Compassion, Healing or Love for the Broken Dark Princess: Vaylin Appreciation <3

JakRoanin

Ah, the mental imagery is pleasing today! :D

Vaylin would do what my work place has done ... bolt the windows shut claiming she didn't want the wildlife to get in while the poor knights are sweating to death.

Oh I'm sure that you thought about a tanned Vaylin in a bikini for a minute. :D

*Looks around with an evil grin*

"Nobody's watching, great."

*Force pushes Ashara onto Vaylin, and watch the Togruta fry*

Yeah sounds good to mee :D

Ah ... now that's something I would pay to see ... my character force pushing Ashara into Vaylin, only for Vaylin to slowly turn around and throw Ashara back at me. It would be at that moment Ashara would begin her new career as a volleyball ... ball.

Ah ... now that's something I would pay to see ... my character force pushing Ashara into Vaylin, only for Vaylin to slowly turn around and throw Ashara back at me. It would be at that moment Ashara would begin her new career as a volleyball ... ball.

Oh, that'd be priceless :D

I was thinking about suggesting Twister to Vaylin, but ... Vette tried to play that with her ... Vaylin got a right hand blue and ... I'm thinking she didn't understand the rules.

Yeah, maybe you should explain the rules to her first :D

I suppose that's one way to dispose of Ashara. Vaylin probably wont be happy.

Well, if Ashara really is my equal she should be able to handle Vaylin...

Or not, but yeah, that looks like a good way to get rid of her :rolleyes:

Ashara will never be my equal ... I hope she comes back so I can kill her, no half assed reaction from the Inquisitor next time.

Yeah, i reluctantly took her back with my Imperious, because it would've been OoC to sent her away or to try to kill her, but i'm not gonna do that alert on my Nox until i get a real possibility to kill her.

If you're ready to challenge him, then you have to be ready to face the consequences, and that means, you have to be ready to get fried and die a slow painfull death.

Yeah, i reluctantly took her back with my Imperious, because it would've been OoC to sent her away or to try to kill her, but i'm not gonna do that alert on my Nox until i get a real possibility to kill her.

If you're ready to challenge him, then you have to be ready to face the consequences, and that means, you have to be ready to get fried and die a slow painfull death.

Maybe they'll do a second two minute alert for her? this time allowing us to put her down, heh, or add her to the possible list of bounty hunter targets for Voss.

What about an alert mission for Vaylin?

Edited by DefenderTwo

Use the lemons! Burn her house down!

What about an alert mission for Vaylin?

two minute Vaylin cutscene? That would be nice but they've pretty much ai her return would be unlikely, as much as I would like that.

Take my money, Bioware! - Prends mon argent, Bioware! - Nimm mein Geld, Bioware! - Возьми мои деньги, Bioware! - Uzmi moj novac, Bioware!

two minute Vaylin cutscene? That would be nice but they've pretty much ai her return would be unlikely, as much as I would like that.

Take my money, Bioware! - Prends mon argent, Bioware! - Nimm mein Geld, Bioware! - Возьми мои деньги, Bioware! - Uzmi moj novac, Bioware!

Unlikely doesn't mean no - maybe as a purchasable bonus alert?

That or an option to 'trade' Senya and Arcann for Vaylin? I saw a thread on reddit awhile back asking for something along those lines.

Between the three of them, I think Vaylin would best be suited for this new imp-pub war. Senya, I'm not sure and Arcann has stated he wants redemption for his crimes against the galaxy. I don't think throwing Arcann into another war will get him anything close to redemption.

hehe, yeah, but don't worry Arcann ... a Jedi from about 3,000 years from now will murder Jedi children too. :D I sided with the Sith Empire, so I'll be sending Arcann and Lana to murder the younglings. I don't want to listen to him whining about redemption.

Trade Arcann and Senya for Vaylin? That's a no brainer ... Senya's useless and Arcann has got the personality of a doormat.

Trade Arcann and Senya for Vaylin? That's a no brainer ... Senya's useless and Arcann has got the personality of a doormat.

Senya hasn't done anything since kotet, so who knows?

Arcann's personality is a hard one to guess, If you don't romance him I get the impression he's sucking up to the Outlander and is letting the Outlander walk all over him because he fears voicing his own opinion (?), maybe time will reveal more but right now I get the impression he's lacking a backbone.

Romanced Arcann wasn't bad but without my head-canon, I don't buy the chemistry between my character and Arcann.