How long does it take to get the cartel coins after someone uses your referral link

Argeopali

I said that I would give 1 million credits to whoever uses my referral link and someone said they were interested, so I sent them my referral link and they said they have done it. I sent them one million credits and I went to the cartel market to see if I got the 600 cartel coins and I didn't. Does it take time before you will get it or did that guy pretty much steal my 1 million credits.

Read the FAQ in my signature. They have to first be someone who has never used a referral link for 500 and then they have to subscribe before you get any coins. If you check your referral history you'll see their account name and how many days are left for them to subscribe. Edited by kodrac

I said that I would give 1 million credits to whoever uses my referral link and someone said they were interested, so I sent them my referral link and they said they have done it. I sent them one million credits and I went to the cartel market to see if I got the 600 cartel coins and I didn't. Does it take time before you will get it or did that guy pretty much steal my 1 million credits.

You can see if anyone used your referral code by going to your account. A date is given to each time someone used it, so if you remember the exact day you gave him the 1M, go your account and look to see if he used your referral code on that day.

When viewing your account info on swtor.com, the list of who has used your code is on the left under the heading "Refer a friend"

For me, it's been anywhere from nearly instant to the next time I log in -- when they use my code immediately. Otherwise, if the player hasn't robbed you blind, you're at the mercy of when he gets around to it.

How long do you stay linked to someone after clicking? I still can't click a friend's link as I'm still linked to the previous person I assume that I clicked last year around December. It says it already exists.:confused:

I thought it was every 90 days?

Edited by Eshvara

How long do you stay linked to someone after clicking? I still can't click a friend's link as I'm still linked to the previous person I assume that I clicked last year around December. It says it already exists.:confused:

I thought it was every 90 days?

I believe the 90 day thing is if you drop to preferred for 90 days the thing resets, not "every 90 days".