Star Forge: Legacy Storage Issue, Confirmation Needed

Joonbeams

All of the items in my legacy storage (and guild storage) are missing on Star Forge. Totally empty. I know this has been said elsewhere, but where do we find the tab for merged storage, overflow, etc.?

Same here. My legacy bays with all the items from PoT5 never merged with my legacy storage on SL.

Yes im the same too lost my entire legacy storage from red eclipse it has not been merged at all with my other one! Its totally missing i hope it is a bug or there will be a lot of angry players!!! Lots of items just gone not impressed at all

They haven't fixed this on EU, can confirm. Happened to me on Darth Malgus and fleet chat was full of same complaints.

Confirmed too. I just have the Legacy-storages of my "Main" server, the server with the highest legacy (and the most achievement-points). I don't remember, what was in the legacy-stores of the other servers, so I doubt, that there was something important.

Edited by Exocor

I've just logged in before work to check out the 'Legacy Overflow' ... but there is nothing ... I now appear to have lost ALL the contents of my Red Eclipse legacy bank - really wish I'd listened to my gut & emptied it into my characters inventory/cargo prior to the merge ...

A friend of mine lost some items from BOTH Progenitor and TRE, including his DvL armor leveling and a set of long grinded-for top tier optimized PVP gear. Not all of his items in the legacy bay were lost though (strangely random).

The most weird thing is that he had enough space in legacy cargo to merge both without the need for overflow.

Anyway, where is that overflow exactly - has anyone actually seen it?

So they delayed bringing the NA servers back up after they found (and fixed, they say) this same problem with the EU servers?

The problem they fixed related to the Cartel Market stash. I don't think they've acknowledged this issue yet.

A friend of mine lost some items from BOTH Progenitor and TRE, including his DvL armor leveling and a set of long grinded-for top tier optimized PVP gear. Not all of his items in the legacy bay were lost though (strangely random).

The most weird thing is that he had enough space in legacy cargo to merge both without the need for overflow.

Anyway, where is that overflow exactly - has anyone actually seen it?

OMG my DvL armor !!! :eek::mad: :mad:

Just checked my main - French - legacy. Thank the maker my main legacy from Mantle of the Force is there but there isn't a single item from Battle Meditation or Darth Nihilus. No overflow, some empty spaces even left from before the merger (I'm a micromanager and know my banks to a fault) Edited by BenduKundalini

Not sure if it's actually the legacy bay overflow, but all the items from my progenitor legacy bay popped into the inventory of the toon that first accessed the legacy bay on the new darth malgus server.

My legacy storage on tre was pretty much full before the merge.

Cause my inventory filled up fast, the stuff that didn't fit in it got sent to me per mail.

Was mosly low level crafing mats anyway nothing really important.

Edited by Stellalunacat