Maintenance: 23 January 2018

EricMusco

No lol. Get the achievement by PvPing, not gaming the WZ for a day.

It's time for Yavin to stop popping all the damn time, even though the achievements were bugged. Those who want the achievements, will get them, they just need to PvP.

The thing here Tux is that when u are after the achievos from start its fine since all wzs pop and u need them all. However with a situation like this thst you have all of the wzs done (well not done but those that are achievable) it will take WAY longer to finish the one as the pops are more and more rare since we hsve more and more wzs.

If you are trying to finish 50x achievement in a specific one warzone we are talking about a 1 in 9 chance to get it (if u r lucky).

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What will happen with the conquest start time? The daily reset is at 12:00 GMT and the current conquest panel countdown means that is also the time we can start invasions however most people still think that the start time returning to the daily reset time is a bug from when you ended the previous double XP since there was no official announcement that you were changing the start back from the new 18:00 GMT start. The patch is scheduled for a 13:00 GMT start which means the new conquest will be live for 1 hour before the servers go offline.

So if we start invasions at 12:00 GMT, what will happen at 18:00 GMT after the patch? Are the conquest start times returning to the later time?

My guild's current plan is to start the invasion at 12:00 and then have somebody on standby to relaunch it at 18:00 either with the same planet again or with next week's target if it somehow get's fast forwarded :o

I'm pretty sure Bioware as usual has no clue at all what is going on and why the launch time was going back to the previous time with the new year (it might have to do something with the new year and inaccurate coding (a kind of millenium bug maybe lol?!) and lack of forseeing things as usual with Bioware). I'm not even sure they are already aware that it was going back on its own to the 12.00 gmt launch time with the beginning of 2018. I tend to beleive they don't even know that yet...based on experience with this company.

Edited by Khaleg

Giving mats for sr as reward? Really? You guys want bads and farmers join sr and fail the game? Everyone was so glad with last patch didn't provide mats reward for sr but now you just did the opposite lol.

Everyone? I wouldn't know.

For solo ranked you do need a minimum valor rank, however. It's not a full solution but I think that alone will make a difference at least.

Everyone? I wouldn't know.

For solo ranked you do need a minimum valor rank, however. It's not a full solution but I think that alone will make a difference at least.

The required valor for solo ranked is a joke and anyone gets it after 15 won warzones or so. Good thing is those rewards are still not that lucrative to be quing Solo ranked.

All SWTOR servers are once again available! Thanks everyone.

-eric

Login is not available .....

From launcher : the login service is currently unavailable. Details can be found on our Twitter account*

Edited by Moranae

so u saying we should remove SK to log in? and then set it back?. or better just wait?

To be honest, I haven't tried doing that. I'm not even sure you'd be able to remove the security key if that section of the authorisation server isn't working.

I have a couple of free accounts to play with, which don't have keys, and I was able to log in on both of those. Good to at least download the patch!

Problem relates to the security key. If you don't have a security key you should be able to log on ok.

Seems to be true - I can't log and have a key, but my friend who doesn't can log just fine. Tried logging into his account from my pc (with permission of course!) and that worked perfectly. Only difference was the key.

To be honest, I haven't tried doing that. I'm not even sure you'd be able to remove the security key if that section of the authorisation server isn't working.

I have a couple of free accounts to play with, which don't have keys, and I was able to log in on both of those. Good to at least download the patch!

just tried to log in with another account With SK and it goes well. dunno