Do I get a day of credit for not being able to play today?

TimOCeallaigh

I want my $0.50 back. I work hard for my money.

Work hard for your money and your complaining about a days worth of downtime and want compensation of 50 cents?

Sucks to be you. I have a tub full of coins i just seem to discard like its nothing, ill give you the 50 cents.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Matter of principle. I don't use CCs. They build up from sub and sec key. I use from time to time. I pay for a monthly basis to play this game. I have alot of toons on alot of levels. I don't care for endgame. I want to visit Taris or Alderaan. And if I can't get my $0.50 back then developers have made a move that does not want me in their game.

What's your address? *I'll* send you your $0.50 if it means so damned much to you. (shakes head)

3 pm EST. That is what is what time this game was supposed to come back online. I have been playing since launch and have already lost character names once before, names I reserved by paying to play at early release, now its 11pm and once again about to lose names of characters I have had since day one. This is kinda lame and frustrating.

Matter of principle. I don't use CCs. They build up from sub and sec key. I use from time to time. I pay for a monthly basis to play this game. I have alot of toons on alot of levels. I don't care for endgame. I want to visit Taris or Alderaan. And if I can't get my $0.50 back then developers have made a move that does not want me in their game.

Yup. they brought up the EU, was just about to bring up NA, but then took a vote and decided they will wait until you unsub. They are laughing right now as they decide what they can spend all that 50 cents on.

Well, maintenance ain't free, they are nothing doing it for free you know?

So no, you will not get a refund.

We have already been paying for that. I dont care about a "refund" but this is way too long and annoying as all heck

I don't pay for maintance. I pay for game time.

You'd be that person demanding a 50-cent refund if the power went off in your home on a day you were planning to play the game... :rolleyes:

Short answer: Refunds are not happening. It's a single day. Fifty. Cents. Get over it.

Every MMO I've ever played, this question pops up any time there is a serious downtime event.... serious being over 10 minutes, that is. I have a hard time believing that this is still a question that is asked. Don't get me wrong, I would love to be playing right now. I'm not exactly happy. They are NOT going to give you a "free day" no matter how many times you threaten to take your money elsewhere. Let's get real, if you were really going to leave over something like this, you'd have been gone already.

You know that by law if you cable company has to discount you for days of failed delivered service. They can't refund the fee's from govt but service fees have to be refunded.

This is a *GAME*..... It isn't cable. Comparing apples & oranges. You getting a $0.50 refund has about the same chance as me going on the next Mars mission. And I don't know anyone in NASA. So, accept that the servers are down and cancel your little sub and be done with it.:rak_03:

This is a *GAME*..... It isn't cable. Comparing apples & oranges. You getting a $0.50 refund has about the same chance as me going on the next Mars mission. And I don't know anyone in NASA. So, accept that the servers are down and cancel your little sub and be done with it.:rak_03:

A subscription to a service is the same as any other service, And User Agreements are subject to the laws of the state that person signing them to belonged in. Check your cable bill. It has a User Agreement in it.

A subscription to a service is the same as any other service, And User Agreements are subject to the laws of the state that person signing them to belonged in. Check your cable bill. It has a User Agreement in it.

And SWTOR's says they are under no obligation to give out refunds for any reason at any time. Anyone got a copy of EA's EULA handy?

Edited by DoctorBeckett

And SWTOR's says they are under no obligation to give out refunds for any reason at any time.

You are right, they are not obligated to do anything. They could do the right thing by its consumers or they could do nothing, after all its the only Starwars MMO around, so we will pay anyway. Customer loyalty doesn't really matter to anyone when you compete with nobody.

Update today, update tommorrow, heck take the game off-line all week...its the only starwars mmo around so who really cares how they treat us as consumers, we will keep paying for the service anyway because we are dumb

I'm ready for that Mars mission. Assuming it's getting a Mars bar from the grocery store. Because I have been training for that mission my whole life.