Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

<Fortitude> Republic Raiding

happysister

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A shout out to Fortitude's ranked pvp team. They have some seriously talented tank swapping. Props. If your playing on the pub side these guys got talent!

Their tank guard swaps? I didn’t notice. Also side note, why does the OP close recruitment then keep posting in this thread? Like don’t get me wrong I love the forums being spammed with information no one cares about but...

Their tank guard swaps? I didn’t notice. Also side note, why does the OP close recruitment then keep posting in this thread? Like don’t get me wrong I love the forums being spammed with information no one cares about but...

You probably missed this the other day, but:

Good afternoon, Star Forge. This coming Tuesday (February 20th), <Fortitude> will be opening our doors again, and accepting applications to join our guild. I have updated the first post in this thread to reflect the recruitment status, as well as show the kind of people we are looking to bring in. Thanks, everyone!

Also, the reason I update this thread is so that people know what we're up to, and how our teams are doing, like some of the other guilds do here. It just so happens we had quite a few things pop this week, so I was posting more than normal.

So yeah. Sorry to be chatting it up here so much, but for some reason, our guild is being extra awesome and getting all kinds of kills this week. Never Tell Us The Odds slaps their name up there with the rest of the Revanchists, claiming their first VM Revan kill last night! For a lot of them, that was their first VM Revan kill ever, so major congrats to them! (Kill Vid, Heals PoV)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello again, all. I have a couple things to post about tonight.

First off, congrats to Resurrection on getting Dread Master tonight! With Dread Master completed, the team has cleared all content this tier!

Next, we have a couple open spots on some of our raid teams...

• Domino Squad is also in need of a DPS. They run Fridays from 8:00-11:00 PM, and sometimes Sundays to get more prog in. They are a newbie HM team, and are working on HM Styrak, which would be their first HM apex kill (outside of EV and KP which no one cares about).

If any of these positions interest you, feel free to send me a DM with your credentials, and I'll put you in touch with the respective team captain. Thank you!

Edit: Dead Masters, NTUTO and Dogs of War filled their spots.

Edited by happysister

• 3 weeks later...
Hello again. One of our NiM teams, Band of Misfits, is in need of a rDPS. They run Tues/Thurs 9-11pm server time, and are working on Styrak. I have also updated my previous post in regards to Domino Squad needing to fill a spot as well, as that position has changed from a tank to a DPS. Let me know if you're interested!

Another of our teams has an opening. The Dead Masters (NiM Prog) is in need of a tank or DPS. They run Mon/Wed 7:30-10:30 server time. So, to recap, below are the current openings we have on our raid teams:

Domino Squad - HM Prog - DPS - Fri 8:00-11:00pm (Sometimes Sun)

Band of Misfits - NiM Prog - rDPS - Tues/Thurs 9:00-11:00pm

Dead Masters - NiM Prog - Tank or DPS - Mon/Wed 7:30-10:30pm

Let me know if any of you take an interest to one of those positions, and I can put you in touch with the respective Captain. Thanks all!

Edited by happysister

Another of our teams has an opening. The Dead Masters (NiM Prog) is in need of a tank or DPS. They run Mon/Wed 7:30-10:30 server time. So, to recap, below are the current openings we have on our raid teams:

Domino Squad - HM Prog - DPS - Fri 8:00-11:00pm (Sometimes Sun)

Band of Misfits - NiM Prog - rDPS - Tues/Thurs 9:00-11:00pm

Dead Masters - NiM Prog - Tank or DPS - Mon/Wed 7:30-10:30pm

Let me know if any of you take an interest to one of those positions, and I can put you in touch with the respective Captain. Thanks all!

Hello, please check your PM's...

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.