So Disappointed at Zildrog's form

Slowpokeking

With the whole thing about Zildrog being another form of Izax, I was expecting the Gravestone to combine with Ixaz to make a super robot of death.

How about a super robot of death ( by laughing) looking like a giant squeaking astromech? :D

But it was said to be a giant Cobra!

Given the "dragon of Zakuul" that kept being mentioned, that was what my money was on.

Oh well.

Some sort of snake-dragon thing would have been fun.

Again, Izax is the cobra/dragon/snake thing. It'd be weird if they both looked the same.

But it was said to be a giant Cobra!

Zakuulian fake news. It's not the first time. They also claimed for example that The Outlander is bad.

From Reddit:

"You mean you didn't like fighting appearance designer? I was glad to finally give it a beating for taking all those cartel coins :)"

Oh my, this is brilliant. I see it now. :D

Welcome back Spuds! Haven't seen you for a while around here.:)

Oh, I browse the forum every day - ever hopeful Bioware will start listening to us and start making the game fun again.

Haven't actually played the game since just before the last update on 22/05/18 and have only logged in three or four times since Nathema went live.

I suspect I'll lose fourm access after the nest server restart, as I am no longer subbed.

All The Best

Oh, I browse the forum every day - ever hopeful Bioware will start listening to us and start making the game fun again.

Haven't actually played the game since just before the last update on 22/05/18 and have only logged in three or four times since Nathema went live.

I suspect I'll lose fourm access after the nest server restart, as I am no longer subbed.

All The Best

Awww I see! Well, welcome back anyways, and bye I guess? Hopefully when you'll return next time, if you do, the game will be to your liking! :)

Thethe forums could use a HappySpuds! :d_cool:

Again, Izax is the cobra/dragon/snake thing. It'd be weird if they both looked the same.

Eh. The cobra was on the Heralds of Zildrog's stuff so it still would have made more sense as the cobra/dragon. And not everyone cares what is in the Ops. :)