Nathema Conspiracy Flash point freezing and crashing

ICE_JEDI

I started the flash point in SOLO story mode. At the moment when I reach the temple, I go to cut scene, my character walks up and then it freezes and crashes. I have restarted and re downloaded the game; same problem.

I have reset the phase and restarted the flash point but the same problem happens at the same scene.

I started the flash point in SOLO story mode. At the moment when I reach the temple, I go to cut scene, my character walks up and then it freezes and crashes. I have restarted and re downloaded the game; same problem.

I have reset the phase and restarted the flash point but the same problem happens at the same scene.

I experience the same problem in this cutscene and also just before the last boss.

I can get through, when I lower my graphic settings a notch.

• 1 month later...
Cannot even launch the mission itself on one of my characters - load screen get 1/4-1/2 way and hangs. Eventually booted out to the character selection screen. I also tried lowering GFX settings and running the repair and it made no difference. Opened a customer service ticket yesterday and no one has replied back.

Customer service has responded to my ticket and acknowledged that the devs are looking into this issue:

"I’m sorry for the inconvenience that you have faced, I just can't imagine how it feels for you not to be able to complete Nathema Conspiracy. We'll do our very best possible to help the situation and please forgive the delay in replying to your ticket, due to a backlog that we have at the moment.

The issue that you have been experiencing is known to us and our development team are in the process of investigating it further.

We regret that we will be unable to provide you with further updates on this issue, but recommend checking the latest patch notes at http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes for information on any fixes or changes related to this issue.

We would like to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, and to thank you again for the valuable feedback you have provided. Please do not hesitate to report any other issues you may encounter while playing."

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...