Lana marriage missing from Interactions in 5.9.1

BenKatarn

ok so i did Solo Story mode of the Nathema Conspiracy and in a romance with lana but ive still seen no cut scene where we purpose. am i missing something here? do i need to get her to lvl 50?

Did you do the correct version of it? The one with the actual story related cutscenes or just the version that's doable by one player? There's a difference between Story and Solo mode.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you do the correct version of it? The one with the actual story related cutscenes or just the version that's doable by one player? There's a difference between Story and Solo mode.

how do you know which one you are in? when i rightclick my port it says its on story mode... and when i go in.. no cutscene

• 3 months later...
Did anyone get this resolved? Like many of you I romanced her in the cantina but didnt get a pop up window confirming it. I played now all the way up and through nathema conspiracy continuing the romance but last note in her interaction is shes worried about valkorians power. Didnt get a marriage cutscene I assume because her relationship was never locked in. Now here I am and I dont even see the mission Error in Alliance Recorss they said they introduced to fix it. Now what??

I didn't even get the marriage option, in spite of being locked in the romance with her! I played through every damn expansion, I didn't skip anything. My Smuggler even defected to the Empire.

This is f*cking frustrating!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

My Bounty Hunter was able to marry her though, no problem. I don't understand the logic.

Edited by Dylinrae

I give up any hope for a fix, I got locked romance with Lana from the cantina part and then start of KOTET suddenly nothing right through to Nathema and Ossus, sure I got copy of my main char but it does take effort to redo all what got broke. got nothing to fix it nor the that Alliance pop up thing to correct it.

• 1 year later...

Did this issue ever get resolved?

Just got back into swtor and completed everything including The Nathema Conspiracy. I romanced Lana at the cantina on Ch.9, even got the window pop up and accepted. At the end of the flashpoint I never got the option to propose. I checked the bio on Lana and it said nothing about me being in a relationship with her. I'm guessing the relationship flag didn't stick after accepting it and completing Ch.9, which is why I didn't get the option to propose.

Figured I'd try and replay chapters 1-9 to romance Lana again and I did. I accepted the romance pop-up for a second time and continued finish Ch.9. When I checked Lana's bio, the same issue happened, nothing about a relationship.

At last I tried one last time. This time after accepting the romance pop-up for a 3rd time and exiting the cantina, I saw the H1-R1 droid. I proceeded to do the questionnaire for the droid's quest and agreed to having proposed to lana (even though I never got that option) thinking maybe it'd help. While still in the chapter, I looked at her bio and it showed the romance and proposal flags.

After finishing the chapter and looking at Lana's bio again, both flags were removed.

With that said; what exactly is the fix here? I only run 1 character and don't have the time play often, did the game just blocked me off the biggest part of this expansion?

Thanks in advance!

Just got back into swtor and completed everything including The Nathema Conspiracy. I romanced Lana at the cantina on Ch.9, even got the window pop up and accepted. At the end of the flashpoint I never got the option to propose. I checked the bio on Lana and it said nothing about me being in a relationship with her. I'm guessing the relationship flag didn't stick after accepting it and completing Ch.9, which is why I didn't get the option to propose.

Figured I'd try and replay chapters 1-9 to romance Lana again and I did. I accepted the romance pop-up for a second time and continued finish Ch.9. When I checked Lana's bio, the same issue happened, nothing about a relationship.

At last I tried one last time. This time after accepting the romance pop-up for a 3rd time and exiting the cantina, I saw the H1-R1 droid. I proceeded to do the questionnaire for the droid's quest and agreed to having proposed to lana (even though I never got that option) thinking maybe it'd help. While still in the chapter, I looked at her bio and it showed the romance and proposal flags.

After finishing the chapter and looking at Lana's bio again, both flags were removed.

With that said; what exactly is the fix here? I only run 1 character and don't have the time play often, did the game just blocked me off the biggest part of this expansion?

Thanks in advance!

that's where my main imp toon has been for like a year or so.

It did. Well, the "game forgot I proposed" issue got fixed. That's what the H1-R1 droid mission was about. It was a way to change what you decided.

However, there are *other* bugs in the KotFE romances, which can cause any or all of the following:

* You don't get the 2. [Flirt] option in the cantina in KotFE Chapter IX.

* You get and take that option, lock in the romance, and then somehow (the mechanism(s) is/are unknown) the game forgets your romance.

* You proceed all the way through the story, lock the romance along the way, and propose to Lana during the short period where this thread's bug was in-game, and the proposal is never recorded. This bug was only in-game for a week or so before it was fixed.

Indeed. See the second item above. You locked it in and then the game forgot.

Correct. You can't rewrite the recorded results of chapters that character has already finished.

EDIT: It will look as if you can while you are playing a chapter, but once you finish or otherwise exit the chapter, the rewritten state will disappear. END-EDIT.

There is no fix. There are rumours of some plans for ways to repair / restore / renew / etc. a Lana / Koth / Theron romance that got bugged out of existence, but there's nothing concrete that's known outside of BioWare. They are currently only Rumours Spread By Some Dude On The Internet, and therefore worth essentially nothing.

That said (and I'm sorry I can't be more helpful by e.g. telling you about a special droid on the Western Ice Shelf of Ilum that will make it all good - this droid doesn't exist, by the way), I find it interesting that you highlight the Lana / Theron (as appropriate) marriage proposal as the biggest part of the Nathema Conspiracy segment. I'm not saying you're *wrong*, just that it's interesting.

Edited by SteveTheCynic