Please, I beg you: give Twi'lek,Togruta, Zabrak and Rattataki New Appearance Options.

Ylliarus

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe a new engine for graphics is needed?

I think that's too much to ask for. The engine even with all the problems it has still can be expanded upon with new cosmetics that they should be able to add without over loading the game.

Edited by DarkEcIipse

[sNIP]...

I think Twi'lek need new lekku patterns, new faces, and new skin tones. I wish we could get a bunch of the Togruta skin tones ported over to Twi'leks, like the purple skin tones! Oh, and I'd like some new headbands. In Jedi Academy there was an option to have black leather wrapped around the lekku and I'd love that as a permanent headgear option (even if it was technically a lekku pattern style and overrode the tattoos).

New faces for Twi'lek is definitely something that they desperately need. There is a reason why I never make male Twi'lek, it's because of the complete and utter lack of interesting facial designs. There are 3 types and within those 3 types you have variations with barely any difference. It's preposterous, when you look at other races they also have various ethnical types but the variation between the types is tremendous. For example human male face 1 and 2 are both caucasian but the differences between the two are significant. But all the "caucasian" (I know it's a human ethnical group, but just for ease's sake I call it by human ethnical groups and I am explaining this because someone on the forum once gave me hell for implying that Twi'lek had human names for ethnical groups :rolleyes:) faces for the Twi'lek are one and the same design. Yeah some lines on the face change but not in any significant way as to say "hey, face 1 and 2 are both caucasian but look different!".

So I agree, the Twi'lek are in dire need of some new faces. If the devs want to add completely new designs to the Twi'lek faces in each of the 3 ethnical groups that are represented in the face, more power to them! I'd love to see new facial designs. But if they lack the resources to do that then I'd at least ask them to port the human facial designs to Twi'lek, much like the Togruta also have so that there will be more variation in the Twi'lek facial designs.

New faces for Twi'lek is definitely something that they desperately need. There is a reason why I never make male Twi'lek, it's because of the complete and utter lack of interesting facial designs. There are 3 types and within those 3 types you have variations with barely any difference. It's preposterous, when you look at other races they also have various ethnical types but the variation between the types is tremendous. For example human male face 1 and 2 are both caucasian but the differences between the two are significant. But all the "caucasian" (I know it's a human ethnical group, but just for ease's sake I call it by human ethnical groups and I am explaining this because someone on the forum once gave me hell for implying that Twi'lek had human names for ethnical groups :rolleyes:) faces for the Twi'lek are one and the same design. Yeah some lines on the face change but not in any significant way as to say "hey, face 1 and 2 are both caucasian but look different!".

So I agree, the Twi'lek are in dire need of some new faces. If the devs want to add completely new designs to the Twi'lek faces in each of the 3 ethnical groups that are represented in the face, more power to them! I'd love to see new facial designs. But if they lack the resources to do that then I'd at least ask them to port the human facial designs to Twi'lek, much like the Togruta also have so that there will be more variation in the Twi'lek facial designs.

Here's how you make the Male Twi'lek faces look better...

https://imgur.com/ro93W4m