[Kill Request] Lana Beniko

Paulsutherland

I have an idea : Lana could be replaced by Jaesa for the Imp classes and by Zenith/Scourge for Rep classes. I don't say "kill her", just ..send her away to meditate for a while? Is a bit annoying we cannot chose our trusted advisor.

I don't care who replaces her, I just want Lana dead! Preferably by my own hand. :sy_darkside:

I don't care who replaces her, I just want Lana dead! Preferably by my own hand. :sy_darkside:

Blasphemy! How can you even think such a thing! :p

More seriously I don't think Bio will ever kill off Lana as she's the writes' pet much like two other female companions from previous Bio games that had names that started with L.

Blasphemy! How can you even think such a thing! :p

More seriously I don't think Bio will ever kill off Lana as she's the writes' pet much like two other female companions from previous Bio games that had names that started with L.

I don't know about Dragon Age ... but Liara from mass effect can die ... I saw her get vaporized by a Harbinger.

Hmmm ... maybe we could have an option to incinerate Lana?

Edited by Paulsutherland

I don't know about Dragon Age ... but Liara from mass effect can die ... I saw her get vaporized by a Harbinger.

Hmmm ... maybe we could have an option to incinerate Lana?

Under certain conditions so can Leliana from Dragon Age: Origins, the kicker is that she then appears in DA2 and DA:I even if you killed her in DA:O. This never bothered me as I never killed Leliana but those that did kill her oh boy what a drama...

I was already disturbed by him wanting to romance Vaylin lol. :p

Bringing up Vaylin and a desire to kill certain companions in nearly every thread creeps me out, to be sure. As someone else mentioned it was done with Theron and now it seems like it's time to make another fanbase uncomfortable.

No, she said to find somewhere quiet. The Outlander(1) went into the forest.

(1) No. Cleopatra Aegyptus of Kryta is the Outlander. All those people in Amnoon and everywhere else in Elona were very clear on that.

*checks to make sure I am on the correct game forum* :D

I wish more games had GW2's crafting stash, it's really one of the best I've ever seen. I'd also love if more games used the GW Henchman system. Imagine this game with Henchmen-style AI and parties.