Walmart PreOrders

Ruei

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jikal from WoW Manno??!?!?

Nope, sorry. Was on Winterhoof but only with this name as a JC alt. Just a guy being hung out to dry along with several others over a pre-order now. :o

Edit: Order changed from Processing to Shipped, with delivery scheduled for the 19th! :eek:

Edited by Jikal

My Walmart CE shipped!!

FedEx

Estimated Arrival Date:

Dec 20, 2011

Date/Time Activity Location Details

12/16/11 4:04 PM Left FedEx origin facility ALBANY,NY

12/16/11 2:32 PM Arrived at FedEx location ALBANY,NY

12/16/11 1:17 PM Picked up ALBANY,NY

12/16/11 9:05 AM Shipment information sent to FedEx

My Walmart CE shipped!!

FedEx

Estimated Arrival Date:

Dec 20, 2011

Date/Time Activity Location Details

12/16/11 4:04 PM Left FedEx origin facility ALBANY,NY

12/16/11 2:32 PM Arrived at FedEx location ALBANY,NY

12/16/11 1:17 PM Picked up ALBANY,NY

12/16/11 9:05 AM Shipment information sent to FedEx

Same for me! Woot Woot!!!

Ya I just recieved an email confirmation from walmartt that mine just shipped via fed ex. I am not sure what happened on your end but my biggest problem was getting the preorder key which I managed to do after holding and asking to speak to a supervisor in Walmart. Honestly I believe more of this is walmarts end then Bioware. They had no clue that a preorder key was supposed to be mailed before the actual game itself.

I was actually hoping my order got cancelled the game just isnt running well at all and my main just bugged in esseles so now I have to go through the same stupid story and level up the same toon and hope it doesnt bug again just so I can try out the first flashpoint. Major bummed after 3 years of hype.

I just called Walmart and the guy I talked to was very nice. He even had a copy pre-ordered himself. He did confirm they were shipping. He also did confirm that mine should be shipping on or before the 20th. I asked pointedly multiple times about Paypal and he kept saying that they would authorize the Paypal payment.

So we'll see.

Soooo....

I placed my order, got my CE card in September.

Then, they cancelled my order.

Then they said my order wasn't cancelled.

Then, they took the money for the game.

Then, they refunded my money, and the game showed "processing".

Today, the game was shipped and is on its way, but I wasn't charged?

LOLWUt

Soooo....

I placed my order, got my CE card in September.

Then, they cancelled my order.

Then they said my order wasn't cancelled.

Then, they took the money for the game.

Then, they refunded my money, and the game showed "processing".

Today, the game was shipped and is on its way, but I wasn't charged?

LOLWUt

Yeah I know, right. Unless they notice their mistake and fix it you just got yourself a free game.

Mine shipped as well, should be here 19 or 20, paid by CC.

What's funny is that the hold they had on my CC for the game expired and they never re-charged me. So far I have yet to be charged for my CE and it's on the way.

Same for me. Hopefully it doesn't get here and then they recall it since it hasn't been paid...

Well so far I am still processing this morning

Same for me. Hopefully it doesn't get here and then they recall it since it hasn't been paid...

Then they would be idiots. It was stupid of them to ship first without making sure the money wasn't taken out in the first place.

I've owned a business in the past, and I would never have given a customer an order without having the money in my hands first.

Well so far I am still processing this morning

Then they would be idiots. It was stupid of them to ship first without making sure the money wasn't taken out in the first place.

I've owned a business in the past, and I would never have given a customer an order without having the money in my hands first.

I think this is a problem of walmart being to too big like the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing. Their various departments are probably not communicating very well.

I think this is a problem of walmart being to too big like the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing. Their various departments are probably not communicating very well.

1. Why are you ordering with walmart of all people? They are not a gaming store, they are not cheaper, they have your money, they have next to no incentive to get the product there on time.

2. Your aware you got a 2 DAY grace period ending on the 22nd where you can enter you code right? Read the forums.

3. Is a two day gap in your playing max going to matter that much? So it shows up on the 23rd, you go pick it up you can't play it on the 23rd but you can play up till the 22nd. Lets say you miss your chance to get it on the friday and have to wait till monday.

You more then likely have get togethers or Christmas parties keeping you busy all weekend anyway. I doubt most people will be playing.

I am getting tired of the trolls coming in and telling us we should have ordered somewhere else. Does anyone actually read the threads before posting?

Avrose did you read the threads. A lot of us had no freaking choice. By the time we pre-ordered Walmart was the only one that had any left.

I am getting tired of the trolls coming in and telling us we should have ordered somewhere else. Does anyone actually read the threads before posting?

Avrose did you read the threads. A lot of us had no freaking choice. By the time we pre-ordered Walmart was the only one that had any left.

As much as you think I'm trolling there's options most people don't consider. ordering the game from the site. Don't have a credit card? Get those preloaded ones.

Also there's the point people make without addressing the grace time given. you have lots of time to get your code.

As much as you think I'm trolling there's options most people don't consider. ordering the game from the site. Don't have a credit card? Get those preloaded ones.

Also there's the point people make without addressing the grace time given. you have lots of time to get your code.

No offense but that solution wouldn't help everyone. I for one was unemployed in July. I couldn't preorder till November when I finally had the funds to do so. By that time Walmart was the only left that had it for preorder.

Also while I am more then happy to wait a couple extra days since we do have that grace period. We have been told multiple stories on when were getting them. I was told two different ship dates pretty much. One said the 20th, another said the 23rd. As you know if they shipped the 23rd it would be after the grace period and because of Christmas would be cut off from the game for at least the weekend if not longer.

Also sorry I called ya a Troll. I am just getting frustrated trying to explain, multiple times, why I preordered from Walmart.

BTW ordering from the SWToR site doesn't give me a CE btw.

Edited by APhantasm

This fiasco still is going on? I was in all of your shoes until wednesday,when I found one at amazon. I cancelled my wal-mart order

Seems only for folks who paid with Paypal. Folks who paid with a CC are getting theirs. Several folks who said they paid with a CC have said theirs shipped yesterday. But so far no one who paid with Paypal have reported theirs shipping. Mine still lists as processing.

Edited by APhantasm

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.