Missing corso/risha mission

Sazvw

Hoping someone can help.

I have finished of all KOTET flashpoints, missions etc.. but, I havn't got the mission in my "companions & contacts" Is anyone else having this issue? Is there content after " a traitor among the chiss" that I have missed?

I've opened a ticket in game but no reply!

Just to clarify, I'm a lvl 70 gunslinger.

Edited by Sazvw

I'm in the same situation...can't get the mission. Not on my ship or Odessen. There are no prompts anywhere to pick this up. Only the last 2 are there...Umbara and Chiss.

I'm a sith warrior and like you, I have completed the Chiss story. I would like to finish this; any ideas where/how to get it? I will post a bug as well.

I'm in the same situation...can't get the mission. Not on my ship or Odessen. There are no prompts anywhere to pick this up. Only the last 2 are there...Umbara and Chiss.

I'm a sith warrior and like you, I have completed the Chiss story. I would like to finish this; any ideas where/how to get it? I will post a bug as well.

You're only eligible if you're a Scoundrel (for the Risha and Corso return) or an Inquisitor (for the Andronikos return). Everyone else only gets an operation boss.

My Character is also a "Gunslinger", I'm lvl 70 also. I got the Alert from Hylo right off. I did the *Short "Follow the Clues" and everything went smoothly for me and I didn't get the "Things left Unsaid" mission because I never Romanced Lana. It works for Gunslingers aswell.

You're only eligible if you're a Scoundrel (for the Risha and Corso return) or an Inquisitor (for the Andronikos return). Everyone else only gets an operation boss.

Funny I've got both Gunslinger and Inquisitor and guess what it never showed for either class Character so now explain that

Hoping someone can help.

I have finished of all KOTET flashpoints, missions etc..

Just to clarify, I'm a lvl 70 gunslinger.

Might be a stupid question, but have you finished KotFE? You need to do the whoooole "Kinghts of the..." thing in order to get the alerts to pop.

So I realize that the comps were class specific;what I didn't realize,was the continuing story only applied to those classes. That makes me upset,that I can't play any of the new content with warriors,jedi etc.

Just like the Chiss story, everyone played that and they introduced Raina Temple which is fine. I also get the fact that people want their original comps back,I do too,but the newly recruited ones like Raina for the Agent,she's no more alive than she was with stor. You get a "hello sir" kind of thing and that's it. She doesn't interact with you because she was part of the story. Same with Vette,even if you romanced her, the reunion was so underwhelming.

So that being said (because there is no dialogue/interaction difference), I think the story should continue on for ALL classes and not worry about old companions coming back. You can get them back from the terminal since they're not "alive" anyway.

When they bring our comps back,then why not do it as an alliance alert. Do a mission and retrieve them.

I realize the alerts are cold and it's only text in the conversation, but we've all had to endure that anyway,even if you were the "owners" of those comps.

So, make the stories avail to all,bring the comps back slowly via alerts,and then we can all play at the same time.

I'm not keen on the idea of having to wait almost a year to get stories for all my characters. Even if they do a release every month or 2 months, it's still going to be forever. By the time you get your last character/class done, the story is going to be totally ruined because people just love to spoil content for other people. I don't want to hear what happens to Theron through the "grapevine". I want it completed first hand and to be able to do it at time of release.

Normally I would say you didn't do something in the game you should have, but I'm not surprised if it is actually a bug, because my Inquisitor, who MAYBE flirted a whole twice with Theron from Forged Alliances up to KOTFE, and I got the break up quest for him when I took Andronikos back. So I don't know.