Please put Theron's hair back the way it was...WHY WHY WHY Would you do such a thing?

Lunafox

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally I think they should just shave the two stupid cornrows or whatever u'd call those lines. Leaving him with that high and tight kinda thing would be pretty awesome.

So like that mentally disabled guy who is the ship robbing Cathar's partner in the Smuggler's story?

why do you all think I'm a dude? :confused::D

Luna, it's going to be fine. He's undercover, he's got to play a part, he's got to make it convincing. Maybe he's had work done on the implants, but I personally can't see the scars someone suggested were there.

I like the idea of when my warrior reunites with Theron after all of this resolves happily (it better, Bioware), he'll ask him to keep the haircut and wear those clothes for him later ;)

Thanks Ralei <3 I hope so. I sort of saw the scars, but I had to squint and look really hard. Maybe I'll turn up the textures on my video settings. I for one hope I'll be able to put back my lovely white/white and black/black clothes on him and have him regrow his hair. :D I'm hoping for a happy resolution to it all too.

And just for the record, I'm not an uber fluffy pink/gold/purple/blue female varactyl (In case anyone was wondering.) Just an ordinary female. :p

Personally I think they should just shave the two stupid cornrows or whatever u'd call those lines. Leaving him with that high and tight kinda thing would be pretty awesome.

Today, I thought...well, I'll go out and grab a few things at the store that I need, to get away from here for a bit, think about other things...and lo and behold, what do I see before me in Walmart? Theron's frighteningly awful new hair cut...on a woman. The Maker hates me, I know this now. * Turns wrists up* KMN. :p

Today, I thought...well, I'll go out and grab a few things at the store that I need, to get away from here for a bit, think about other things...and lo and behold, what do I see before me in Walmart? Theron's frighteningly awful new hair cut...on a woman. The Maker hates me, I know this now. * Turns wrists up* KMN. :p

Pics or it never happened!

Pics or it never happened!

You'll have to take my word...I don't want to be like that awful chick that was body shaming the other woman at the gym. I'd be hair shaming a real live person, rather than a pixel person.

Edited by Lunafox

Well, I don't do a lot in game besides decorate and fawn over my companions...so yeah it's game breaking to me. I'm upset, but to tell me to reassess over it...well, why aren't people who get mad about other things not told to reassess?

I think in 6 years, I've been truly upset at this game like 3 times...so I think I should be able to have my little hissy fit. :o

Yes...yessss.... let your hate for this hairstyle flow through you.

Kill him!!!! Unleash your anger and your journey to the dark side will be complete! Join me...And we can rule the galaxy as solo story player & stronghold decorator! :csw_vader:

Sorry.... couldn't resist. :D

Kill him!!!! Unleash your anger and your journey to the dark side will be complete! Join me...And we can rule the galaxy as solo story player & stronghold decorator! :csw_vader:

Quit it. I still love him, Immo. I just don't love his hair. :p

We can still be angry and rule as story player and decorator, without killing him. *covets my fully womprat haired Theron.*

Edited by Lunafox

Hahaha! In all honesty.... he'll live on the majority of my characters. But I've got 2 Sith who don't take betrayal well... ;)

Well, that's good. :D Who knows, your Sith might even come around once they know the whole story...or not. :eek:

Quit it. I still love him, Immo. I just don't love his hair. :p

We can still be angry and rule as story player and decorator, without killing him. *covets my fully womprat haired Theron.*

Just wait until Theron learns you dumped him because of his betrayal and drowns his sorrows in Twinkies and cupcakes and turns into body type 4 Theron with that haircut.

Just wait until Theron learns you dumped him because of his betrayal and drowns his sorrows in Twinkies and cupcakes and turns into body type 4 Theron with that haircut.

:eek: What did I ever do to you to deserve that imagery huh?

I seriously can't :eek::eek::eek::eek: enough about that. I suppose, it's proof it could always be worse. But I really don't want the Mohawk of Fugliness.

LMAO talk about the worst "makeover" ever! He not only shaves random patches out of his hair but then he becomes morbidly obese. Next thing you know he's growing a long, snarled beard with food stuck in it and gets a tattoo of Lana's face on his face.

But why kill him when I can drive an hour to Austin with some hair clippers and give all the devs a makeover? >.>

And just for the record, I'm not an uber fluffy pink/gold/purple/blue female varactyl (In case anyone was wondering.) Just an ordinary female. :p

I don't even know what to believe anymore! For the record I am totes a green Twi'lek in real life :phttps://imgur.com/gWQXmwe

My answers in blue... :)

LMAO talk about the worst "makeover" ever! He not only shaves random patches out of his hair but then he becomes morbidly obese. Next thing you know he's growing a long, snarled beard with food stuck in it and gets a tattoo of Lana's face on his face.

Urgh...I shudder from that imagery too. You guys are evil, evil, I say! *shudder*

But why kill him when I can drive an hour to Austin with some hair clippers and give all the devs a makeover? >.>

To quote my beloved Malavai during the Draahg incident..."No less than they deserve."

I don't even know what to believe anymore! For the record I am totes a green Twi'lek in real life :phttps://imgur.com/gWQXmwe

OMG! Is that really you!? Amazing cosplay! You look awesome, I love it!! Love love love!!! <3

After some thought I have decided what I need is a companion customization for Theron that makes him body type 4 with that nasty haircut. We don't have any body type 4 companions I demand body type 4 companion customizations especially for Theron with his nasty haircut. I want to hang out on fleet with fat Theron wearing the loincloth with all covert energy gear on. It is what that traitor deserves.

After some thought I have decided what I need is a companion customization for Theron that makes him body type 4 with that nasty haircut. We don't have any body type 4 companions I demand body type 4 companion customizations especially for Theron with his nasty haircut. I want to hang out on fleet with fat Theron wearing the loincloth with all covert energy gear on. It is what that traitor deserves.

My male friends would love fem 4 body type LI!

XD That's great! :D

My answers in blue... :)

OMG! Is that really you!? Amazing cosplay! You look awesome, I love it!! Love love love!!! <3

Ooooooooou cosplay! So nice Nefla!

Thank you guys! ^////^

Haha if this is the hairstyle of 'The Order' operatives, it's easy to spot their spies in your base :D

They'd have to be in disguise with a hat since I'm not letting someone who pastes roadkill onto their head join my alliance >_<