Alliance Alerts ONLY on Odessen?

Eanelinea

So, I have a question.

Is it ONLY alliance alerts that are in our base on Odessen?

I know Theron, Lana, Senya, Arcann, T7-01 and Koth are there who aren't alerts. And of course, people like Hylo, but where's everyone else?

I found Ashara, Corso, Risha, and Vector in my base, just chilling, but I didn't see Andronikos. I don't see Jorgan, Quinn, Dorne or Torian. Or even Vette and Gault.

I do see my Star Fortress companions and a ton of alliance alerts I did. My base is 20/20/20/20, so um...where's the other people I met and accepted into my base/alliance?

I'd say it were only Love Interests, but then where is Quinn, Dorne, Torian, Andronikos, Jorgan and Vette?

Could you guys put them in my base(s) too? Cause if they are original companions for that class and I've recruited them, I'd like to see them. Thank you.

Edited by Eanelinea

Check the cantina and the Imp/Pub dome things outside the base instance. I know Pierce is in the Imp hub area. I know you didn't mention Pierce by name, but I figured if Pierce shows up outside the instance the others might be around as well.

Or even Vette and Gault.

Gault is standing at the Military Hangar entrance and he's quite talkative ;). Torian, same, next to the entrance to the tunnel leading to Military Hangar. Vette standing next to the War Table.

Upd. Checked on the main character who did all the story content - can't see them either :confused: all the previous ones are visible while logged in on character who's running KotET Chapter II at the moment.

Edited by Txornisx

Since we're speaking of comps/alliance members popping up--did Treek and HK-51 get re-added to the personal ship in the last few months (been that long since I was on my ship, no need for it) or did I just NEVER notice them there? I swear they were never on my ship after KotFE/ET. Edited by Sinhammer

Gault is standing at the Military Hangar entrance and he's quite talkative ;). Torian, same, next to the entrance to the tunnel leading to Military Hangar. Vette standing next to the War Table.

Upd. Checked on the main character who did all the story content - can't see them either :confused: all the previous ones are visible while logged in on character who's running KotET Chapter II at the moment.

This is only when in instance where [redacted] tried to take control of the Alliance (speech). or around that part of the chapters.

I have never seen Quinn on Odessen. Once you get to a certain point in the chapters they all disappear from the base.

As a Jedi I don't see Quinn in Odessen but I saw everyone that become my companions are all in Odessen, the one that I killed won't be there in my story instance war room.

I saved Vette on my SW but she is no longer on my base. Gault is gone from his post. I did find Pierce, but he is default in the armor he gets recruited in. So not the armor I chose or his customization. Why of all the companions that do show up does it have to be him? 😡

Hmm, don't know. I know DURING the story (kotfe/kotet) Jorgan was helping train people and Torian was doing whatever he said he'd do. But you'd think Gault would be around Hylo. Vette was saved on my SW only and left to die on everyone else (I like Torian better) and the only ones I see, aside from Lana, etc, are Corso, Ashara, Risha, and Vector. I don't even see Andronikos and we got him in the same patch as Corso and Risha.

I DO have the ability to go looking for all 40 companions, because I took one of each class through all the expansions and patches. It's just annoying.