Please put Theron's hair back the way it was...WHY WHY WHY Would you do such a thing?

Lunafox

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, you know what they say about the polite mild-mannered ones... :eek: In case anyone missed the size 6 red block letters, I hate it. I'm holding a candlelight vigil for his womprat hair, that was cruelly taken from us way too soon on my social media. I just hope they let us customize it back to how we like, so that if this hideous edgelord thing is how they want to go, at least we'll be able to customize it away.

I did suggest not reading it! lmao

I am almost 100% sure that since Koth and Lana got customisation things, Theron would as well if they did out of the blue change his looks for entirety of kotfe/kotet etc, rather then solely for flashpoint and post-flashpoint. It's an if, I know nothing it was just a random pondering thought. I'm sorry!

in before someone says "DON'T GIVE THEM IDEAS!!" I knooow, I'm sorry!

I won't argue against anyone liking or not liking the hairstyle change, it's completely subjective so hating with exploding rage-hate it is a-ok!

I just am 'meh' on it at the moment. Might change when I see it properly in-game, if I get to. I do dislike it, just not enough to despise it. yet. want to see it from the front...

Lol! On the topic, not caring for the hair style much. What’s with it?! 😳

Well, I can only assume, after thinking about it, and reading other's posts, that it's probably meant to 'disguise' him, given that some might have put a bounty on him and stuff, so that I would imagine is the 'reason' for it...but it's hideous and I hope it's extremely temporary, or they at least let us customize it away.

I did suggest not reading it! lmao

I am almost 100% sure that since Koth and Lana got customisation things, Theron would as well if they did out of the blue change his looks for entirety of kotfe/kotet etc, rather then solely for flashpoint and post-flashpoint. It's an if, I know nothing it was just a random pondering thought. I'm sorry!

in before someone says "DON'T GIVE THEM IDEAS!!" I knooow, I'm sorry!

I won't argue against anyone liking or not liking the hairstyle change, it's completely subjective so hating with exploding rage-hate it is a-ok!

I just am 'meh' on it at the moment. Might change when I see it properly in-game, if I get to. I do dislike it, just not enough to despise it. yet. want to see it from the front...

Well, I'm terrible at resisting the written word, once it's written lol. I hope they do right by us, and at very least give customizations so people can have the look they want. I was really excited about Coppera and Saganu, but this whole hair thing, was just like a punch in the face to me.

Don't hate me Luna, but as an openly gay male IRL -- he just went from an 8 to a 10+.

The nice thing too about hair is-- it grows back.

Hugs,

Dasty

Im a girl and I cringed at first then after linking to a friend on discord the new hair Theron was showing so I looked again and was like you know he looks pretty hot as a bad boy.

Edited by Suzsi

Dammit, EA, I already thought Theron's hair was a bit silly looking, now you're making it WORSE? We get it devs, you don't like Theron, you just want everyone to focus on your waifu Lana instead, that's why you made Theron the traitor for literally zero reason... but seriously, what's with that 15-year-old boy on Facebook wannabe edgelord 'do? Edited by AscendingSky

Well, I can only assume, after thinking about it, and reading other's posts, that it's probably meant to 'disguise' him, given that some might have put a bounty on him and stuff, so that I would imagine is the 'reason' for it...but it's hideous and I hope it's extremely temporary, or they at least let us customize it away.

We can hope!

Dammit, EA, I already thought Theron's hair was a bit silly looking, now you're making it WORSE? We get it devs, you don't like Theron, you just want everyone to focus on your waifu Lana instead, that's why you made Theron the traitor for literally zero reason... but seriously, what's with that 15-year-old boy on Facebook wannabe edgelord 'do?

To make Theron lovers *****?

Don't hate me Luna, but as an openly gay male IRL -- he just went from an 8 to a 10+.

Hugs,

Dasty

I like this human. He thinks like me, he shares my tastes. I'm shallow like that.

My friend that does not like swtor, but puts up with me talking about the characters a lot (only person I have that I can talk to about stuff like characters etc), just saw the hairstyle: "ewww why? it's disgusting."

I'm amused by the reactions a little, I'll freely admit that. Joys of being on the fence atm.

Hugs,

Dasty

As the saying goes: to each their own. I’m an openly gay male IRL also but I’m not much caring for Theron’s hair but you are right hair does grow back.

It's horrible and it's breaking my game. Definitely. I just hope they give his old customization back, or like others have said that it's part of his 'secret agent disguise' image. I suppose for those that put a bounty on him, it would make sense he would disguise himself, but my god that hair and clothing looks horrid.

That hairstyle is without any shadow of doubt, the FUGLIEST, most HIDEOUS, HORRIBLE, DISGUSTING thing I have ever seen on a human being. And that's my "'nice" way of saying it. However, I doubt it will be the permanent default Theron after the traitor story line is finished, although they may make a customization for players who -do- like it.....*rolls eyes*

There needs to be a "quietly throwing up in the corner icon"

That hairstyle is without any shadow of doubt, the FUGLIEST, most HIDEOUS, HORRIBLE, DISGUSTING thing I have ever seen on a human being. And that's my "'nice" way of saying it. However, I doubt it will be the permanent default Theron after the traitor story line is finished, although they may make a customization for players who -do- like it.....*rolls eyes*

There needs to be a "quietly throwing up in the corner icon"

That's about what my family heard when I saw it. I pity them. I raged. My husband says he has a good mind to fly to Austin and tell them to stop torturing me and put the man's hair as it was.

I figured we'd be of like mind. <3

I had no idea there was a new trailer out until reading this thread.

So, reading through the comments i'm thinking: "it cant be that bad!". So then i go and watch the trailer.....

Seriously.... WHAT THE **** IS THAT!! ??

Edited by Sazvw

Of course he's coming back -- and as LI companion. While I have no inside knowledge, just listen to what he says during the Crisis on Umbara.

Also, as someone in his 40s -- I DARE. No I DOUBLE DARE all of us go to back to our high school senior photo and say we would wear that haircut again.

Am I the only one who likes the bad boy look as opposed to the over-gelled "I'm in a boy band" look? :rak_01:

Dasty

Nope...maybe because I'm also in my 40s, I'm also coming to like it better than his old style. It's less "good guy-next-door" and more "bad-***** agent"-looking to me. Romancing him on any of my characters was never a real interest to me, but I can definitely see more than one of them giving him a second look with this new style of his.

What does it matter. He's not a companion at the moment anyway.

If anything they need more Jaesa and Kaliyo customizations as they only have one acceptable customization each. The rest are OBJECTIVELY hideous!!!

I'd accept that....as long as they involve bags over their heads, with a rope typing them shut so they can't breathe.

DS Jaesa and Kaliyo are two comps I'd have gladly shoved out the airlock the instant we left atmo.

It actually looks pretty cool tbh.. how about we stop hating and getting upset everytime bioware makes a decision and just sit back and let them create the game they want to create? :rolleyes:

^^^THIS!!

Gads, I hope BW doesn't pull another "Hot Prospect" on us and do a last-minute change back to his original just because a few people are pitching tantrums about it.