Will Darth Hexid disappear starting KOTFE/KOTET like Shae Vizla and Rannos?

xordevoreaux

Whenever I use the tokens at level 1 for Nico, Shae Vizla, and Master Rannos, Nico is fine when I start KOTFE, but both Rannos and Vizla disappear. I've been told that the only way to get them back is to put a ticket in once I complete BOTH chapter series for KOTFE & KOTET.

I have done this on one character so far, and yes, they respond to the ticket and restore them.

Is there something I can do to prevent them from disappearing in this quasi-permanent way to begin with, or will am I forever required to put in tickets when a toon walking around with Shae Vizla and Master Rannos complete KOTFE/KOTET?

Remember, Hexid was the alternate we could have gotten to Rannos, so I'm having to believe that in the future, when I use the Hexid token, bye-bye Hexid, and *IF* she doesn't disappear, then they better well fix the other two the same way.

Only Nico and Treek remain. (Maybe HK does too) No idea why they decide to hang around.

I'm glad that they do, but the point is, I shouldn't need to shove a ticket toward customer service every time I complete story content to reacquisition companions I was already granted.

I'm glad that they do, but the point is, I shouldn't need to shove a ticket toward customer service every time I complete story content to reacquisition companions I was already granted.

Agreed. The whole point of the token is to be able to use them whenever you want. They aren't "official" class story companions, so they should not be taken away.

Why in the world do they make you finish BOTH stories to get them back? :t_confused:

Every character I've used the early buttons with got to re-recruit Ranos after finishing FE chapter 9 (BEFORE getting Yuun, I'd like to add) and Vizla after 14. That's not universal?

No. My experience on all my toons is that no matter how far I get (I have one toon complete with everything except the final fight on KOTET) I don't them back without a CS ticket.

Every character I've used the early buttons with got to re-recruit Ranos after finishing FE chapter 9 (BEFORE getting Yuun, I'd like to add) and Vizla after 14. That's not universal?

And it's not a matter of re-recruiting them. You HAD them. You should NOT have to run their recruit missions.

I get a token for Nico at level 1, and I'm never asked to run his recruitment mission. He just shows up again. All of the other token-based acquisitions (Rannos / Shae and soon Hexid) should be the same.

Edited by xordevoreaux

This has also been my experience as well. I know of some folks who have had difficulties like stated but never on every single toon.

And it's not a matter of re-recruiting them. You HAD them. You should NOT have to run their recruit missions.

I get a token for Nico at level 1, and I'm never asked to run his recruitment mission. He just shows up again. All of the other token-based acquisitions (Rannos / Shae and soon Hexid) should be the same.

Technically you never "had" them at level 1, you used the cheat\shortcut communicator to use them early because by the lore\story progression your character won't run into Shae until Blood Hunt in the Shadow of Revan expansion, or into Niko and Ranos until you've completed chapter 9 of the KOTFE expansion which is why you have to recruit them for the first time. Both treek and HK-51 by lore have already run into your character which is why you don't have to re-recruit those two.

Edited by RagnarAugustus

My character that has done all of kotfe and kotet (and iokath + umbara), got the alliance alert for darth hexid.

All my characters got a mail with the token for her.

However, my character that has only gone through kotfe (still has the shroud of memory bonus chapter also) did not get the alliance alert. I would like to do the alliance alert on this char, since it's actually the char I did the original dvl event on (the most)... Now I'm afraid to use the tokens on any char that I think might eventually do kotfe or hasn't gotten far enough along in the stories to get the alert....

Honestly, I don't plan to do kotfe/kotet on most of my chars, it was rather tedious and doing it a dozen more times is rather unappealing...