Expansion all but confirmed?

SaerethDL

I highly doubt we will be getting a true expansion like 2.0 or even 3.0, but just the game getting content is enough to keep my interest currently, as it shows they haven't completely abandoned swtor. Work hard swtor devs and best of luck.

4.0 was a true expansion as well... it just kinda stank, and focused on a mediocre story .

Hey Tux, that's actually how I took it and was poking fun at myself, too. I do plan to tell everyone about what we are planning, how we want to deliver updates, and also discuss our expansion plans for SWTOR. I'll post up some insight when I'm ready to start those discussions (but, it's definitely not for at least another month).

--Keith-

KOTOR3 confirmed.

Edited by Rion_Starkiller

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's clear, to me at least, that Keith is planning for a 6.0 release.

He was also planning on having all of Gods out last year, and having better quality, more frequent communication with us.

How did those plans pan out?

You don't judge someone based on what they "plan", but on what they actually deliver.

Ben planned on Command Ranks being "exciting" - look where that got him.

All The Best

Edited by DarthSpuds

He was also planning on having all of Gods out last year, and having better quality, more frequent communication with us.

How did those plans pan out?

You don't judge someone based on what they "plan", but on what they actually deliver.

Ben planned on Command Ranks being "exciting" - look where that got him.

All The Best

Ben got promoted to lead development on Anthem...so...it didn't turn out too badly for him.

And I know...I know we've been let down this past year, at least I feel that way too, but I still believe Keith is doing better than any of his predecessors with what he has. Ben didn't give us ANY Ops...Keith did it slowly, way too slowly imo, but at least he did it. Keith gave us a PvP map as well, I'm happy with that. Keith made CXP easier to get as well, still RNG based and RNG is still the PRIMARY way to gear up (no matter how much Keith insists it's not, it is still), but it's better than what Ben left us with.

I expect more from Keith this year. We're not working on server mergers, the nerfs have been completed...it's time for him to bust his hump on content this year.