I really wish...

septru

:) I Try to Emphasize certain words. so I Capitalize, use "Quotes", ALL caps (some but not much), use the *Asterisks*, or sometimes LiKe ThIs,, Its just to try to get past the bland text format to convey a meaning or feeling. Some words are "More" important then *Others*.

:) I Try to Emphasize certain words. so I Capitalize, use "Quotes", ALL caps (some but not much), use the *Asterisks*, or sometimes LiKe ThIs,, Its just to try to get past the bland text format to convey a meaning or feeling. Some words are "More" important then *Others*.

So, asterisks mean something is less important than whatever is in quotes? :D It's interesting. You know you could also use different colours or the bold or italics and underline too. Just something to consider if you get bored of the usual way. :)

And I guess to stay in the spirit of the thread...

I really wish...I knew more details about the Rishi stronghold. What it'll be like when it's coming and how much it'll be. :D

I really wish there was a Risha appreciation thread.

Start one!

I really wish Anthony Ingruber was Han Solo in the new movie.

I had to look him up! I agree - he would have been perfect - he even has the "Han" look. Now I know this I've gone off the idea of watching the film now. Boo for fail casting.

I wish there were no more "Appreciation" threads. :rolleyes:

I was going to go for something like this, but with a little more venom in there..

Something like.. "I wish people would cut the hell out with those blasted appreciation-threads. There didn't need to be one, there certainly doesn't need to be a new one every month."

Don't mean to antagonize anyone, so I stay out of those threads.. but this largely pointless spam-thread seems like a good opportunity to get a mini-rant out there.

I had to look him up! I agree - he would have been perfect - he even has the "Han" look. Now I know this I've gone off the idea of watching the film now. Boo for fail casting.

He was also in the Age of Adeline, playing the younger version of Harrison Ford's character, that's where I first saw him and he was great. I was like, right there and then to my family, "If they ever need young Han or Indy, there he is! Perfect!"

And then this happens. Fail casting is right. It kinda makes me ill. I loved Han for 40 years and that guy they cast, makes me cringe. :(

I was going to go for something like this, but with a little more venom in there..

Something like.. "I wish people would cut the hell out with those blasted appreciation-threads. There didn't need to be one, there certainly doesn't need to be a new one every month."

Don't mean to antagonize anyone, so I stay out of those threads.. but this largely pointless spam-thread seems like a good opportunity to get a mini-rant out there.

You know, a lot of good has come out of them, they've been the one thing that unites a lot of players. People gather to discuss a character or part of the game they love and to me that beats the thigh high mess of bishin' that occurs on General most of the time. It may seem like spam to those who don't participate, but it's not. Meaningful discussions have been had on many of them, they've created friendships through a common love, even created guilds. Quinn's thread was the original 'love thread' and it really did contribute something meaningful to me in the friendships I may not otherwise have made.

I wish I had my flamethrower back. BH has the equipment and the urge, but no gas I guess. Yes, fart jokes aside.

I was just being a jackas.s when I posted that. I wanted to beat the guy that would actually ask for that lol. :D

Edited by Lunafox

..More would consider a Higher duty then themselves regarding Theron and his profession.

Ever since Umbarra the issue Of "Theron's Allegiance" has came up and I'm seeing mostly "Kill him because he didn't Ask my permission 1st" type reasons. We all play different games and B.W. is great for that but as 5.9 is closer and closer I'm wondering more often how many would kill Biowares second best character (ingame, actually he has far more content outside SWTOR then Lana) for simply doing his job and not wasting time gossiping with us. I'm posting this small bit of how dirty a business Espionage typically is for both sides and how it often has ended historically. If he changed sides so be it, his choice, but if not...

Mata Hari

The Espionage business is bad business on all sides. Mata Hari was a (Harem..ish)dancer during WW1 with friends both Allies and Axis and eventually convicted of treason later executed by the french. But that is only Part of the real story later revealed by personal references decades later. Starting with a French spy that had little luck with gaining any trust or information from the Axis notices Mata Hari had easily gained the enemies trust. When asked by the real spy to help Mata Hari agreed being a patriot and lover of freedom. Mata Hari being excellant at using her charisma and other Talents soon was trusted with the Axis higher ranking Officers and learning information she fed back to the French Spy. The Axis also noticing her talents asked her to infact work for them, knowing this would build on her trust from the axis therefore higher levels of intelligence she agrees. Now Mata Hari is feeding intelligence to the French spy and some limited intelligence to the Axis. After WW1 Mata Hari is convicted of Treason by the French Government and stands tall even as she was executed. Decades later it is revealed the information she gave the Axis was trivial and most already known however the Intelligence the French spy was given was crucial even affecting large scale plans. Not Long ago Mata Hari was retried (Posthumously) and not only exonerated from the Treason conviction but awarded. Being a spy is a bad business.

Edited by MikeCobalt