HK-55 false advertising as of 01/07/18

Wenigo

I don't think it has to be one or the other.

I think both types of systems have their advantages. During "content droughts", the continuous subscription model or time specific reward model could be better for BW, but the "total time subscribed, even non continuous" would still allow players to be rewarded. This is why I think it is better to run both "veteran reward" and "time specific reward" systems concurrently, with the rewards being similar but different.

I go back to all of those players who openly bragged about unsubscribing during KotFE with the plan to resub for one month to get access to all the remaining chapters, dismissing the HK-55 chapter as being "garbage", despite knowing nothing about it.

After the bonus chapter was released, and was met with the acclaim that it garnered, how many of those players immediately started clamoring for a "second chance" to acquire access to that chapter? How many of those same players are now clamoring to get their hands on that chapter they CHOSE not to obtain?

I agree, they both have advantages. My personal preference is the time subbed milestones, but the occasional promotion will probably happen even if them decide to implement a milestone program.

All of KotFE and KotET happened during the broken computer period. I was super excited to see everything that had happened while I was shipwrecked on bad computer island, lol. I've seen the posts where people talk about subbing to get the shiny and then dropping the sub. I find that particular behavior very frustrating, which is why I think I lean toward the rewards being based off time subbed. I like the idea of it being retroactive. I'd still have a way to go before I earned any of the cooler things, but at least it wouldn't be starting from zero, ya know. I also think it means a nice boost for those who have been subbed since launch.

Edited by DuchessKristania

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, historically speaking you know when a game company is in REAL trouble? Is when they start basing game decisions from what they see in their forums. Anytime a game company takes the advice of armchair developers, is when it is time to close down the servers. Because be honest, at least with yourselves. You are not arguing for what is best for the game, you are arguing to get/or not get something you desire.

Personally, I think the best thing ANY game could do, is just not have forums. Because 99% of the time it is the worst vitriol, the worse name calling, and the worse whining about how some nobody player knows nothing of the actual analytics, of who what where etc. Perfect example...is this thread, on both sides. And as for progress being made in this discussion, that is laughable. It is the same 5 or 6 people railing on about how they know whats best for the game, what should or should not be provided. So no, this discussion has not progressed. As a matter of fact it stinks in here as the horse has been dead for a week, beaten, then thrown on a fire hair and all.

Bury the dead...before they start stinking up the place....

While I think that a better alternative would be a different chapter using those reskinned companions, I recognize that BW might not be willing to expend the resources for that different chapter.

If a new chapter were cost/resource prohibitive, then reusing the existing bonus chapter with the reskinned companions would be an acceptable compromise, IMO, even though I would prefer a new different chapter with those reskinned companions.

I don't think it has to be one or the other.

I think both types of systems have their advantages. During "content droughts", the continuous subscription model or time specific reward model could be better for BW, but the "total time subscribed, even non continuous" would still allow players to be rewarded. This is why I think it is better to run both "veteran reward" and "time specific reward" systems concurrently, with the rewards being similar but different.

I go back to all of those players who openly bragged about unsubscribing during KotFE with the plan to resub for one month to get access to all the remaining chapters, dismissing the HK-55 chapter as being "garbage", despite knowing nothing about it.

After the bonus chapter was released, and was met with the acclaim that it garnered, how many of those players immediately started clamoring for a "second chance" to acquire access to that chapter? How many of those same players are now clamoring to get their hands on that chapter they CHOSE not to obtain?

Ok, fair enough...so, we are looking at best scenario is reskinned and new mission, second best is reskinned and current mission.

Also I like the idea of having both reward systems....I think for something like this a block sub like in the past would be best, and set a non-continuous sub reward system to really draw in the holdouts.

In a content drought like we have at present both items could serve to put butts in seats, so to speak.

So, moving forward I will make sure to include the best case and second best case above when talking specifically about this content.

I appreciate your input on the matter.

Because be honest, at least with yourselves. You are not arguing for what is best for the game, you are arguing to get/or not get something you desire.

Unless you believe me to be an exception, I think this is a rather poor judgement of my motives. I think my posts, as well as my entire post history stands in contradiction to your contention.....assuming I am included in this block judgement.

I will not speak to others motives in this respect. I will only say that I do not think it is unfair to state that some folks have selfish reasons for making suggestions, and would even go so far as to say that that is not necessarily a bad thing. Sometimes folks will try and hide their true intentions, but I think it is pretty obvious to anyone.

Again, just because someone is focusing on their own needs and or desires does not mean what they say has no merit...even if I dont agree with the opinion.

Discourse tends to fuel growth, where consensus tends to restrain it.

Edited by LordArtemis

Unless you believe me to be an exception, I think this is a rather poor judgement of my motives. I think my posts, as well as my entire post history stands in contradiction to your contention.....assuming I am included in this block judgement.

I will not speak to others motives in this respect. I will only say that I do not think it is unfair to state that some folks have selfish reasons for making suggestions, and would even go so far as to say that that is not necessarily a bad thing. Sometimes folks will try and hide their true intentions, but I think it is pretty obvious to anyone.

Again, just because someone is focusing on their own needs and or desires does not mean what they say has no merit...even if I dont agree with the opinion.

Discourse tends to fuel growth, where consensus tends to restrain it.

Nah, you are pretty neutral most of time...I am talking about the vitriolic people on both sides, insulting each other, calling each other entitled.

Just haven't seen any progress on this 40+ page discussion other then that for the most part. Both sides just seem to disregard the others, deciding rather to insult, and try to say they are doing it for new players, blah blah blah. They are doing it because THEY want, what they didn't qualify for, and the other side pretty much the same.

And their discussions, lose any merit, when they call people raiders like it is some kind of insult, or just because some are adult enough to accept they cant get everything they want. And to try and use the suggestion they are doing so for "new players", is just straight BS, new players don't even know about it.

You want to get a real point of view, have these discussions in game, in general chat. Because honestly, the majority thinks it is a joke.

Edited by lightSaberAddiCt

Nah, you are pretty neutral most of time...I am talking about the vitriolic people on both sides, insulting each other, calling each other entitled.

Just haven't seen any progress on this 40+ page discussion other then that for the most part. Both sides just seem to disregard the others, deciding rather to insult, and try to say they are doing it for new players, blah blah blah. They are doing it because THEY want, what they didn't qualify for, and the other side pretty much the same.

And their discussions, lose any merit, when they call people raiders like it is some kind of insult, or just because some are adult enough to accept they cant get everything they want. And to try and use the suggestion they are doing so for "new players", is just straight BS, new players don't even know about it.

You want to get a real point of view, have these discussions in game, in general chat. Because honestly, the majority thinks it is a joke.

I hope that I've not contributed to the vitriol. Yes, I've expressed an interest in older content but I have tried to be very fair-minded about the whole situation. I do think we've had some nice moments of people talking and not arguing. I also think there have been some pretty shameful moments. A shame, but true.

I don't typically discuss things in gen chat in-game, usually because I'm busy playing, also because the times I've looked at gen chat it's been jawas or really vulgar dialogue. The jawa talk cracks me up though. At any rate, I have a tremendous amount of respect for the thoughtful and thought provoking way LordArtemis contributes and I've enjoyed discussing options and ideas with him and those who choose to join in with constructive and interesting ideas.

I have advocated running a veteran subscriber reward system alongside a time specific subscriber reward system with the two systems having different, but similar rewards.

What those rewards are would ultimately be up to BW, although I'm sure many would add their input as to what they would like to see as rewards.

that would work fine

I think that XP bonus armor set would be very desirable. I also think that there are two pitfalls with using that armor set as a reward again.

1) If they made it available again for any means other than the same criteria that had to be met during the DvL event, those who already earned it could potentially feel "slapped in the face", especially if those new criteria were substantially easier than the original criteria.

2) What do you offer those who already have that XP bonus armor?

Those same two pitfalls would apply to any of the past rewards, no matter which specific one you want to use. This is why I suggest leaving past rewards alone and offering new rewards, even if those new rewards are only reskinned, recolored and renamed versions of the original rewards that have the same functionality.

Now, if BW wanted to offer a new XP bonus set of armor with a different look and different name, then those that already have the original bonus armor would be able to get something new and feel less "slapped in the face" as it would be a different set with a different look. BW could even use the "look" an armor set that is already in the game as "convert that set" to be legacy bound with mods identical to the original XP armor set.

I think these would be great ideas. While it would likely take quite a bit of additional work, BW could even produce a bonus chapter for each of those two companions.

Maybe offer a choice of the two companions for three continuous months of subscription and for an additional six months continuous subscription access to that companion's bonus chapter. Those months of continuous subscription could be any time, and therefore available to all, so long as they are willing to sub for the required number of continuous months.

I would order those differently, with number one being moved to number three (only because there is no lower number), and moving two and three each up one spot.

I am kind of surprised they havent run the DVL event again.

By stipulating specific terms of continuous subscription between specific dates ( January 11 - August 1, 2016 ), EA/BW in fact did imply exclusivity. Implied exclusivity is contractually binding. EA/BW knows this which is why the Party Jawa rewarded for being a subscriber during the launch of the F2P event was "RESKINNED" later as the Celebration Jawa. Terms and Conditions do not have to specifically state exclusivity to actually grant exclusivity.

go back to law school

Actually, historically speaking you know when a game company is in REAL trouble? Is when they start basing game decisions from what they see in their forums. Anytime a game company takes the advice of armchair developers, is when it is time to close down the servers. Because be honest, at least with yourselves. You are not arguing for what is best for the game, you are arguing to get/or not get something you desire.

Personally, I think the best thing ANY game could do, is just not have forums. Because 99% of the time it is the worst vitriol, the worse name calling, and the worse whining about how some nobody player knows nothing of the actual analytics, of who what where etc. Perfect example...is this thread, on both sides. And as for progress being made in this discussion, that is laughable. It is the same 5 or 6 people railing on about how they know whats best for the game, what should or should not be provided. So no, this discussion has not progressed. As a matter of fact it stinks in here as the horse has been dead for a week, beaten, then thrown on a fire hair and all.

Respectfully, do you have any suggestions regarding subscriber rewards, or other constructive, substantive additions to the discussion?

I see you've posted to this dead horse 13 times yourself. 2 were discussions of your personal opinion on whether HK should be re-offered. 1 was an explanation of false advertising. 1 was a clarification of the chapter HK and how to keep him. 1 was a highly constructive "lol....just lol".

The other 8 were all comments about how tired you were of the thread, how dead the horse is, or how disrespectful you thought somebody was being.

If I'm being blunt, that's a lot of unproductive activity for a thread you don't find productive and don't want to participate in. Substituting armchair moderation for armchair development isn't really improving productivity.

There's been some disrespect on both sides, certainly. If you feel any posts crossed the line, I'm sure the community at large would appreciate you reporting them, so that the real moderators can deal with them as necessary. Hopefully everybody can tone it down without that being necessary.

But at this point, I'd think that the easiest way to disassociate yourself from the thread would be to...simply disassociate yourself from it. No longer reading or replying would seem to be the path of least resistance for a thread you're not interested in and don't find valuable.

Edited by ArdeliaAgain

Here is just one example in which there was nothing explicitly stated, only implicitly stated, yet the court ruled that implicit agreement was binding.
No, I'm definitely correct on this. I stated that an implicit contract was not binding... and it isn't. Here is the simplest, cleanest, easiest to understand description of what an implicit contract is. There is no way that we as consumers can look at the Companion promotions and claim that exclusivity is implied, and therefore enforceable. That exclusivity is NOT implied... you only want to think it is.

Exclusive promotions can also use exclusive products as rewards, even if those "products" are not explicitly stated as exclusive.
Emphasis mine.

Yes, EA/Bioware could have made subscriber rewards exclusive... but they didn't. Nothing you claim, or imagine makes this a true thing. I'm generally busy on Mondays, but I found time to check forums, but not check into the game.

Eh. I got all the things. I'm not fighting for something I desire, other than maybe, promoting game health.

...but it does occur to me that, when I'm most active on forums is when I'm least happy (or active) in game. I've got a content drought, and the crappy, ancient, stupid, bugs in game bother me 1000x as much when I don't have a lot to do.

I personally would love to see more folks get the XP armor. I love it...its great when starting new characters, its legacy bound, has one armor mod in it, and I mod it as I level, then drop in low level mods and pull them out to clear lower mods when i am finished with it.

Ive leveled 3 characters with it and it provides a nice boost with one of the XP boosts.

I personally would love to see more folks get the XP armor. I love it....

I love it too! I would be happy to see more people get it if the DvL event occurs again. A fair bit of time had to be invested to get the full set, so any availability in future should require the same, I think (just like repeated sub rewards should require the same sub).

I personally would love to see more folks get the XP armor. I love it...its great when starting new characters, its legacy bound, has one armor mod in it, and I mod it as I level, then drop in low level mods and pull them out to clear lower mods when i am finished with it.

Ive leveled 3 characters with it and it provides a nice boost with one of the XP boosts.

The +XP armour, of course, was NOT a subscriber reward. It was a reward for in-game activities. Sure, time-gated activities, but in-game all the same.

I guess you conveniently forgot about the Senya Holostatue (Hutt Holotrainer reskin). The Hutt holotrainer was a pre-order reward and not a subscriber reward, but it still remains exclusive to those that pre-ordered that expansion.

Hardly. The functionality was always there, it was merely split between the Satele/Malgus holostatues. I don't consider either of them direct replacements for the hutt trainer, though combined they serve that functionality. Additionally, the Hutt trainer has a sound effect (the HaHA!) that the other holostatues lack.

Even if we did consider that a reskin, at best it's tie game and we're right back where we started- it could go either way.

Ok, the thread is devolving again. Lets try and move forward, table the "exclusivity" argument for now in favor of finding some alternatives in the discussion.

Yep, whether it be forum lawyering or straight up hyperbolic trolling, we are indeed sliding back.

The necessity of exclusivity is a myth, pure and simple, even though exclusivity itself has been the status quo, at least for the time being. The discussion at hand is about the demand to change that. Note I did not say remove it. I still believe a compromise in the vein of my tagging/flair solution should satisfy both sides, perhaps we should discuss more options along that front.

The idea is that those for the return of rewards get a version that is functionally identical yet superfluously differentiated and/or the originals retain or are granted some superficial differentiation so as to maintain a token uniqueness such that the letter of their implicit assumption is maintained (since the letter of the law so to speak, is all the argument they offer).

To that end, here is a set of, shall we say specifications elaborating on the idea above:

-Companions: Companions must be named true and in full, relative to the original, with no misspellings or alt characters used. They must be functionally identical in terms of use (combat/crafting/presence etc) and aesthetics (looks, armor customizability, ability to use companion customizations etc).

-Items: Items must be identical in appearance and functionality.

-Chapter: chapter must be playable in full with no restrictions.

Now ideas for separating generations of rewards so as to maintain token uniqueness/exclusivity:

Companions: tagging either original or renewed companions with a custom title indicating their generation. Alternately code flair to show up on the companion's portrait and/or nameplate. Basically a special denotation setting originals from new companions.

Items: Item names may be added to with a modifier i.e. HK's Helmet -> HK's Reclaimed Helmet. In some applicable cases, different item quality may be used (i.e. new HK helmet may be blue or green instead of orange or purple).

Chapter: nothing here to differentiate since it's story, and solo at that. Perhaps a change in rewards?

Other ideas?

I hope that I've not contributed to the vitriol. Yes, I've expressed an interest in older content but I have tried to be very fair-minded about the whole situation. I do think we've had some nice moments of people talking and not arguing. I also think there have been some pretty shameful moments. A shame, but true.

I don't typically discuss things in gen chat in-game, usually because I'm busy playing, also because the times I've looked at gen chat it's been jawas or really vulgar dialogue. The jawa talk cracks me up though. At any rate, I have a tremendous amount of respect for the thoughtful and thought provoking way LordArtemis contributes and I've enjoyed discussing options and ideas with him and those who choose to join in with constructive and interesting ideas.

No, although I disagree with alot of your points, you have always been well spoken in your argument. And to the other person that replied, about what constructive ideas I have. I have stated in previous threads they should have a separate market for sub rewards, every month you get points to spend.

But no, I don't think HK -55 should be released again. Now the story chapter where you get ZO-OM, not sure. It is content. But I think if they made that side subscriber store, then the chapter should take about 6-8 months of points to get.

The issue is, that people seem to think that because they are a customer, they should be given ANYTHING THEY WANT...PERIOD!!! Then try to lump some BS about how this affects new players, and new players will leave, what bullocks. Most new people, hell most people I talk to in gen (I generally am on Tattooine at my SH), don't see any reason to bring him back (of course that is on my server Star Forge).

There is NO CONSTRUCTIVE FEEDBACK left to be said in this thread. Everything that has been said, has been said, and no one is going to change their mind about it one way or the other. Either way I am done with this thread, the decision will be made by BW. But they may be a little wary about making changes from forum geese, because the last time they listened, about how the WHOLE COMMUNITY is just story players, and there is no group players anymore, cost them a good bit of cash.

**edit**

And one more thing, I don't think people logging on for 1 month should get every expansion in the game, up to date. Maybe SoR and the Hutts, but unless they use a 70 token, then they should have to purchase KotFE and KoTET on the other subscriber store after about 3-4 months of sub. That is how the story people roll (at least a good number of them), they only sub for one month, and get everything. That was just a pplain stupid business decision by BW.

Edited by lightSaberAddiCt

**edit**

And one more thing, I don't think people logging on for 1 month should get every expansion in the game, up to date. Maybe SoR and the Hutts, but unless they use a 70 token, then they should have to purchase KotFE and KoTET on the other subscriber store after about 3-4 months of sub. That is how the story people roll (at least a good number of them), they only sub for one month, and get everything. That was just a pplain stupid business decision by BW.

I agree with not just giving the new content to hopping on and off a sub for a month, so perhaps that something that could be added to the continuous sub idea. I disagree with your evaluation of how story players roll. Now, the only reason I disagree with that is because I am a story player, my entire guild are story players, and most of the people I've met and run with are story players. All of them have been subs consistently for several months at least. Some are newer to the game so months is all they've had to play, some have been subs for years. There tends to be a habit, on both sides of the story/vs end game battle to put that behavior on the other sie. I think it's probably pretty evenly attributed to all the various types of players. A lot of the venom in that argument stems from the devs not doing a stellar job of balancing what's released.

Now, I probably am signing off the thread simply because I've been battling one hell of a flu and I'm conserving conscious fun computer time for playing the game, lol. Also, I think we should give the idea for continuous/timed subscriber rewards idea its own thread because it keeps getting buried in the argument here and I find it an interesting topic and hope it's one the devs see.

No, I'm definitely correct on this. I stated that an implicit contract was not binding... and it isn't. Here is the simplest, cleanest, easiest to understand description of what an implicit contract is. There is no way that we as consumers can look at the Companion promotions and claim that exclusivity is implied, and therefore enforceable. That exclusivity is NOT implied... you only want to think it is.

I guess you think you know more than that court.

Hardly. The functionality was always there, it was merely split between the Satele/Malgus holostatues. I don't consider either of them direct replacements for the hutt trainer, though combined they serve that functionality. Additionally, the Hutt trainer has a sound effect (the HaHA!) that the other holostatues lack.

Even if we did consider that a reskin, at best it's tie game and we're right back where we started- it could go either way.

Yep, whether it be forum lawyering or straight up hyperbolic trolling, we are indeed sliding back.

The necessity of exclusivity is a myth, pure and simple, even though exclusivity itself has been the status quo, at least for the time being. The discussion at hand is about the demand to change that. Note I did not say remove it. I still believe a compromise in the vein of my tagging/flair solution should satisfy both sides, perhaps we should discuss more options along that front.

The idea is that those for the return of rewards get a version that is functionally identical yet superfluously differentiated and/or the originals retain or are granted some superficial differentiation so as to maintain a token uniqueness such that the letter of their implicit assumption is maintained (since the letter of the law so to speak, is all the argument they offer).

To that end, here is a set of, shall we say specifications elaborating on the idea above:

-Companions: Companions must be named true and in full, relative to the original, with no misspellings or alt characters used. They must be functionally identical in terms of use (combat/crafting/presence etc) and aesthetics (looks, armor customizability, ability to use companion customizations etc).

-Items: Items must be identical in appearance and functionality.

-Chapter: chapter must be playable in full with no restrictions.

Now ideas for separating generations of rewards so as to maintain token uniqueness/exclusivity:

Companions: tagging either original or renewed companions with a custom title indicating their generation. Alternately code flair to show up on the companion's portrait and/or nameplate. Basically a special denotation setting originals from new companions.

Items: Item names may be added to with a modifier i.e. HK's Helmet -> HK's Reclaimed Helmet. In some applicable cases, different item quality may be used (i.e. new HK helmet may be blue or green instead of orange or purple).

Chapter: nothing here to differentiate since it's story, and solo at that. Perhaps a change in rewards?

Other ideas?

Basically, you will settle for nothing but those who did not meet the criteria to receive those past rewards being able to receive those past rewards and in your mind "sticking it to those big, bad, mean bullies" who's only "crime" is that they actually DID meet the criteria to receive those rewards.

I get the feeling that "sticking it those big, bad, mean bullies" is your true main objective and that those who did not meet the criteria to receive those past rewards are only a means to an end.

I guess that green eyed monster runs very much deeper in some than others.

Basically, you will settle for nothing but those who did not meet the criteria to receive those past rewards being able to receive those past rewards and in your mind "sticking it to those big, bad, mean bullies" who's only "crime" is that they actually DID meet the criteria to receive those rewards.

I get the feeling that "sticking it those big, bad, mean bullies" is your true main objective and that those who did not meet the criteria to receive those past rewards are only a means to an end.

While this post could give Cathy Newman a run for her money, its assumptions and narrative do nothing to advance the thread. Do you have anything productive to add, either engaging with the suggestions or offering some new ones?

And that's because you do know what's best for this game? Such hypocrisy.

What's laughable is that you have this opinion and still come back here and be part of this. If you really believed forums are such a bad idea, you should stay away from this one.

It's people like yourself that keep them awake. You should know that the best way to let things die out is to not give them attention, but here you are...

So forgive me for not taking you seriously.

See, here's the thing you don't seem to get. Those "big bad mean bullies" that did meet the requirements have all said they don't mind people getting access to these things in some fashion. Other than you of course. As usual, you add nothing to the conversation other than the usual pointless bickering. Every thread same story. Whether it's server merges, Alec's robes or this thread, you seem to have no stake in the outcome other than to argue for argument's sake. You hijack every thread and turn it into a circle jerk. Please stop. Let people with an actual interest in the subject speak and get on with it.

While this post could give Cathy Newman a run for her money, its assumptions and narrative do nothing to advance the thread. Do you have anything productive to add, either engaging with the suggestions or offering some new ones?

What would you consider productive?

Is discussion involving reskinned, renamed, recolored rewards "productive" in your mind?

Or, is "productive" in your mind only discussing how to "stick it to those big, bad, mean bullies" who had the audacity to meet the criteria to receive those past rewards?

You have already shown that you are not willing to accept "reskins" or anything other than being able to, in your mind, "stick it to those big, bad, mean bullies" who's only crime is that they actually met the criteria to receive those past rewards.

What would you consider productive?

Is discussion involving reskinned, renamed, recolored rewards "productive" in your mind?

Or, is "productive" in your mind only discussing how to "stick it to those big, bad, mean bullies" who had the audacity to meet the criteria to receive those past rewards?

You have already shown that you are not willing to accept "reskins" or anything other than being able to, in your mind, "stick it to those big, bad, mean bullies" who's only crime is that they actually met the criteria to receive those past rewards.

That's a no then. Either that or you're stuck in a loop.

Either way, looks like we're done here unless/until some new suggestions or discussion on existing suggestions pops up.

See, here's the thing you don't seem to get. Those "big bad mean bullies" that did meet the requirements have all said they don't mind people getting access to these things in some fashion. Other than you of course. As usual, you add nothing to the conversation other than the usual pointless bickering. Every thread same story. Whether it's server merges, Alec's robes or this thread, you seem to have no stake in the outcome other than to argue for argument's sake. You hijack every thread and turn it into a circle jerk. Please stop. Let people with an actual interest in the subject speak and get on with it.

You're right. I'm the only one who opposes allowing people to have those rewards they did not qualify to receive.

Oh, wait...

Please, can you repeat it. I want it so much.

I didn't know about swtor in 2016 but I really want her as a companion. Even for money, i don't care.

Please repeat it. Want it so bad.

/notsigned™

While I may understand why you want the companion it really doesn't set a good example if Bioware brings back companions that had restrictions (such as having to be sub for xx amount of time) and allowing them to be sold in the cartel shop, etc.

People had to remain sub for xx amount of time, and yes there are people that were not playing then but that happens a lot in different games. There were things like that in a game I used to play (SWG) that I was not able to get because I wasn't sub at the time but I accepted that as part of the game and move on and got other things. They just released another companion (Darth Hexid) if you did certain things a couple months back.

Maybe there will be future companions they will do this way and you will be able to get that one if you meet the requirements.

Every game has time limited rewards, it doesnt really matter if you didntknow about it, believe it or not, games go on without your knowledge. But dont see them bringing her back sorry.

you aren't missing out on any "content" by not having Shae. She is just another companion, one of a thousand we now have access to. I am quite happy they have not released other sub rewards from the past, and look forward to them continuing to do so.

And those are just from the first two pages of one thread that is still on the front page of the suggestion forum.

I may be the most vocal advocate of not making past rewards available again, but I am hardly the only advocate for that.

I also advocate making reskinned, recolored, renamed versions of those past rewards available again, and using new, different systems for those rewards. In the eyes of some, I still fall into that "big, bad, mean bully" camp, though.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.