Lana marriage missing from Interactions in 5.9.1

BenKatarn

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello peep! Just yesterday night I finished the nathema conspiracy and had the choice to marry Lana. So I did and logged off. The next morning I signed on checked the interactions and the whole marrying Lana thing was gone. Does anyone know how to fix or should I just report it? Honestly it was definitely worth to see all the flirt options. Hopefully they add more. Plox let me know what you all hear.

Hello peep! Just yesterday night I finished the nathema conspiracy and had the choice to marry Lana. So I did and logged off. The next morning I signed on checked the interactions and the whole marrying Lana thing was gone. Does anyone know how to fix or should I just report it? Honestly it was definitely worth to see all the flirt options. Hopefully they add more. Plox let me know what you all hear.

They are aware of the issue. We haven't heard anything back about a cause or solution. We don't know when or if this will be fixed. I'd love to hear back from the developers for some advice on how to approach this issue. Are we best off avoiding the marriage scene for the foreseeable future until this can be fixed?

Yeah, several of us in this thread have reported the same issue. :(

I submitted a bug report in-game in addition to posting here. It can't hurt to do so IMHO.

Awesome glad to hear that I’m not the only one that submitted a ticket. Definitely agree that I would like to hear from the devs about this. Couldn’t romance with my first character and so that bummed me out a lot. So I decided to level another character and luckily the grind to get to finish nathema conspiracy from start was worth to see the scene romancing/marry Lana. Well put hours however just felt like a let down after the bug ;-;

I romanticized Lana in KOTFE in the Cantina scene. It was also flagged with her. Now I am middle KOTET and did not have a love scene with her. Is that normal? It is still flagged. :confused: Or is Lana just cold as a fish? She could have been worried when Valk kidnapped me in the forest ...

I romanticized Lana in KOTFE in the Cantina scene. It was also flagged with her. Now I am middle KOTET and did not have a love scene with her. Is that normal? It is still flagged. :confused: Or is Lana just cold as a fish? She could have been worried when Valk kidnapped me in the forest ...

If you got the romance warning popup, you should have received a sweet letter from Lana after KOTFE chapter 12 when you were lost in the forest. And there are a few flirts and extra lines in KOTET but nothing really that counts as a 'love scene' until the very last chapter.

Edited by IoNonSoEVero

If you got the romance warning popup, you should have received a sweet letter from Lana after KOTFE chapter 12 when you were lost in the forest. And there are a few flirts and extra lines in KOTET but nothing really that counts as a 'love scene' until the very last chapter.

The letter and other flirts I have not received .... Mpf, then probably the whole Lana love thing broken. :mad::mad::(

The letter and other flirts I have not received .... Mpf, then probably the whole Lana love thing broken. :mad::mad::(

:( There seem to be a lot of bugs with it. If the game is patched before you reach the end of chapter 9 and lock in the romance, you lose the romance flag too. The advice I read was to play chapters 1-9 straight through so it's locked in. I've done that marathon with every character I've brought through KOTFE and they've been able to romance Lana that way, but it's been exhausting. By the time I reach chapter 9 I'm so tired of playing I can't even enjoy the romance moments. :(

I really hope they fix the marriage flags and the other issues people are having. It doesn't even seem like it's worth it to bring another character through the Nathema Conspiracy to get the marriage because the flag is vanishing afterward regardless. Plus, I really want my main to have her marriage recognized and flagged properly. I spent a lot of time and work on that character.

Ran The Nathema Conspiracy yesterday, and even though I was locked in with Lana previously, Theron was my apparent love interest, even thought I showed no interest in him before.

It doesn't even show up on her panel. Only that she's world about the Emperor in my brain, and my use of his power. Theron's claims I started a romance with him, before breaking it off for somebody else.

Edited by Oraciion

Is this still being looked at? As I am still concerned over my Lana romance not going through. I did have all the romance content like asking her to marry me. Yet nothing was recorded in my interaction log.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention! We'll investigate and get back to you once we have a sense of what's going on. Feel free to continue posting in this thread with any additional details.

This isn't the only bug in this FP. I've gotten a similar bug during the Nathema Conspiracy FP, where the game thinks I picked the Dark Side Ending for my Smuggled in Chapter 3. In fact, I'm not the only one who has gotten a Chapter 3 related bug in the Nathema FP. Can we expect those bugs to be looked into as well?

Edited by Swedguy

Same here. I proposed pre-5.9.1 and post 5.9.1 and both characters had the marriage interaction disappear from the interactions window. This really needs to be addressed and soon. If my main can't have her love interest and I cant take an alt through it then what's the point in playing any alts. My choices either don't matter or are simply taken away because of a bug and then CS just gives the finger and says "nothing we can do?"

I do understand the guy sitting at the CS desk cant magically restore my interactions from his chair but at least a solution like "we are looking into this and will make it right just give us time please" would be much better than "sorry it's a bug". Yeah I know its a bug what are you going to do be doing about it?

In the very end of the livestream today (at around 35 minutes in) Eric and Charles mentioned they are going to try to have a fix in 5.9.2 at the end of this month. I really hope that will fix it for all of us who have this issue and that everyone who is missing their marriage flag right now will get it back.

Thank you for addressing it in the livestream!

In the very end of the livestream today (at around 35 minutes in) Eric and Charles mentioned they are going to try to have a fix in 5.9.2 at the end of this month. I really hope that will fix it for all of us who have this issue and that everyone who is missing their marriage flag right now will get it back.

Thank you for addressing it in the livestream!

Lord, I hope so. I'm going to be a sad panda if the tag doesn't show after the new patch. :(

• 2 months later...