3x Special Forces Armor Sets, Enjoy (Code Redemption)

CKNORTH

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SPECIAL FORCES ARMOR SET*

Custom crafted for the most elite soldiers in the galaxy!

Expires: March 31, 2018

Redemptions Remaining: 2

Checked right after you posted. This what it has in my account now. Somebody got one..wonder why you couldn't

So this promotion just flat doesn't work for some people? That's kinda what I'm seeing here, since the same thing is happening to me.

SPECIAL FORCES ARMOR SET*

Custom crafted for the most elite soldiers in the galaxy!

Expires: March 31, 2018

Redemptions Remaining: 2

Checked right after you posted. This what it has in my account now. Somebody got one..wonder why you couldn't

I see why it may not work. Back in November Dulfy had posted it on their website for a BattleFront promo SWTOR Free Battlefront II Promotion Special Forces Armor . And it appears to be the same armor.

The only difference is that Dulfy's code worked for everyone .http://dulfy.net/2017/11/10/swtor-free-battlefront-ii-promotion-special-forces-armor/

Edited by Bakgrind

I see why it may not work. Back in November Dulfy had posted it on their website for a BattleFront promo SWTOR Free Battlefront II Promotion Special Forces Armor . And it appears to be the same armor.

The only difference is that Dulfy's code worked for everyone .http://dulfy.net/2017/11/10/swtor-free-battlefront-ii-promotion-special-forces-armor/

That was the original promotion done by SWTOR via the "SPECIALFORCES" code, which ended on November 20th. Anyone who did NOT partake in the promo then or missed the deadline, those people can now use the codes in this thread to obtain the armor set after all.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.