3/20 Conquest Rewards

EricMusco

• Dev Post

Hey everyone,

Due to the large amount of changes coming to the Conquest system tomorrow (especially under the hood), you will likely not receive your rewards from this week's Conquest. We wanted to make you aware so you aren't surprised. Our plan is to grant them after Game Update 5.8 to all players who earned them. This will happen similar to the "mass-grant" we did previously.

I do not have exact timing yet on when the rewards will be granted, but I should have an update tomorrow. Apologies for any inconvenience this causes. With the new Conquest revamp in place, this should hopefully be the last time we have to talk about missing rewards.

Thanks!

-eric

Why not just give the rewards out at random? Its so "exciting" after all... the hunt is just much more thrilling that way. Glad i went to the effort of capping 11 toons last week

Hint: sarcasm

Edited by KendraP

Hey everyone,

Due to the large amount of changes coming to the Conquest system tomorrow (especially under the hood), you will likely not receive your rewards from this week's Conquest. We wanted to make you aware so you aren't surprised. Our plan is to grant them after Game Update 5.8 to all players who earned them. This will happen similar to the "mass-grant" we did previously.

I do not have exact timing yet on when the rewards will be granted, but I should have an update tomorrow. Apologies for any inconvenience this causes. With the new Conquest revamp in place, this should hopefully be the last time we have to talk about missing rewards.

Thanks!

-eric

I assume this only relates to guild related conquest rewards? I only do the personal stuff and I got my rewards immediately.

doesnt matter to me, the rewards are nothing to get excited or upset over. Thanks for the update.

I rather like my jawa junk personally. I just expected that these rewards would be delayed so I'm not going to get upset about it. I was already pretty resigned to it happening.

I also really don't expect rewards in the new conquest for at least a few weeks as well. With my current expectations if I get anything at all I'll be pleasantly surprised.

I'm expecting to get screwed out of the 4k to 8k CXP per character as well. Most times they retroactively reward conquest we don't get the CXP. And I Hit goal on 29 characters last week. That's over 200k CXP.

The most "funny" thing about this is your "likely" Eric, meaning Bioware has once again no clue what will really happen. It's comedy, pure comedy...the IT world is always like a surprise egg for this company while mastering cluelessness and incompetence. Edited by Khaleg

Wow extra superior resource matrix. Hey. If anyone needs 5.1 gear for 5.8 you're in luck. Otherwise the rewards nearly worthless. Way to go Bioware. Another lackluster reward.

I dont know if you have heard of these charged matter transsubstantiator??? Its the latest rave. All the kids are ruining ranked atm to get their hands on some. boy it would be nice to have some of the non out dated mats

Wow extra superior resource matrix. Hey. If anyone needs 5.1 gear for 5.8 you're in luck. Otherwise the rewards nearly worthless. Way to go Bioware. Another lackluster reward.

I dont know if you have heard of these charged matter transsubstantiator??? Its the latest rave. All the kids are ruining ranked atm to get their hands on some. boy it would be nice to have some of the non out dated mats

No doubt.

Hey everyone,

Thanks!

-eric

Last time yall did this we received our rewards however we didn't receive any cxp for it, will that be the case again?

Hey everyone,

Thanks!

-eric

Why would I care? Oh yeah, this is the last conquest reward I am ever going to get, thanks to the Conquest wrecking patch 5.8. :eek:

Well tomorrow has come and past and yet no word on this... surprise surprise. Anyone home??

Lol friend, we'll hear from musco again...

Next wednesday asking for feedback on their changes!

Assuming they can even be ready by then.

Tomorrow wasn't supposed to mean a few days ><, I apologize for that.

The plan is for the missing rewards to be issued during our upcoming Tuesday maintenance. Thanks everyone.

-eric

Will we be getting the appropriate CXP as well? I hit goal on 29 characters last week, 28 of them being L70. So at around 8k CXP for each (with a boost running), that's over 200k CXP. I ask because the last time there were retro-active rewards, CXP was not rewarded.