Nerf marauder damage

thomasgtott

I might not be able to play ranked since the server moves, but I can still read the leader boards. This is the current situation.

Top 15 solo Ranked

4 Sin/shadow

4 Merc/mando

3 Sorc/sage

3 Guard/Jugg

1 Mara/sent

0 sniper/slinger

0 op/sc

0 PT/VG

Top 50 solo ranked

11 Merc/mando

9 Sin/shadow

8 Sorc/sage

5 Op/Sc

5 Guard/Jugg

5 Mara/sent

3 PT/VG

3 Snipe/GS

Top 15 Group ranked

5 Mara/sent

3 snipe/GS

2 Guard/Jugg

2 Sorc/sage

1 PT/VG

1 Merc/mando

1 Op/Sc

0 Sin/shad

Top 50 group Ranked

11 PT/VG

10 Guard/Jugg

7 Snipe/GS

7 Mara/sent

5 Sorc/sage

3 Op/Sc

3 Merc/mando

2 Sin/shad

All you need to know about the Top 50 Ranked at the moment is it’s swarming with skank tanks in both group and solo.

The two pure DPS only classes (sniper and Mara) are under represented in Solo Ranked, but are equally represented in group, which means they counter each other (as they should)

Merc DPS (can’t tell) rules Solo Ranked but is under represented in group

Making a guess here and saying operatives and Sorcs are the current healers

Making a guess that most Sins, Juggs and PTs are skanks and they out number pure dps in a massive way.

Every class is represented in the top 50

Guys, if you are going to call for nerfs or changes, it’s obvious that skanks should be you main priority.

EDIT: You say Ranked players are the ones complaining about RA, but how many of you are in the top 50 on the leaderboards?

Also, besides Hottie, who is a healer, what classes do you all play. Most of you seem reluctant to share.

EDIT 2: I’ll go out on a limb here and say 95% of you don’t play ranked and are reg only players. Which means you are complaining about bad Mara’s who run ina gank squad and kill you or you just aren’t good enough to kill them.

In my experience Mara’s are also greatly under represented in regs. I see more of every other class and a lot of the time I see not Mara’s at all. Even when I do, 9/10 times I double the nearest Mara’s DPS on my Jugg. Even bad Snipers and Mercs nearly always double the nearest FOTM Mara’s DPS. God, even the skanks are out DPSing those Mara’s. Also is you look at how many times Mara’s die when there is no healer, they die the most, sometime they ha e double the number of deaths.

When I can get on next, I will screen capture my first 10 matches, wether wins or losses and post the results.

EDIT 3: I have to say how amazed I am at how many PTs there are considering everyone says they need better defence. Im pretty sure not many are DPS, so if they add defence to DPS, you better pray they don’t add it to the whole class or PT skanks will be over the top.

I’m pretty sure not all of those Juggs are skanks, maybe 15% are dps (that’s a guess obviously

Sorcs are probably all healers, the same as Operative. There maybe 1 or 2 dps

I would say Mara’s and sent are in a good place because they are needed along with snipers to deal damage on all those skanks :rolleyes: Even so, I’d hazard a guess that not all are Fury Mara’s.

Mercs have dropped s bit down the list in group ranked. Most are probably DPS, but there are some healers for sure.

Sins are mostly skanks, with a few courageous dps.

Ops are heals, with few courageous dps

top 100 of Group Ranked

18 PT/VG

17 Guard/Jugg

16 Sorc/sage

13 Mara/Sents

11 Snipe/GS

9 Merc/Mando

8 Sins/Shad

5 Op/Sc

It’s till blatantly obvious that the problem is skanks. The two pure dps classes are in the middle of the ranking, which is where they should be when you consider PT, Jugg, Sins, Ops, Sorc and Mercs can be represented in both DPS and heals/tank.

Both Mara’s and Snipers are where they should be and have same numbers in the top 50 and close to the sameness in the top 100.

Edited by TrixxieTriss

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I

Also, besides Hottie, who is a healer, what classes do you all play. Most of you seem reluctant to share.

EDIT 2: I’ll go out on a limb here and say 95% of you don’t play ranked and are reg only players. Which means you are complain about bad Mara’s who run ina gank squad and kill you.

i play ranked, Deception assassin and annihilation/carnage marauder :) (occasionally vengeance juggernaut)

and for the record balance in this game shouldn't be based on ranked do that and will destroy balance even more, for obvious reason fury is played by 90% marauders and isn't cause its fun for sure. balance that and most of them will cry, quit game or roll for another spec where they can do retarded amount of damage, from all disciplines only fury have a chance against snipers, now skill have 45 sec dont tell me in mean while people cant outcome that for 6 secs........... ps am not attacking you or any quarrel last line was just a general quote and ye indeed skank is doing such dps....... they should start by reducing damage from crushing blow but buff even more its agro generation to not breake for pve also

Edited by Zez-Kai-Ell

i play ranked, Deception assassin and annihilation/carnage marauder :) (occasionally vengeance juggernaut)

and for the record balance in this game shouldn't be based on ranked do that and will destroy balance even more, for obvious reason fury is played by 90% marauders and isn't cause its fun for sure. balance that and most of them will cry, quit game or roll for another spec where they can do retarded amount of damage, from all disciplines only fury have a chance against snipers, now skill have 45 sec dont tell me in mean while people cant outcome that for 6 secs........... ps am not attacking you or any quarrel last line was just a general quote and ye indeed skank is doing such dps....... they should start by reducing damage from crushing blow but buff even more its agro generation to not breake for pve also

I agree, pvp should not be balanced for only ranked. But the rank community will quickly point out to everyone that regs don’t count and because there is no 8 man ranked anymore, 4 man ranked is the only way they should balance.

Of course that is ridiculous because that means Bioware would only ever balance on combat in Arena and not objective pvp. That would certainly break balance even more.

You are also correct in saying that out of all the melee classes, only Fury has a chance against snipers. But, if you put two highly skilled players against each other, it’s going to be a tough fight and could go either way depending on the terrain. If you remove RA or nerf it, that will swing that fight completely in the snipers favour and once again, snipers have less pressure applied to them. Then we go back to a total ranged meta with skank on melee because everyone will run sniper, sniper, skank and heal in group ranked and regs will become a shooting gallery. Which is in no way balanced.

What’s interesting from looking at the leaderboards is it seems the changes to Mercs has see a reduction of good players using them in grouped. But Solo ranked is still their domain and Snipers aren’t used as much and Mara’s even less. It makes me wonder why Solo Ranked guys would be QQing about Mara’s at all.

Edited by TrixxieTriss

Then we go back to a total ranged meta with skank on melee because everyone will run sniper, sniper, skank and heal in group ranked and regs will become a shooting gallery.
i had matches in tofn server long ago about 4y when snipers fairly balanced there was a guild know by doing 4 man sniper and in voice

was almost impossible to win vs them atm sniper are so tank to a level which is so dumb, from ranged category sniper should be the best dps and marauder the best on melee, but i disagree in one thing no offense, considering the damage and def cd sniper have he will have always the upper advantage over marauder fury is dangerous for him but if he dont panic and use head he will win unless hes out cd but is a big if using head :)

What’s interesting from looking at the leaderboards is it seems the changes to Mercs has see a reduction of good players using them in grouped. But Solo ranked is still their domain and Snipers aren’t used as much and Mara’s even less. It makes me wonder why Solo Ranked guys would be QQing about Mara’s at all.

mercenary isn't weak or broken like most say just cause they dont do 30/35k and now do 25? they got to bad used since 5.0 hit took long to be some balance then soon it happen solution? reroll class, about cry about marauders? well if a class is giving them trouble too kill even by a slight margin they have to demand nerf, Edited by Zez-Kai-Ell

I might not be able to play ranked since the server moves, but I can still read the leader boards. This is the current situation.

Top 15 solo Ranked

4 Sin/shadow

4 Merc/mando

3 Sorc/sage

3 Guard/Jugg

1 Mara/sent

0 sniper/slinger

0 op/sc

0 PT/VG

Top 50 solo ranked

11 Merc/mando

9 Sin/shadow

8 Sorc/sage

5 Op/Sc

5 Guard/Jugg

5 Mara/sent

3 PT/VG

3 Snipe/GS

Top 15 Group ranked

5 Mara/sent

3 snipe/GS

2 Guard/Jugg

2 Sorc/sage

1 PT/VG

1 Merc/mando

1 Op/Sc

0 Sin/shad

Top 50 group Ranked

11 PT/VG

10 Guard/Jugg

7 Snipe/GS

7 Mara/sent

5 Sorc/sage

3 Op/Sc

3 Merc/mando

2 Sin/shad

All you need to know about the Top 50 Ranked at the moment is it’s swarming with skank tanks in both group and solo.

The two pure DPS only classes (sniper and Mara) are under represented in Solo Ranked, but are equally represented in group, which means they counter each other (as they should)

Merc DPS (can’t tell) rules Solo Ranked but is under represented in group

Making a guess here and saying operatives and Sorcs are the current healers

Making a guess that most Sins, Juggs and PTs are skanks and they out number pure dps in a massive way.

Every class is represented in the top 50

Guys, if you are going to call for nerfs or changes, it’s obvious that skanks should be you main priority.

EDIT: You say Ranked players are the ones complaining about RA, but how many of you are in the top 50 on the leaderboards?

EDIT 2: I’ll go out on a limb here and say 95% of you don’t play ranked and are reg only players. Which means you are complaining about bad Mara’s who run ina gank squad and kill you or you just aren’t good enough to kill them.

In my experience Mara’s are also greatly under represented in regs. I see more of every other class and a lot of the time I see not Mara’s at all. Even when I do, 9/10 times I double the nearest Mara’s DPS on my Jugg. Even bad Snipers and Mercs nearly always double the nearest FOTM Mara’s DPS. God, even the skanks are out DPSing those Mara’s. Also is you look at how many times Mara’s die when there is no healer, they die the most, sometime they ha e double the number of deaths.

When I can get on next, I will screen capture my first 10 matches, wether wins or losses and post the results.

Invalid, leaderboards haven't updated in ages. Again you make assumptions about everyone, I actually main all 3 tanks and do group ranked. So I'm not actually directly affected by any dps classes. Caprica only does group ranked and evolixe I'm guessing does a lot of solo ranked. We don't really care about regs. BTW I don't see how you can argue RA isn't overpowered, I just can't.

Edited by DiavoIa

Invalid, leaderboards haven't updated in ages. Again you make assumptions about everyone, I actually main all 3 tanks and do group ranked. So I'm not actually directly affected by any dps classes. Caprica only does group ranked and evolixe I'm guessing does a lot of solo ranked. We don't really care about regs. BTW I don't see how you can argue RA isn't overpowered, I just can't.
cause is only way marauders can counter for 6 secs the sniper/mercenary damage and still inst 100% certain don't tell me 25% missing chance isn't actually something to take into consideration, assassin could use shroud to try prevent sniper stun now is useless cause new stun is white damage which is not countered by it just an exemple Edited by Zez-Kai-Ell

cause is only way marauders can counter for 6 secs the sniper/mercenary damage and still inst 100% certain don't tell me 25% missing chance isn't actually something to take into consideration.

So basically what you're saying is, if sins had a 45s shroud that last 6 seconds and also is able to blind white dmg it wouldn't be OP. Also do you not understand, even with all the cd's, mercs are pretty much useless in 4's if you sit a tank and mara on them where as if sit on a mara with the same the mara will still be able to perform as well.

Edited by DiavoIa

You cannot judge balance from solo ranked and group ranked statistics.

They haven't been updated in over a month now for one. Also the fact that jugs, sins and pts can all tank which are majority of people who have high rating in these specs. This is the same boat for classes like mercs, ops and sorcs who can all spec heals or dps. Unless you can identify what specs players are playing in solo ranked or group ranked, all the data on the leader boards is pretty much worthless.

Edited by kissingaiur

So basically what you're saying is, if sins had a 45s shroud that last 6 seconds and also is able to blind white dmg it wouldn't be OP
blind white damage? shroud is 100% resist vs yellow damage marauder obfuscate is can resist or not vs white and yellow but still have 25% chance to fail, so your problem with the skill is? and ranked should not be used as source to balance classes ever, this game was always 8v8, remove 8v8 rank was bad decision but regs was always the biggest preference by far by players, for certain 80% at least, sorry no offense really at all but if you look for a game with rank which means so much for you and others its not swtor, and before you accuse me of saying to leave game no i don't mean neighter wish people to do it

You are all still ignoring the blatant elephant in the room. SKANKS SKANKS SKANKS.

Why are we bringing up other issues with the game? It's no elephant there are plenty of forum posts about it.

Edited by DiavoIa

blind white damage? shroud is 100% resist vs yellow damage marauder obfuscate is can resist or not vs white and yellow but still have 25% chance to fail, so your problem with the skill is? and ranked should not be used as source to balance classes ever, this game was always 8v8, remove 8v8 rank was bad decision but regs was always the biggest preference by far by players, for certain 80% at least, sorry no offense really at all but if you look for a game with rank which means so much for you and others its not swtor, and before you accuse me of saying to leave game no i don't mean neighter wish people to do it

4's is a perfect way to scale how good a group would perform in 8's, if you were to run a melee train in 8vs8 you probably would never bring Jug dps and definitely not PT's because mara are 100% more tanky. The problem is it's on a 45s cd and 25% is not a lot, more often than not you will miss your hard stuns, your cc's and is OP.

4's is a perfect way to scale how good a group would perform in 8's, if you were to run a melee train in 8vs8 you probably would never bring Jug dps and definitely not PT's because mara are 100% more tanky. The problem is it's on a 45s cd and 25% is not a lot, more often than not you will miss your hard stuns, your cc's and is OP.

lol its not a lot but fairly to fail comparing to 100%,and when there is so much cc in game if there is a chance to resist ok then is bad i get it some people rely on cc to kill others that is why they play classes with them:rolleyes: 2 am for me have a good night man if they break marauders to crap like the ydid on 3.0 and took almost 1 year to fix min anything i wanna see whats your's and others complain :) i recall how people cried about juggs enrage def not that long ago was funny :) cheers have good matches

lol its not a lot but fairly to fail comparing to 100%,and when there is so much cc in game if there is a chance to resist ok then is bad i get it some people rely on cc to kill others that is why they play classes with them:rolleyes: 2 am for me have a good night man if they break marauders to crap like the ydid on 3.0 and took almost 1 year to fix min anything i wanna see whats your's and others complain :) i recall how people cried about juggs enrage def not that long ago was funny :) cheers have good matches

For a start shroud is on a much higher cd so let's not even speak about it. Actually hardstuns and cc's are very important in 4's, you have to use all the utilities that you have to beat the other team so yes......cc's are vital to get kills in 4's, I don't know why you keep referring to 1vs1's. :rolleyes: For example if a double carb team goes against a mara, the mara can time his obfuscate so that he never get's hit by a carb in the whole arena.

Unless you can identify what specs players are playing in solo ranked or group ranked, all the data on the leader boards is pretty much worthless.

But that never stops people calling for a “whole” class nerf when they make these threads :rolleyes: ie “Nerf marauder damage”

Or what about when everyone wanted Sorcs nerfed, but it was only heals in the top 100. Guess what, Bioware nerfed the whole class.

What about when everyone wanted Sins nerfed, but it was only one spec. But that didn’t matter, people wanted the whole class nerfed.

If I think back, isn’t that what happened to Operatives too and PTs and Juggs.

It’s easy to say the leaderboards are worthless when it’s not your own class. But you can be damned sure everyone would be jumping up and down and pointing to the leader boards if it was their class was being targeted with nerf calls.

You are right though, it is impossible to tell what spec any class is running. I’ve said it before, Bioware need to list specs as well.

Some people here are complaining that it’s all Mara’s, others are saying its Fury, but how are we to tell? If I was to guess, I would say they aren’t all Fury, there are probably just as many Carnage, and an Anni thrown in for good measure, Are we meant to just accept what people say and ignore what others say.

Have a guess at how many of those classes that can be dps or tanks are actually skanks, especially PTs?

How many Sorcs, Operative and Mercs are healers?

It’s all guess work based on people’s personal experience. So if ranked leader boards don’t count, what about regs? In my experience pvping nearly every day since the meta change, I can say Mara’s are under represented in regs. There are more of every other class in nearly every match. Normally there are at least 1 Mara, but I’ve never seen more than 3. At the same time I’ve seen whole teams made up of just Operatives and Sins or Juggs and PTs. Or 3-4 healers on a team. Not once have a seen a team of Mara’s or more than 3.

Of course that’s my perspective and experience and everyone’s is different. So take it with a grain of salt.

But back to the leader boards. I normally pay no attention to them because people win trade too much to make them reliable anyway. But listing them proved a point, that saying a class is a problem in Ranked and “ranked players” saying it’s OP, then when they don’t show what people expect, all of a sudden Ranked doesn’t count. You can’t have it both ways, either Ranked is the gauge of how a class is balanced or regs is. If it’s regs, then regs do count and when ever some ranked A hole says “it’s only regs, it doesn’t count”, they are wrong, it does matter because most pvpers don’t play ranked and they want to take regs seriously.

Edited by TrixxieTriss

Why are we bringing up other issues with the game? It's no elephant there are plenty of forum posts about it.

It’s all related and that is the biggest problem with nerf threads and FOTM threads. People try to simplify the problem by just blaming one class and not look at the big picture, which is what myself and others are trying to point out to you all, but you seem to be all deaf, D, and blind.

I’ve brought up skanks because it is a major issue. There wasn’t anywhere near this sort of rage when discussing Skanks because so many people on all 3 tank classes are using them. And where have all those threads actually gone? Bioware haven’t fixed the problem, but I don’t see any active threads :rolleyes:

I also see in every thread about classes that can be potential skanks, other people telling newbies or others to run a skank build :rolleyes: . Doesn’t that seem like a problem? But oh no, people just agree and make the problem worse.

Have you stopped to wonder why people want to play Fury Mara’s besides your own simple view of them being too easy.

Consider this in regs. You have 3 healers on a team, 2-3 skanks, 2 Snipers, 1 dps stealth and 1 non Mara dps. There is no where near enough dps to kill anything when you face that team or counter the snipers.

People only have themselves to blame if some of us see the only way we can apply enough damage to the other teams and pressure the snipers is to run Fury Mara’s, which are the “only” melee that can counter them. Its why I ran Fury all last year while other ran Carnage because it is the only melee spec to counter snipers. Not because it’s easy, but because I wanted to be a sniper killer. I did less damage than Carnage all year and got trolled for it. But I was the only one in those matches controlling those snipers or everyone would have been doing less dps because the snipers would have had free reign. And let me tell you, killing snipers last year on a Fury Mara wasn’t easy. Even now it’s not easy if the sniper is good. It’s actually very hard and only good Fury Mara’s who have played them as mains and not FOTM have a chance. FOTM roller will never know a class/spec like someone who mains one. People can say how easy a class is because FOTM roller play it. But those FOTM people are always rubbish at it and only look good when others carry them or they run in a FOTM gank squad. At that point you have to ask yourself, is it the class that’s OP or is it the gank squad? In my experience, 9/10 times it’s the gank squad with the occasional highly skilled player who makes the class look over the top in a 1v1 sistuation or against a bunch of bads. Just the same as any good player does on any class.

Even when you have 3 Mara’s against teams like I said earlier, you can’t win because you can’t apply enough dps, Skank-healer combos are the real cancer in regs. Mara’s don’t even appear on the big picture radar.

I’ve said it so many times in this thread, the people QQing are mainly on Skanks, snipers and Healers because all of a sudden it’s wreaking their domination fun of every WZ. If you want to blame the rise (which I’ve yet to see) of Mara’s becoming FOTM, then look no further than those 3 classes.

There is way too much nerf QQ in this game and people won’t take responsibility for their own inadeqacies or unwilling attitude to learn a new meta. Every class has weaknesses and strengths. Every class has ways to beat them if you use your brain and tactics. Every class is killable, even if that means you need to double team them (which is a tactic).

Just Work out what your class’s strengths and weaknesses are, accept them and then work out how to counter a Mara. If you can’t do it by yourself, then team up with someone to double team them. Every Mara will crumble under intense pressure from dps unless there is a healer. It’s called focus target :rolleyes:

Edited by TrixxieTriss

When are people going to stop argueing that "WHEUEUEUE XYZ IS MORE OP THAN ME SO IM NOT OP"?

It's literally the dumbest argument ever. Just because there is something else out there that might be more OP than you, doesn't mean that your class isn't overperforming by itself.

Yes, Mercs and Snipers also need adjustments. But this thread is about Marauders.

Keep the Sniper and Merc stuff in their own threads.

And then the people saying "WELL, WHY DONT WE BRING EVERYONE TO MERC AND SNIPER LEVELS?"

Ehm.. probably because I and many others would instantly unsubscribe from Star Wars: The Stale Republic.

This pretty much sums up everyone who defends op classes and until a certain few people in this thread realize this, they'll be blind to anything that goes against their class.

My main is a sniper, I don't pvp with it as often as my sorc or even my mara before the carnage changes, but I can see how strong it is and can come up with ways to make it not as op. Same with maras, it's my second most pvp'd on toon but I can see how strong it is and how it's overtuned compared to every other dps class not named merc or sniper.

WTB 2.x ttk instead of buffing everyone to merc/mara/sniper levels.

I do ranked in Marauder Anni/Carnage/Fury, Operative Leth, Sniper Viru/Engi/Marksman, Mercenary IO, Tank PT.

So can't complain there. I even use the most crappy specs so :p

Edited by memerobot

Cool, at least some people are happy to say what they play.

lol who isnt happy? You play what you like, no matter the nerfs. I play Sent/Mara and Hatred Sin/Shadow for ranked, Sorc/Sage heal, Scoundrel/OP burst, PT/VG burst, Mando/Merc Burst specs for regs and I love it. The fun with the specific classes is much more than the frustration of being facerolled by other ppl.

lol who isnt happy? You play what you like, no matter the nerfs. I play Sent/Mara and Hatred Sin/Shadow for ranked, Sorc/Sage heal, Scoundrel/OP burst, PT/VG burst, Mando/Merc Burst specs for regs and I love it. The fun with the specific classes is much more than the frustration of being facerolled by other ppl.

I have more fun and do much better playing the specs I like and have fun with compared to when I play with Meta.

I am forced to play Fury or other meta crap when there's like no choice really, since its boring af to use it honestly. You press whats flashing and use 2 more abilities and get away with it. Its just the fact that its stupid strong on the DPS part with autocrit BS makes me to pick it, otherwise I'd go for Carnage for burst. At least to me, it is. The previous version of Fury was much better and actually fun. Not what it is now though :(

Edited by memerobot

It’s all related and that is the biggest problem with nerf threads and FOTM threads. People try to simplify the problem by just blaming one class and not look at the big picture, which is what myself and others are trying to point out to you all, but you seem to be all deaf, D, and blind.

I’ve brought up skanks because it is a major issue. There wasn’t anywhere near this sort of rage when discussing Skanks because so many people on all 3 tank classes are using them. And where have all those threads actually gone? Bioware haven’t fixed the problem, but I don’t see any active threads :rolleyes:

I also see in every thread about classes that can be potential skanks, other people telling newbies or others to run a skank build :rolleyes: . Doesn’t that seem like a problem? But oh no, people just agree and make the problem worse.

Have you stopped to wonder why people want to play Fury Mara’s besides your own simple view of them being too easy.

Consider this in regs. You have 3 healers on a team, 2-3 skanks, 2 Snipers, 1 dps stealth and 1 non Mara dps. There is no where near enough dps to kill anything when you face that team or counter the snipers.

People only have themselves to blame if some of us see the only way we can apply enough damage to the other teams and pressure the snipers is to run Fury Mara’s, which are the “only” melee that can counter them. Its why I ran Fury all last year while other ran Carnage because it is the only melee spec to counter snipers. Not because it’s easy, but because I wanted to be a sniper killer. I did less damage than Carnage all year and got trolled for it. But I was the only one in those matches controlling those snipers or everyone would have been doing less dps because the snipers would have had free reign. And let me tell you, killing snipers last year on a Fury Mara wasn’t easy. Even now it’s not easy if the sniper is good. It’s actually very hard and only good Fury Mara’s who have played them as mains and not FOTM have a chance. FOTM roller will never know a class/spec like someone who mains one. People can say how easy a class is because FOTM roller play it. But those FOTM people are always rubbish at it and only look good when others carry them or they run in a FOTM gank squad. At that point you have to ask yourself, is it the class that’s OP or is it the gank squad? In my experience, 9/10 times it’s the gank squad with the occasional highly skilled player who makes the class look over the top in a 1v1 sistuation or against a bunch of bads. Just the same as any good player does on any class.

Even when you have 3 Mara’s against teams like I said earlier, you can’t win because you can’t apply enough dps, Skank-healer combos are the real cancer in regs. Mara’s don’t even appear on the big picture radar.

I’ve said it so many times in this thread, the people QQing are mainly on Skanks, snipers and Healers because all of a sudden it’s wreaking their domination fun of every WZ. If you want to blame the rise (which I’ve yet to see) of Mara’s becoming FOTM, then look no further than those 3 classes.

There is way too much nerf QQ in this game and people won’t take responsibility for their own inadeqacies or unwilling attitude to learn a new meta. Every class has weaknesses and strengths. Every class has ways to beat them if you use your brain and tactics. Every class is killable, even if that means you need to double team them (which is a tactic).

Just Work out what your class’s strengths and weaknesses are, accept them and then work out how to counter a Mara. If you can’t do it by yourself, then team up with someone to double team them. Every Mara will crumble under intense pressure from dps unless there is a healer. It’s called focus target :rolleyes:

TLDR; Bring it up in the skank threads