Compassion, Healing or Love for the Broken Dark Princess: Vaylin Appreciation <3

JakRoanin

Saw a post on twitter about cloning Vaylin and other swtor characters. Are there any cloners (other than the belsavis machine) active in this era?

The Mother Machine is the only one I can think of, but really, she's the only one we need. But I've been wrong before, and my knowledge of the lore of the game is actually less than it used to be.

Maybe the people on Kamino were already good at cloning at that time

Hmmm. In the movie I believe the Kamino aliens implied they had created other clone armies in the past, so maybe that's a possible location for this new imp vs pub war? Maybe both sides want to exploit these cloners into 'rebuilding' their armies.

If you're a fan of Force Unleased, then they have some success in cloning force users too. :D

Isn't it at least strongly implied that Mako is a clone?

Yes, thanks, I completely forgot about it, but there was that nagging feeling that I was forgetting something. The Mako's are a good example that this is do-able. Personally, I'd just headcanon that some of the characters I get are not clones and just didn't get such disgusting stories, but clones would allow me to do that.

Edited by gamephil

Sorry I was in a rush when I typed that. I was thinking along the lines of it's been done before so could be done again.

Right, but I was just saying that Unleashed is even still official, unlike the cloned Jedi in the Thrawn novels. Who might be, they kept Thrawn, after all. Sorry for the confusion.

Edited by gamephil

Yes, thanks, I completely forgot about it, but there was that nagging feeling that I was forgetting something. The Mako's are a good example that this is do-able. Personally, I'd just headcanon that some of the characters I get are not clones and just didn't get such disgusting stories, but clones would allow me to do that.

Mako was part of an SIS experiment? I don't recall the BH story.

Mako was part of an SIS experiment? I don't recall the BH story.

I don't recall who cloned them, all I remember is that her sister (Coral, I think) said she was a clone, and there were about a dozen of them at one time, so that's seems to bear out that at least some of them are clones. I tried searching for who was responsible, but can't quickly find out.

Even if Coral's story were not entirely correct, it still proves that cloning exists and is good enough that Mako believed it..

Edited by gamephil

I don't recall who cloned them, all I remember is that her sister (Coral, I think) said she was a clone, and there were about a dozen of them at one time, so that's seems to bear out that at least some of them are clones. I tried searching for who was responsible, but can't quickly find out.

Even if Coral's story were not entirely correct, it still proves that cloning exists and is good enough that Mako believed it..

Hmm, regardless it would seem someone out there knows what they're doing.

Heh, could you imagine the chaos a group of Vaylin clones would be to the rest of the galaxy? :D Poor Senya wouldn't know what to do.

Hmm, regardless it would seem someone out there knows what they're doing.

Heh, could you imagine the chaos a group of Vaylin clones would be to the rest of the galaxy? :D Poor Senya wouldn't know what to do.

A dozen bebe Vaylins running around the base would bring me joy.

• 2 weeks later...
5000cc? Let's do it! To Kamino! ... maybe we'll clone Darth Marr too! :D

I think the other thread saying that's too much is probably right, but I'd pay about that much just to be able to have her around, yeah. It puts me in the odd position of paying them more because I didn't like the story, but what can you do?

I still want to take Zhorrid with my next Agent to fight her dad, too. One thing at a time.

I think the other thread saying that's too much is probably right, but I'd pay about that much just to be able to have her around, yeah. It puts me in the odd position of paying them more because I didn't like the story, but what can you do?

I still want to take Zhorrid with my next Agent to fight her dad, too. One thing at a time.

Yeah, maybe ... but I like the art regardless :D

Ask for a cartel market companion and head canon your own story :)

Thana, Darth Zhorrid, Watcher II, Darth Lachris, Lord Cytharat ... plenty of characters out there. :rak_03:

Aye.

Speaking of art, Via just made this piece of art ...

Captain Sylvia Tilly vs Empress Vaylin

• 2 weeks later...