I have 30 + toons /Selection screen / How can i know which toon has which profession?

khsolo

It gives their profession right below their name. So what are you asking for exactly?

I believe they are asking for something on the login screen. Prof's do not show there. @op I would suggest a spreadsheet. Many people I know have started using them to keep track of lockouts, professions and sellable items.

I only have 19 characters, but I have a spreadsheet (which acts more as a "table", there being no calculations). :)

It gives their profession right below their name. So what are you asking for exactly?

I assume the OP is talking about crafting professions, not Class or Advanced Class. :)

Edited by JediQuaker

When you have 30 toons its difficult to know which toon has which profession

Pls give us an option where in the selection screen you could visualize each toons profesions

Ty in advance

I use Excel sheet to track my character's Craft Skills, Guild and Credits/per character and total.

I have 24 characters on EU Server and 12 on US Server, without above I would be lost.

I use Excel sheet to track my character's Craft Skills, Guild and Credits/per character and total.

I have 24 characters on EU Server and 12 on US Server, without above I would be lost.

I've done the same thing since there's no add-ons to help track that information. I have over 30 characters as well and It can be tedious to set up initially, but it helps a lot in remembering which toons have what.

The entire character select screen needs a re-vamp.

My biggest gripe right now not knowing what Galactic Command level everyone is at which should be easy enough to add into the menu.

Here's a mockup from a while back that some of us were working on from TWO-POINT-FIVE YEARS AGO:

New Character Menu

- Scrolling Instead of Page-by-Page

- Ability to Sort List Alphabetically, by Level, Most Recently Played

Clicking a Character Expands Info Box to Reveal:

- Crew Skills and Levels

- Credits (not really now cuz of Legacy)

- Class / Discipline

- # of Guild Members Online

- # of Friends Online

- Mail Items

Some suggestions that I haven't incorporated into this mockup:

- Highest KOTFE chapter completion (1-16)

- Highest 1-50 story chapter completion (1-3)

I really wish they'd do more than just make packs. They have the budget to make packs to sell more packs to make money to make more packs...

Edited by PetFish

I have post-it notes stuck on the side of my desk with all my characters' crew skills if they have any. It helps me keep track.

I use spreadsheets to keep track of which toons have which armor pieces when I'm raiding so I know what to roll on. This system would work equally well for crafting professions where you update the level of each toon's profession.

My biggest gripe right now not knowing what Galactic Command level everyone is at which should be easy enough to add into the menu.

It's just another line on a spreadsheet. :)

Of course, it does help if you have two monitors with the spreadsheet open on one.

You can use either an Excel spreadsheet or a Word table. If you don't have MS Office, there are free alternatives such as OpenOffice.

Btw, I agree that more info on the character select screen would be useful, but....

Edited by JediQuaker

I also use a spreadsheet and two monitors but it’s easy enough to forget to update it every time I switch toons and certainly not if I’m switching quickly to get into an operation at final boss.

With the game getting easier by the day I figure having more info available and more efficient to navigate would be a good thing to have.

The entire character select screen needs a re-vamp.

Here's a mockup from a while back that some of us were working on from TWO-POINT-FIVE YEARS AGO:

New Character Menu

- Scrolling Instead of Page-by-Page

- Ability to Sort List Alphabetically, by Level, Most Recently Played

Clicking a Character Expands Info Box to Reveal:

- Crew Skills and Levels

- Credits (not really now cuz of Legacy)

- Class / Discipline

- # of Guild Members Online

- # of Friends Online

- Mail Items

Some suggestions that I haven't incorporated into this mockup:

- Highest KOTFE chapter completion (1-16)

- Highest 1-50 story chapter completion (1-3)

I really wish they'd do more than just make packs. They have the budget to make packs to sell more packs to make money to make more packs...

Not sure how that was created but i like it.