Remove "Travel to a PVP Instance or Warzone.." text

LasagnaSurfer

Please reverse the change that made PVP quests say "Travel to PVP instance or Warzone to progress this quest." text.

It even says that when you have to go to fleet and go to a PVP terminal for specific turn ins. It's just unnecessary and it stops quest objectives (like a turn in) from showing up. Furthermore I would like to see my PVP quest advancement without having to open up each quest. It's just unnecessary and serves no discernible purpose.

Thank you for your consideration. May the force be with you.

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, this has my vote of support. I mean, I kinda get the idea of why it is like this, but it doesn't make sense to continue showing the instance message once the mission is ready to be turned in.

(Kinda how some "gather an object by armed robbery" bonus missions detach from their "parent" once finished and become "drop the object in the box" missions.)

But it would be good to have them always readable during the time as well.

• 1 month later...
Yes please. This text doesn't make sense because most of pvp people do is warzones and location to wait for pop is mostly fleet. But you can't go into pvp instance on fleet and missions for daily/weekly pvp doomed to be only visible inside warzone.

• 9 months later...