Shae Vizla Romance

Rappeldrache

Hello,

could it be possible to have a Romance with Shae Vizla (for my very handsome Powertech :D )?

There is Arcann as male romance option. As female romance option we should have something, too. Please. :) But not just " a nice little girl from nowhere". If we have something "famous and powerful" like Arcann, there should be a famous & powerful female romance option, too. :cool:

Thanks and Greetings :-)

PS: Sorry, my english is not really good.

• 5 months later...
To be honest our characters are probably pushing close to a thousand at this point lol. Gross exaggeration I know but still we must be very old by now honestly.

From the beginning of the game to the current point is no more than a dozen years, which makes most of the player characters in their mid thirties.

From the beginning of the game to the current point is no more than a dozen years, which makes most of the player characters in their mid thirties.

Class stories start in 3643 BBY. It is now 3630 BBY. Just about 13 years. On Iokath, Quinn mentions it's been 6 years and 8 months since the PC was frozen in carbon, and there are more months from Iokath to Nathema.

And I wouldn't say "most." The ages that players assign their characters are all over the place and they could plausibly and easily be in their late 30s to mid 40s by Nathema. The only ones that have ever seemed younger than say, 25, to me are the Jedi Knight and the female Sith Inquisitor.

Edited by IoNonSoEVero

Class stories start in 3643 BBY. It is now 3630 BBY. Just about 13 years. On Iokath, Quinn mentions it's been 6 years and 8 months since the PC was frozen in carbon, and there are more months from Iokath to Nathema.

And I wouldn't say "most." The ages that players assign their characters are all over the place and they could plausibly and easily be in their late 30s to mid 40s by Nathema. The only ones that have ever seemed younger than say, 25, to me are the Jedi Knight and the female Sith Inquisitor.

The merc is a young kid, Braden mentions that in the intro. Most of my mercs tend to look older though, so I usually headcanon that as new to bounty hunting, or young compared to Braden, who's like 90.

The IA must also be pretty young since they are on their first solo op in Hutta, and only just receive their agent code.

Likewise, the Trooper only just got out of the academy.

For the FUers it's debatable. They only just got out of the academy/temple but the force can make anything possible i guess. For the NFUers, however, it's unlikely they can do what they do if they aren't in the prime of their life at their peak physical condition.

The merc is a young kid, Braden mentions that in the intro. Most of my mercs tend to look older though, so I usually headcanon that as new to bounty hunting, or young compared to Braden, who's like 90.

The IA must also be pretty young since they are on their first solo op in Hutta, and only just receive their agent code.

Likewise, the Trooper only just got out of the academy.

For the FUers it's debatable. They only just got out of the academy/temple but the force can make anything possible i guess. For the NFUers, however, it's unlikely they can do what they do if they aren't in the prime of their life at their peak physical condition.

There's nothing that establishes that the characters have to be any particular age, and "prime of their life" and "peak physical condition" are very subjective terms. In some sports someone who is 18 is considered a baby and in others that's old, for instance. IMHO someone could make compelling arguments for a wide variety of ages for the characters but the point is that there's nothing in the game that says they HAVE to be a certain age or establishes a canon age for them.

Shae scares me. Out of all our companions, she strikes me as the one who would most like getting rough in bed, and by getting rough, I mean she would break you! Like the Klingon mating ritual in Star Trek, you'll end up needing medical attention, and someone would likely have to cart you off to a Kolto tank after an evening with her. Remember at the conclusion of the Blood Hunt FP, after you beat her, she takes her battered and bruised brethren on a safari. She's intense, even by Mandalorian standards.

Wasn't she also there with Darth Malgus for the sacking of Coruscant in the cinematic trailer,

?

That said, I can see why some people might want her as a LI.... :p

Shae scares me. Out of all our companions, she strikes me as the one who would most like getting rough in bed, and by getting rough, I mean she would break you! Like the Klingon mating ritual in Star Trek, you'll end up needing medical attention, and someone would likely have to cart you off to a Kolto tank after an evening with her. Remember at the conclusion of the Blood Hunt FP, after you beat her, she takes her battered and bruised brethren on a safari. She's intense, even by Mandalorian standards.

Wasn't she also there with Darth Malgus for the sacking of Coruscant in the cinematic trailer,

?

That said, I can see why some people might want her as a LI.... :p

Me too. Soon as I saw the title to this thread my first thought was when she says "Someone clean up this mess!"

That would be me on the floor in various pieces.

Edited by xordevoreaux