What lvl are some of you folks who are in already?

Gothyia

If your in whats your highest lvl so far ? im just curious how fast the advance is going to be.. im just sitting waiting to get my invite early access so just was thinking how fast people will try to go to 50 .. and wondered the progress thus far from a day for some already.. :):wea_03:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If there are, they surely have found an exploit.

Aye, I logged off for the day as the highest level on my server and was only 20 (that was about half an hour ago). I expect to be beaten to 50, but noone playing without abusing some form of glitch is that high.

its just sad that all these high lvl people are pushing space bar and not truly playing the game.

Unless they already experienced that portion of the game in beta. I played a knight to 25 in the last beta. When I get home and start playing I'll be pushing the space bar until I get to new content.

I see nothing wrong with that.

its just sad that all these high lvl people are pushing space bar and not truly playing the game.

I think the real fail is putting 250Million into voice actors when any idiot who has played even one mmo can tell you that 90% of the players willl spend 90% of their time at max level.

the voice acted quests has to be one of the biggest waste of money and resources in a mmo's history.

You wanna bet that the leadership of Bioware/EA has never even played a MMO? Fact is most dev's dont have time to play mmo's. The executives definitively do not play mmo's. If they did they would have never put that much money into voice acting content that most players will be done with in 3-5 days.

I got up to level 6 tonight as an Imperial Agent. Just wanted to take a break and do some reading before getting to bed tonight. Will play some more tomorrow after work.

I am absolutely LOVING the Imperial Agent's story so far. Oh, and, the Chiss Male is a GREAT way to play an Imperial Agent!!!

I think the real fail is putting 250Million into voice actors when any idiot who has played even one mmo can tell you that 90% of the players willl spend 90% of their time at max level.

the voice acted quests has to be one of the biggest waste of money and resources in a mmo's history.

You wanna bet that the leadership of Bioware/EA has never even played a MMO? Fact is most dev's dont have time to play mmo's. The executives definitively do not play mmo's. If they did they would have never put that much money into voice acting content that most players will be done with in 3-5 days.

So, what your saying is, WoW and other mmo's like it have killed the genre. No one can do anything different because they bring the WoW mentality into the game and simply grind to end game. Next time, start the game at max level.

I can't wait for fully voiced daily quests! I think I'd rather pour boiling water over my face than deal with that.

A lot of people would not play this game if it wasnt for the voice acting I know I wouldnt. The voice acting is what makes this game and it is going to make its money back at least.

If you make it to 50 in 3-5 days you are skipping all of the scenes and have no life.

Edited by Talmund

A lot of people would not play this game if it wasnt for the voice acting I know I wouldnt. The voice acting is what makes this game and it is going to make its money back at least.

Right, why play SWTOR at all if you just want an end game grind fest? WoW still exists, and there's a thousand ftp that cater to the empty, hamster wheel, numbers game people like that play.

People like that are literally addicted to the skinner box.

Right, why play SWTOR at all if you just want an end game grind fest? WoW still exists, and there's a thousand ftp that cater to the empty, hamster wheel, numbers game people like that play.

People like that are literally addicted to the skinner box.

Because thats what people want to do. That is why people play MMOs, this is not new so move along.

Actually the voice acting is a good idea to get more ppl interested in the game and to reach max level, what really matter is if BW keeps making lvl 50 content before ppl get too bored with what is out there, which atm isnt much. I will give BW some time to come up with new content while i enjoy leveling

level 29. PVP all the way from 12. It goes very fast. I should be 50 by launch i hope

Yes, there is an exploit going around with PvP right now, though Bioware said they are handling the issue, as well as planning to punish those who used said exploit, so to all those who used the PvP exploit that is around right now, kudos on getting into the black books already.