Operative healer good at anything?

ecstazypop

"Statistics out of their heads"

LMAO

Yeah. Definitely.

Love all you "What??!?!?!" posters. Typical fotm players defending their op class :'D

All i need is to take a look ingame to see how many people playing Operatives, PTs and healsorcs in rated bgs. You literally see nothing else in rated but ok. "WHATTTTTT" xD

I haven't done ranked in over 2 years. Just curious, how many merc healers do you see in ranked nowadays?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only merc healer i can think of is durwell

durwell? I rather take Arthessia.

Thanks @kissingaiur for tips. Outplayed? Yes, that's why I done this thread, this fury mara meme on DM server is insane, I got rekt in everyway possible, no los matter or anything, nvm :D was my utilties points :D

Try to kite more if you dont have tank with you, usually it possible to kite 3 dd dudes in regs. If ppl who focus u are good, then u supposed to die w/o guard on you =)

P.S Hottie's guide is pretty lit for beginners, i strongly reccomend to read it.

@katrin'ka, friend, I think you're a good player, legit, maybe best operative healer in pvp and your ratings shine your spot into a very strong position as a intuitive player and a good knowledge of this class, but friend, I did not ask for your estimation about my skill level, and saying you see how good is an operative heal just by looking 30 seconds on him, lul, I killed you easy on your sniper 6-7 times in regs me being a fairly new player to sniper after 3 days /played. I don't have an interest to give you my opinion about how you play and with what class you play, especially when you queue as healer in regular warzones with a tank.

I consider Hottie's response more useful than yours.

For someone asking for advice and opinions, you don't seem very enthusiastic about receiving any.

You want me to be enthusiastic about a guy who's only type of reply is "you're bad player" ?

I said Hottie reply is useful. :rolleyes:

You want me to be enthusiastic about a guy who's only type of reply is "you're bad player" ?

Katrin'ka is an experienced medicine operative in ranked, he is also on your server. He is one of the best people for you to ask for advice.

Where? Not here at least. Trying not to speak on his behalf, but I find Kat to be helpful and friendly. If you ask for help he won't just say "u bad, lulz."

Where? Not here at least. Trying not to speak on his behalf, but I find Kat to be helpful and friendly. If you ask for help he won't just say "u bad, lulz."

Are you not reading? He just said that in a whisper. It's just a game, lol. <3

Also kinda impossible to call other people average in a mmo the size of swtor? Is there like ~20 active players of each class per server? playing a `sort of dedicated´ PvP? :) So it is a void expression as their are barely marginal difference if compared to games with pro Leagues in varies e-sports.

And, associated football have 250-265 million players World wide and players there have 100 times more talent, like Messi. Never heard him call other footballers average. I guess that is because he is a quality person.

I dropped by Kissing's twitch just a few days ago, to clarify some of the questions raised here and she promptly delivered 10 straight forward answers and suggestions to a complete stranger, about how to Scoundrel Heal and survive. That is very easy to respect.

Hope Artthy found what he was looking for and see you on DM.

Edited by Mannok
Clarity

Also kinda hard to call other people average in a mmo the size of swtor? Is there like ~20 active players of each class per server? playing a `sort of dedicated´ PvP? :) So it is a void expression if compared to games with pro Leagues in varies e-sports.

And, associated football has 250-265 million players World wide and I never even heard Messi call other footballers average. I guess that is because he has class, n stuff, etc. and is a quality person.

I dropped by Kissing's twitch just a few days ago, to clarify some of the questions raised here and she promptly delivered 10 straight forward answers and suggestions to a complete stranger, about how to Scoundrel Heal and survive. That is very easy to respect.

Hottie has always been helpful, and always been respected and thought of as more than "average" when it comes to skills as a player.

I remember when she first crafted the operative healing class guide. I mean honestly do "average" players craft in-depth gaming guides like the one she made?

For some reason many great players rather knock others down, remain apathetic towards the betterment of strangers and criticize other great players instead of supporting them which is sad.

Hottie, Argh, Kre'a, and many others that created guides in the past have always been helpful when asked questions about the game. I got to respect that, taking time out of their day to help others for nothing in return.