Why NO KILL option on Vector?

Schlumpfine

I thought Senya looked pretty alright, she didn't change much in my opinion.

She became very thin and ... young. Too young for her image. I do not know, maybe it was rejuvenated for players who dress characters in open clothes. But she looks like a completely different person.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She became very thin and ... young. Too young for her image. I do not know, maybe it was rejuvenated for players who dress characters in open clothes. But she looks like a completely different person.

Hmmmm, it's probably the lack of detail, as she like Arcann, Koth etc are constructed differently. I placed the Dramatic Extrovert outfit on her once, and removed it instantly because it didn't suit her! I thought she looked too old and serious! :p

Hmmmm, it's probably the lack of detail, as she like Arcann, Koth etc are constructed differently. I placed the Dramatic Extrovert outfit on her once, and removed it instantly because it didn't suit her! I thought she looked too old and serious! :p

Lol I put her in the slave girl outfit for giggles once and immediately regretted it. Then I apologized to her :o

My Senya is wearing the Mandalorian Hunter armor set, the blue-ish one worn by the guards at Mando enclave on DK. Too bad i cannot equip her a vibroblade instead of lightsaber, she could be my "Mando mama" :D

I always put a ridiculous mask on Senya because I truly intensely dislike her and can't stand looking at her. It makes it easier to get through her cut scenes if I can laugh every time she talks. You can only make that work with the customizable model and it seems way thinner and younger than the canon one, yes. The only thing they seem to have kept the same is her hair.

My Senya is wearing the Mandalorian Hunter armor set, the blue-ish one worn by the guards at Mando enclave on DK. Too bad i cannot equip her a vibroblade instead of lightsaber, she could be my "Mando mama" :D

Senya for me is wearing the Ruthless Scion set as well. :rak_03: It's because we're related!

I feel so silly on these boards. :d_cool:

Senya for me is wearing the Ruthless Scion set as well. :rak_03: It's because we're related!

I feel so silly on these boards. :d_cool:

By the way, is there any way to get a Herald of Zildrog armor set? After getting Theron back, i plan do dress him in Herald armor, but without pants ( as a punishment) :D

By the way, is there any way to get a Herald of Zildrog armor set? After getting Theron back, i plan do dress him in Herald armor, but without pants ( as a punishment) :D

:D:D:D

This is punishment! I remember when I was playing in the DAO, I dressed the unloved companions in the most stupid and funny headdresses in the game. It is a pity that I did not think of removing their pants!

:D:D:D

This is punishment! I remember when I was playing in the DAO, I dressed the unloved companions in the most stupid and funny headdresses in the game. It is a pity that I did not think of removing their pants!

Mr. Spy deserves a punishment.. not a harsh one, but a funny one, your head dress idea is a brilliant one, worth applying at some moment.

I always feel bad for fem. comps dressed in that slave outfit too.

I changed Lana outfit, but mainly because it always had problems in cutscenes, which was annoying the hell out of me, and dressed her with the outifit the one that was given along with that chiss vehicle. it looks quite good on her. Theron wears the secret agent or whathever the english name for this outfit his the one with a redish-orange jacket.

There's one of the Jedi outif I like, but the fact that the belt disapear to show my Jedi's belly always annoys me too

I've tried doing punishment outfits but then I feel like I'm punishing myself by having to look at them, lol. I gave up and just went back to giving each toons team a certain feel for there comps. Not matching outfits, but a certain look. My Alliance teams always have a kind of ragtag band of fugitives look.

I've tried doing punishment outfits but then I feel like I'm punishing myself by having to look at them, lol. I gave up and just went back to giving each toons team a certain feel for there comps. Not matching outfits, but a certain look. My Alliance teams always have a kind of ragtag band of fugitives look.

My husband removes the pants of anyone who displeases him, male of female. :D :D

Edit: Particularly hilarious with Havoc squad who all have that bulky armor, gloves, belts, and boots. But then they're standing there in their brown skivvies and legs so skinny in comparison that it looks like they skipped Leg Day at the gym.

Edited by AngFour

I've seen the Vector reunion on youtube, and as beautiful as it is, I find myself reluctant to actually have my agent go through with it. I got Vector back from the terminal so (in theory) I have his romance and Lana's romance running in parallel. If I do his official return, then I fear the game will force me to break one of their hearts, which I don't want at all.

No hearts were broken in the formation of this headcanon :p

I've seen the Vector reunion on youtube, and as beautiful as it is, I find myself reluctant to actually have my agent go through with it. I got Vector back from the terminal so (in theory) I have his romance and Lana's romance running in parallel. If I do his official return, then I fear the game will force me to break one of their hearts, which I don't want at all.

No hearts were broken in the formation of this headcanon :p

It will. :( It might be best to skip the official reunion in that case because it's either one or the other officially.

It's a shame the game doesn't allow for two romances at once in some cases. I don't think every character would be down with it, but Vector shows in the class story that he would actually be relaxed about that sort of thing, given the Agent's Voss connection.

It will. :( It might be best to skip the official reunion in that case because it's either one or the other officially.

It's a shame the game doesn't allow for two romances at once in some cases. I don't think every character would be down with it, but Vector shows in the class story that he would actually be relaxed about that sort of thing, given the Agent's Voss connection.

And given the Killik hive mind, it makes something resembling sense that Vector would be most open to sharing.

I can't agree with this "kill one, kill all" attitude. Not all characters are the same. Some just won't do anything that goes significantly against the spectrum of values the main character is likely to have. For example, Vector is inherently diplomatic and consensus-seeking.

Exactly. Some of them, hell most of them, shouldn't have been able to be killed whatsoever. I'm still hot and pissed at Bioware for letting people be able to kill Quinn and I'm none too pleased at those turds who chose to kill Quinn. Why? Think about it, you forgive him with or without force choking his ***. Then he's thrown in jail for LOOKING for you as long as he could before being tossed in jail. And then people go and kill him because THEY are dumb and bioware is dumb for letting them be able to.

There is nothing, NOTHING in the world that I will agree with for a player to kill off a companion they had during their story. The others that pop on the scene, fine, but their original crew? No. I don't care if they're light 5, Neutral, or dark 5, there's no reason to kill off one's original companions. Especially not after 5 or 6 years of them looking for you or being locked away or whatever.

And I don't care if people agree with me. I'm still full of hatred for anyone who kills off their original crew for petty stupid stuff. They can kill Arcann, Senya, Lana, Koth, Theron, whatever, but when they kill their own original crew, I have no words.

I can't stop them from doing so as it's their game, their character and their right, but any excuses they make for it will not sway my opinion.

Sorry, but I'm extremely attached to my original companions and people wanting to kill one or all of their original crew gets me pissed.

Edited by Eanelinea

Quinn is inherently a loyal Imperial serving the Empire. He received orders from a Sith outranking the Warrior, from a man who was his boss and superior. Yet, we can kill him for it, years after the fact. To me, that makes as little sense as it does to kill Vector but it doesn't feel sense or story/character consistency applies any longer in the eyes of the writers.

Yeah, killing Quinn after the fact, I find is just petty and stupid. Players can if they want, but it doesn't make it right. That's like forgiving your friend for stepping on your toe and then 10 years later, punching him/her in the face for doing so. I'm very emotional and protective of the companions, especially when dimwits call them pets.

That's a shame! There definitely needed to be a reject option if you side with the Empire! :( I say that because a
shows that siding with the Republic allows for the coveted reject option! Quinn volunteers to become a prisoner of the Republic-allied Alliance (which is honestly pretty big given that he was only recently freed from years of prison), and there's the option to just let him rot. You have to make him beg for mercy first, though. He's so pathetic, just watching it makes me feel awful. Other options are to re-recruit or kill, as with the Empire. Maybe we simply can't refuse his presence if we side with the Empire because of his role with Acina, but that hardly makes sense if it's acceptable to kill him...

If you romanced Quinn and side with the Republic, he says he will leave the Empire and join you, whether you're in the Republic now or the Alliance or whatever. And this is Quinn we're speaking of. He is/was a hard core Imperial so him telling you he'll leave the Empire to remain at your side basically as your husband is deep devotion to you.

Yeah, killing Quinn after the fact, I find is just petty and stupid. Players can if they want, but it doesn't make it right. That's like forgiving your friend for stepping on your toe and then 10 years later, punching him/her in the face for doing so. I'm very emotional and protective of the companions, especially when dimwits call them pets.

I don't think it's petty, I think it's bad writing. Though I do hate that term, if you can call it that. There's nothing wrong with killing Quinn after he betrays you. But the fact that they have removed that option from the main story, makes it rather silly to say the least to allow players to do it now. What they should have done in vanilla, was to remove the entire Quinn betrayal. It has no purpose in the story after it's over anyway, and your companions don't really have much to do with it either if at all. So what's the point of not being able to kill him, yet leaving it there for people to be annoyed over?

While it's unsuitable only because of reasons I mentioned it before, I do not blame people for wanting to kill Quinn. But due to unfortunate events with the choices removed, letting the player after all this time is silly.

imo anyway. :d_cool:

The Copero FP was not geared toward solo players; it had t be nerfed because so many found it so hard.

Other than that, since December of last year, have you had anything new to play? Any new Ops bosses, any PvP areas? Even if a person were to do every single story Alliance Alert including Arcann's they have received 10 minutes of non-repeatable story content in the same time frame.

That's what annoyed me when they changed it because it really was NOT hard whatsoever. I did it on 11 people in various ways, healer, dps, tank and all except my agent, had rank 1 Temple and it still was NOT hard. It was NOT the flashpoint, it was the unskilled players who couldn't pass it. I'm not saying it was a walk in the park, it did have a lot of mobs scattered around, but it was more time consuming then hard. If people thought Copero before the nerf was hard, they would NOT have survived how SWTOR was in 1.0-1.1, that was a bit more difficult, not really hard, but difficult.

Exactly my point. I also think there's quite some female on female hate going around, when it comes to certain companions anyway. Maybe it's just me, but It's something I noticed.

I took Ashara back on my female sith inquisitor, but then again she IS Darth Imperius and Ashara was one of her friends. I even took back Skage on my female bounty hunter and I personally as the player detest him, but my bounty hunter was like 'hey look another friend'.

I don't think it's petty, I think it's bad writing. Though I do hate that term, if you can call it that. There's nothing wrong with killing Quinn after he betrays you. But the fact that they have removed that option from the main story, makes it rather silly to say the least to allow players to do it now. What they should have done in vanilla, was to remove the entire Quinn betrayal. It has no purpose in the story after it's over anyway, and your companions don't really have much to do with it either if at all. So what's the point of not being able to kill him, yet leaving it there for people to be annoyed over?

While it's unsuitable only because of reasons I mentioned it before, I do not blame people for wanting to kill Quinn. But due to unfortunate events with the choices removed, letting the player after all this time is silly.

imo anyway. :d_cool:

See, if a person could do it at the time the betrayal happened, sure have fun, especially now with us having like 10000000000 companions who can do all three roles, but as I said, waiting until Iokath to kill him is kind of stupid because you kept him for like 1-2 years before KOTFE, then you get frozen, 5 years later you're thawed, then a little over a year later you see Quinn and NOW you want revenge (in game not real life)? I just wish Bioware didn't allow the killing of any companion. If they wanted us to have the options, they should have redid certain parts of vanilla and let it be there.

Quinn didn't especially do anything bad on Iokath.

I wouldn't say that. With my main Warrior, when I was first betrayed by Quinn, my Husband, who had pledged his love and loyalty to me above all others, I elected to interpret my character as hurt and spurned. He betrayed me, and while I managed to move past that and even allowed him to stay on my ship for some reason, I never fully felt as though I could trust him again.

Acina made a mistake sending Quinn. I had always been faithful to the Empire, but when I was faced with lobbying arguments between Quinn and Dorne, I took a serious look at both sides, because that instant gut-reaction was 'Do NOT Trust Quinn'. Quinn's argument was that Acina had already allied with us once previously. Dorne's argument was that Acina had moved, behind our back, in an attempt to secure a superweapon that could be used against us while intentionally hiding it from us, which certainly makes it sound like a betrayal in the works.

I furthered the discussion with Quinn by calling him out for being a traitor. I made it clear that I could not trust him, and as result, that made it difficult to trust the supposed deal he was bringing from the Empire. He apologized for his treachery and swore that he would never betray me again, no matter what, claiming it was his greatest life's regret. I put that allegiance to the test, announcing I would back the Republic. Thirty seconds after swearing he would never betray me again, Quinn detonated bombs within my Alliance Command Center, attempting to kill me for a second time.

The man had literally just pledged that he would never betray me again. And that lying piece of filth had done it, cool as a cucumber, while fully aware that the Empire had already hidden explosives in my command center. Whether it was Quinn who personally placed them there, or someone else, we'll never know for sure. What we do know, however, is that Quinn was 100% aware of them and was holding the detonator. He knew that the Empire had every intention of betraying me, and he looked me in the eyes AGAIN, and lied to me, claiming he would never betray me, only to make an attempt on my life literally seconds later.

Turns out my Warrior's gut reaction was right. Quinn wasn't a faithful soldier with a crisis of conscience. He's a lying traitor, who will say or do anything in order to advance his own career. His treachery knows no end.

Not surprisingly, when Acina died and Quinn realized he had backed the wrong horse in this fight, he then claimed to have abandoned the Empire and claimed how he still loved me and wanted to join my Alliance, an easy claim to make when once again he backed the person plotting my demise and once again I outlived them. Except this time, I didn't just forgive him and let him plot towards betrayal number three. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, impaled on lightsaber.

If Acina had sent Pierce or Talos or Temple or heck, even if she would have just had Beniko ask me to side with her, I would have backed the Empire in a heartbeat. But she sent the one man who would raise the red flags and let me know that there was treachery in the works. I did not betray the Empire. I caught the Empire in the process of betraying me. People can claim it makes no sense to do it five years after his first betrayal, but I spent those five years frozen in carbonite. To me, these wounds are still fresh. To me, Quinn betrayed me a matter of weeks ago, I cut him a second chance, and then he's right there again, plotting against my life. For the Warrior at least, if there is one thing that is unbelievable in this story, it's the option to forgive Quinn yet again. It should be 1) Kill, 2) Torture, 3) Imprison for Life. For somebody who just tried to kill me for a second time, lying right to me face, "Dump Theron and make out with Quinn" was not an option that was remotely entertained.

Edited by drug_cartel