pops down when you bring your weapon out ...

Agreed.

In most cases I like armor flourish probes with the exception of Sith Recluse.

Potential solutions:

• Remove flourish probe outright

• Variant armor with no flourish

• Armour flourish is activated by key - perhaps the same key used for mount flourish.

Edited by jimmorrisson

Agreed. In most cases I like armor flourish probes with the exception of Sith Recluse.

Potential solutions:

• Remove flourish probe outright

• Armour flourish is activated by key - perhaps the same key used for mount flourish.

I don't think they should remove it, I just feel like there should be a check box to hide it like there's a checkbox to hide helmets.

I don't think they should remove it, I just feel like there should be a check box to hide it like there's a checkbox to hide helmets.

You want them to code in a check box into the framework of character display options for something that represents a very small fraction of the total outfits in game??? Yeesh.... can we stick to asking for actual bug fixes and new content.. and stop with all the special interest appeals. Here's a thought.. go over to the suggestion forum and suggest they make a variant of the gear without the droid... as that at least leans in to the type of things they do like to do with appearance gear.

And please note: I do not like the droid either... and so I simply do not use this particular outfits slot gear (chest) that renders it. I unlocked the set specifically for the helmet as the chest piece is underwhelming to me personally.

There is so much to choose from in terms of gear appearance in this game.. that it's not hard to get something that pleases you and does not require the studio to drop everything and code in a fix for the handful of players that don't like something.

Edited by Andryah

Here's a thought.. go over to the suggestion forum and suggest they make a variant of the gear without the droid... as that at least leans in to the type of things they do like to do with appearance gear.

Do they give that alternate version for free to people who already have the original one ?

Cuz i'm not gonna pay for an outfit i already paid just to get rid of that stupid droid.

And i like the chest piece, so i have no way to get rid of it unfortunately. The only part of this armour i don't like is the helmet.

That wouldn't be fair to those of us who have already acquired the set. Unless the new set was also automatically granted to owners of the old (including in collections).

I do not like the droid either... and so I simply do not use this particular outfits slot gear (chest) that renders it. I unlocked the set specifically for the helmet as the chest piece is underwhelming to me personally.

Well, that's your personal prerogative. Me for example I like only the chest piece (except the droid). There can be lots to choose from, but I still like this one the most for some of my chars. So much so that I am putting up with the droid.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.