Darth Hexid

TyonYlle

Either something has really changed recently or you have extremely bad luck. I do a vet fp almost every day and it's rather rare to find a full 248 group on groupfinder. There are low level people, new people who spam basic attacks, people with missing pieces of gear on the left side - and it's really rare to see a person kicked if they don't disconnect for a long time, troll the group or afk.

Yesterday I had a nice run through Czerka Core Meltdown with three people in their 20s (rather skilled players, just low level toons). We wiped twice but other than that it was smooth and fun.

The boots happened back in 3.0. Left a bad taste, so I just stopped doing flashpoints in 4.0 and later, unless a solo version was available. Figured was better to just play and have fun than feed the trolls and keep queuing. I used to do dungeons, raid, and was an officer in a guild on EQ2, but just never found that same feel here.

It is really strange - I meet better people with a good sense of humor on the forums than in group finder queues.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I did NOT grind that months long slogfest to get that Ranos companion JUST so some noob could aquire her in a bingo contest a year later cause he whined about it online. I would probably say.

It could have been Darth Hexid if the Darkj Side had won. Just remember that.

If so, then things would go vice versa now.

Well, there'll be millions of Darth Hexids to be seen - and a tiny, tiny fraction of that number of Ranos.

Pre-mades are fine for the weekly.

The only caveat is that you can't have any FP unselected in the GF menu. Random minus one or two FPs is no bueno.

Which means if Umbara rocks up I will ragequit immediately.

you can but you need to be the group leader and it will count for the whole group. unless it changed very recently :)

Ranos wasn't that hard to get... That cursed tank mount I don't even use now because it takes half of the screen... well, that's a different story :)

For me, it was, because I started it late ( I was burned out of playing SWTOR at that time ) at that time) and especially since I don't play the imperial side out of principle., I just don't like it.

So, I knew from the beginning I wouldn't get Ranos - but on the other side I was happy to get anything at all ( speeder + pet ).

Edited by AlrikFassbauer

Wow. This is amazingly kind of all of you. Really. I'm on Star Forge, or will be - I will still have to figure out if I have the courage for this, but maybe this will work. Thank you.

You can do it! I just did the first one without my guild mates and I managed to get through it without having a panic attack. I'm getting ready to try for another one. I just keep telling myself, "It's only 3". Right now, I'm trying to find out if they all have to be the same character. I did the first one on my smuggler which was a mistake because I don't play well with her in groups. Still searching the forum for the answer to that question.

Good luck in your efforts, but I'm sure you will succeed.

So I did three PvP matches and no achievement or anything related to Darth Hexid came up. Is it intended or I am not doing it right...I hope its not PvE AND PvP...cause FPs with pugs is something i wanna avoid.

EDIT: Nvm, saw the achievement in the ach window...strange nothing popped up.

Edited by ExarSun