Rail Shot and Arsenal

neuvo

Why do I need to have my enemy bleeding or stunned to shoot it? :confused:

Why do Mercenary Arsenals wield dual wield blasters when all they do is squat and squeeze missiles from their backpacks?

Edited by neuvo

• 3 weeks later...
It could be the way I'm geared at the moment but I do not see a significant increase in damage when I stack tracer lock 5 times. So feel free to let that shot go at 3 instead of 5. Not sure how far along you are yet but at level 40 when I want to cast rail shot I can cast it almost 100% of the time. Just keep trucking and eventually you won't notice the status effect requirement to hit the button on it. If this playstyle doesn't suit you consider pyrotech. I'm considering it myself. I'm weighing the options of DOTs over the long cast times of our bread and butter skill.

Rail Shot is a superb finishing-tool for arsenal but it really comes to shine for pyrotech-spec:

Firebug

Increases the critical bonus damage of Combustible Gas Cylinder, Rail Shot, Incendiary Missile and Thermal Detonator by [15 / 30]%.

Rain of Fire

Rapid Shots, Power Shot, Rail Shot, Unload and Sweeping Blasters deal [3 / 6 / 9]% additional damage to burning targets.

Prototype Particle Accelerator

Power Shot has a [10 / 20 / 30]% chance and Unload has a [20 / 40 / 60]% chance to finish the cooldown on Rail Shot and make the next Rail Shot free.

Superheated Rail

Rail Shot ignores [15 / 30]% of the target's armor. In addition, if Rail Shot hits a burning target, it has a [50 / 100]% chance to vent 8 heat and refresh the duration of your Combustible Gas Cylinder's burn effect if present.

And last, but never least:

Battlemaster Eliminator's Gear

4 pieces: Increases the critical chance of Rail Shot or High Impact Bolt by 15%.

so it may take a while but with proper spec and gear, RS will be a monster in your arsenal. :D

Edited by azasan

That is all.

Well technically that is the answer to the Ultimate Question of Life The Universe and Everything, not the answer to the meaning of life.

The issue is that no one yet knows what the question that 42 answers is.

dammit now I want to start a petition to allow Bounty Hunters to carry a Towel.

Well technically that is the answer to the Ultimate Question of Life The Universe and Everything, not the answer to the meaning of life.

dammit now I want to start a petition to allow Bounty Hunters to carry a Towel.

Black Talon Captain: I won't lead my people on a suicide mission.

Bounty Hunter: Suicide was forgetting where your towel is. [blaster Fire]

You have unlocked the title: Hoopy Frood.

well technically that is the answer to the ultimate question of life the universe and everything, not the answer to the meaning of life.

Dammit now i want to start a petition to allow bounty hunters to carry a towel.

Don't Panic!