Chiss world of Copero

Imperious

One would hope that we'll be fighting alongside the Chiss to stop the Order (of Zildrog?)

And that Theron is leading us there to find allies to fight the Order (of Zildrog?) because he's totally being a double-agent.

Edited by Dracofish

I play 3 chiss -- I want a nice mention of the fact I am Chiss -- that would make my day ....

Just another flashpoint.. <sigh> .... well at least it is something ......guess I will have to fill it in with head cannon and fan fiction ......

The Chiss are traditionally allies of the Empire --- they are not going to be happy with me anyway, since 2 of the 3 went Republic ....

If they fail to notice that our Chiss characters are Chiss that would be a huge letdown :(

I have six Chiss (was more but in preparation for the server merges I ditched the low-level clones). Two Agents, two Hunters, a Jedi, and a Sith.

For Chiss Agents, I'd hope there will be a callback regarding Aristocra Saguna.

For Jedi or Sith Chiss, perhaps bring up the rarity of Force Sensitivity among Chiss (they've been said to lack a Force Tradition in both continuities).

For Smugglers, and maybe Bounty Hunters, I imagine they'd be looked down upon for their 'dishonourable' profession.

Perhaps Troopers would be called upon to explain their devotion to the 'inefficient' Republic (as Chiss have been shown to favour a strong central authority and those in the know consider the Republic 'too unfocused to maintain stability')

Probably wishful thinking, but it would be nice.

For Jedi or Sith Chiss, perhaps bring up the rarity of Force Sensitivity among Chiss (they've been said to lack a Force Tradition in both continuities).

For Smugglers, and maybe Bounty Hunters, I imagine they'd be looked down upon for their 'dishonourable' profession.

Perhaps Troopers would be called upon to explain their devotion to the 'inefficient' Republic (as Chiss have been shown to favour a strong central authority and those in the know consider the Republic 'too unfocused to maintain stability')

Probably wishful thinking, but it would be nice.

Those are some really cool ideas I'd love to see! :cool:

I have a Chiss SI (my main) and would love as you suggested a mention of the rarity of Chiss being force sensitive.

Edited by BlueShiftRecall

From the preview, I like the look of Copero so far! It looks very resort-like? Definitely looks like a place where Chiss royalty would just hang out and plan galactic domination, lol. Would love to explore a bit of it instead of just doing fp like in Umbara.

Go look at the YouTube trailer for it -- it is up now :)

Lady Agents will LOVE it -- I literally screamed when I saw it --- that's all I'm going to say ....

So Copero is the Chiss home world, not Csilla?

Csilla is the homeworld for the majority of Chiss and the political center of the Chiss Ascendancy. Copero houses the largest shipyard within the Ascendancy and is home of Mitth Family. (One of the Ruling Families of Chiss, and a family to which one of the most famous Chiss and tacticians/commanders in galactic history would be born: Mitth'raw'nuruodo, or as he's better known, Grand Admiral Thrawn.)

Edited by Rebamcfan

Shipyard world -- "traitor" selling secrets -- Alliance has the Gravestone ..... hummm ....

anyone seeing anything bad with this ? He better have a good reason, or my BH and Agent will show no mercy ( and they are both Chiss)

Now I have to get my Chiss agent up to date on this. She had a brief romance with Aristocra Saguna and it would interesting to see if they make any mention of this or continue it.

My thoughts exactly... then I did KotET chapter 3 and remembered how much I hated it :(

4 and 5 weren't so bad (still love piloting the Zord on Iokath) but dreading 6 through 9.

Now I have to get my Chiss agent up to date on this. She had a brief romance with Aristocra Saguna and it would interesting to see if they make any mention of this or continue it.

Going to have to create a new Chiss lady to do this with (thank you double XP), going to be hard not to romance Vector again though. :eek:

I play 3 chiss -- I want a nice mention of the fact I am Chiss -- that would make my day ....

Just another flashpoint.. <sigh> .... well at least it is something ......guess I will have to fill it in with head cannon and fan fiction ......

The Chiss are traditionally allies of the Empire --- they are not going to be happy with me anyway, since 2 of the 3 went Republic ....

Same here, especially if you were a Chiss agent since Saganu is in it but I'm not hopeful. I feel like all those nice mentions and details have been cut out of the game at this point.

Love the Chiss.

Hate Theron's new hairstyle.

(I hope they will have Theron "customizations" to give him back the original hairstyle (if you end up keeping him - IF the double-agent scenario after the "traitor" is the new story).

I do hope people who rolled Chiss will get some additional dialogue and (oh yes....!!) a Chiss keepable companion of the Aristo!!!

I have a chiss Jedi, BH, & 2 IAs* that are chiss across various servers, and they all are more loyal to the ascendancy than to their respective factions. I do hope that will be an option!

(*;)note to self - roll up a Sith Chiss...... ;-))

I have a chiss Jedi, BH, & 2 IAs* that are chiss across various servers, and they all are more loyal to the ascendancy than to their respective factions. I do hope that will be an option!

(*;)note to self - roll up a Sith Chiss...... ;-))

I have always played mine as Empire, but truly loyal only to the Chiss .... now wouldn't THAT be a fun option for us !

Even my JK wants to go home one day ......