Traitor Among the Chiss Preview

DarkLordSnake

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ermagerd, ty for the link!

Theron looks pretty bad@ss, I wonder how much his behaviour will change.🤔

Though I see this is the light side story as BW seems to always do, I can only assume the dark side part won't say "let's bring Theron home"

Edited by Eshvara

I'm surprised so many people remember the Chiss guy. Played Agent story 3 times, still don't remember the character. No memorable look, voice or anything. Or maybe it's because Agent story had far brighter shining stars Edited by Pietrastor

I'm surprised so many people remember the Chiss guy. Played Agent story 3 times, still don't remember the character. No memorable look, voice or anything. Or maybe it's because Agent story had far brighter shining stars

Female agents got to romance him and got mail from him later etc, that makes him remeberable for some.

Female agents got to romance him and got mail from him later etc, that makes him remeberable for some.

And even agents - male or female - who didn't romance him, if you're a chiss, are

named Merit Adoptive of his House. That's one of (if not THE) highest honors in Chiss society.

I'm pretty excited for this (even though I have yet to even start KOTET). CHISS!! :D :D Chiss society! Aristocra Saganu! I liked him. Would've romanced him, too, but my lady agent was already head over heels in love with Vector at that point.

...and as for Theron's hair, to quote the smuggler: "Is that a haircut, or did a womprat die on your head?" Really, Theron...

Edited by Jagaimee

And even agents - male or female - who didn't romance him, if you're a chiss, are

named Merit Adoptive of his House. That's one of (if not THE) highest honors in Chiss society.

I'm pretty excited for this (even though I have yet to even start KOTET). CHISS!! :D :D Chiss society! Aristocra Saganu! I liked him. Would've romanced him, too, but my lady agent was already head over heels in love with Vector at that point.

...and as for Theron's hair, to quote the smuggler: "Is that a haircut, or did a womprat die on your head?" Really, Theron...

Yeah my Vector girl didn't romamce him but the one I was keeping for Theron later might have had a little fun with all the side romances on the way through :)

LMAO!

And I didn't know about that Chiss part. I actually just started a new LS Agent (my other 2 are dark and human) and he's a Chiss this time! Lol