Traditional Jedi Robes?

Aeneas_Falco

I have been waiting for them for a very long time. When I heard the rumors early this year I started saving up. I figured it was coming out behind crates... but I was willing to try them out.

Spent all my funds today, and didn't get a single Gold piece. A really massive disappointment... And all the weapons I got were previous models from older crates. This feels so unfair.

Edited by TheRandomWolf

My only complaint would be that the pants aren't a baggy texture. But I've waited over 4 years for these robes so I'll take them at face value.

Hopefully next is a Jedi Tunic without the robes and a fix for the big butt robe problem on Resolute Guardian, Jedi Stormguard, Temple Guardian, and others similar.

I have been waiting for them for a very long time. When I heard the rumors early this year I started saving up. I figured it was coming out behind crates... but I was willing to try them out.

Spent all my funds today, and didn't get a single Gold piece. A really massive disappointment... And all the weapons I got were previous models from older crates. This feels so unfair.

Sorry this happened to ya. :/

I agree, it does feel unfair.

Why do they have to put the robes we've wanted for so long in crates? Oh yeah... Money.

Ah, man, that sucks. I'll keep quiet about what I got apart from the things I described above.

I know the feeling, I got some nice stuff in the hypercrate but most of it is junk. Though I figure its more about supporting the game than getting something that I want. I just sell most of the loot and then buy what I want for credits.

I suspect that the level 70 token may be better value for credits, not to different from WoW's subscription token which you can sell for in game currency.

... no complaints? No niggling little detail that makes these not good enough?

What did you do to Alec and where did you hide the body?

Not surprisingly, they are apparently not good enough for him.

I'll make my own thread, oh i'll be sure. Count me as a hater. Their drop rate is ridiculous and they have dodgy texturing which doesn't justify the amount of money one needs to spend to get them in the game. Lazy, lazy set.