Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Arcann romance appreciation thread! Haters keep out please!❤

Eshvara

I don't really have anything to say except that I'm SO STOKED about seeing Arcann again in less than two days from now! 🥳 I can't wait to see everyone's reactions in this thread!

How are you all passing the time while we wait? I'm catching up on story missions with all my alts, writing fanfiction and recording podcasts with @Siita 😄

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JakRoanin said:

Gearing, Although my JC does wear Arcann's scuffed up armor (bad design😑) my pc's need to get to 336.

I'm way behind on gearing, too. I never pay enough attention to these things and now I'm wondering if I ought to have stocked up on matrixes before the currency is converted 🤔

59 minutes ago, JakRoanin said:

Where can we read the fanficton?

There's a link to my own (Arcann-focused) fanfic in my signature 🙂I'm working on something specifically about his quest to the Dark Planet right now, which I hope to publish very soon. I'll throw a link in this thread when it's finished. I was hoping to share it before 7.3, actually (didn't expect the update to come so soon!).

• Like 1

Gearing is a pain in the posterior but I'd don't want to be dying all through Voss. My JC and Arcann are reuniting, my BH needs to put down Heta so she can (in my head) start planning babies with Theron. I'd love to know if my SW and Vette are still married. Not to mention my Tropper and Elara. Most of all I want to be able to focus on what we like STORY and not have to go to the medcenter 60,000,000 times. 

Excuse me I'm going to read now. 

• Like 1

@Siita and I have been having a BLAST recording our most recent episode of the Platform Six Cantina Podcast about our excitement for Arcann's return. We're talking about the recent teaser video, potential upcoming romance scenes (including proposals and weddings - which I personally never thought I'd hear @Siita talking about 😂), and his future impact on the galaxy. We wanted to share it with you all, because we hope it'll give you some joy (possibly while you wait for the servers to come back up tomorrow)! 😊

Edited by witchglove
  • Like 1

I don't think we'll get a wedding sadly, (so angry that DOC of all people was the ONLY LI to get one) I will be content if we get an out loud I love u. I'll watch the podcast in bed before I sleep. I've commented on them all!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, JakRoanin said:

I don't think we'll get a wedding sadly, (so angry that DOC of all people was the ONLY LI to get one) I will be content if we get an out loud I love u. I'll watch the podcast in bed before I sleep. I've commented on them all!

Yikes, Doc is the only one? I couldn't remember if the JC and Iresso had a ceremony, too. It's forever since I did Iresso's romance (never could bring myself to marry Doc with any of my JKs, but I did watch his on Youtube). 

I don't expect to ever see a wedding scene with Arcann, which is okay (the ones I'm headcanon-ing with @Siita are way more epic than anything we could ever reasonably expect in-game, anyway!), but I really do feel like it would be in character for Arcann to propose. It would be such a good opportunity for some drama, too, if they had to keep it secret (Anakin and Padme-style) because the rest of the galaxy would disapprove! And imagine how happy Senya would be 😊 Ok, I'm daydreaming again now 😂

Thank you so much for your support on YouTube! It means the world to us that other Arcann fans are engaging with our content and (hopefully) enjoying it! 😊

Edited by witchglove
  • Like 1

I have a fever... and the only prescription is Arcann appearing on the SWTOR splash screen wallpaper thingy for 7.3 🙏

Arcann.

Returns.

Tomorrow.

🤯 🤯 🤯

Everyone, please help me convince @witchglove to see the light and to eat her dinner before her dessert tomorrow.  😏  Take a dang non-LI toon through the story first! 😄

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Siita said:

Everyone, please help me convince @witchglove to see the light and to eat her dinner before her dessert tomorrow.  😏  Take a dang non-LI toon through the story first! 😄

But I've waited for this dessert for two years 😭 TWO. YEARS. since we last saw Arcann in person (discounting the holocall in Digging Deeper)!!

How are the rest of you planning to do this? Romanced or non-romanced toon first?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, witchglove said:

But I've waited for this dessert for two years 😭 TWO. YEARS. since we last saw Arcann in person (discounting the holocall in Digging Deeper)!!

👏 ENJOY 👏 THE 👏SLOW 👏 BURN 👏 OF 👏 ANTICIPATION 👏

🤣 🤣 🤣

Gosh, Mara, you have to have more discipline.  "It has been 84 years... " since we last saw Arcann, what's another hour? HAHAHA

I know you abhor me right now, and that's fine 😄

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, witchglove said:

How are the rest of you planning to do this? Romanced or non-romanced toon first?

In all seriousness, though... I still am undecided as to which character I want to take through Old Wounds first.  It literally is a crisis right now. I have probably 6 characters that are ready to go.

I don't know... maybe I'll take one of the first characters I ever made through the content initially.  He means a great deal to me and I know every scene will hit hard with him.  🤔

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Siita said:

👏 ENJOY 👏 THE 👏SLOW 👏 BURN 👏 OF 👏 ANTICIPATION 👏

🤣 🤣 🤣

Gosh, Mara, you have to have more discipline.  "It has been 84 years... " since we last saw Arcann, what's another hour? HAHAHA

I know you abhor me right now, and that's fine 😄

We're WAY past slowburn at this point! I vividly remember roasting on the spit for 7.0 when we thought he had gone to Elom, following by the crushing disappointment when it turned out that he hadn't, then watching the months turning into YEARS of waiting, having no idea where exactly he even was, or if he was ever coming back😭 Slowburn? I'm rummaging in the ashes at this point! I've never deserved to skip straight to dessert more! 😉

I really hope we learn the name of the place he went tomorrow! Or, if it doesn't have a name, that he tells us more about what it was like there. I need to know!! 🙏

• Like 1

I really need to get my SW who romances Arcann up to date, because she's far from the latest parts of the story, even my JK who romances Theron has not gone through Manaan, Elom and Ruhnuk yet...

In any case, i hope that in the story we'll get tomorrow, Arcann will come back successful and that we'll have the opportunity to congratulate him for a job well done, because romanced or not, i thnk these are the kind of words he really needs to hear sometimes.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, witchglove said:

We're WAY past slowburn at this point! I vividly remember roasting on the spit for 7.0 when we thought he had gone to Elom, following by the crushing disappointment when it turned out that he hadn't, then watching the months turning into YEARS of waiting, having no idea where exactly he even was, or if he was ever coming back😭 Slowburn? I'm rummaging in the ashes at this point! I've never deserved to skip straight to dessert more! 😉

I really hope we learn the name of the place he went tomorrow! Or, if it doesn't have a name, that he tells us more about what it was like there. I need to know!! 🙏

I know, I know. Just giving you a hard time.

You deserve dessert... just know that I will be silently judging you for skipping dinner 😏

There's a LOT we need to know about Arcann's quest.  I really hope that they give us a lot of details tomorrow (crazy to actually comprehend that Arcann returns tomorrow 🤯)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JakRoanin said:

I need to get the speakers on my computer working right now I have no sound.

Ouch that sucks.

I once realised after recording Arcann's AA, the one where you can start the romance, that the whole scene had no sound, i was kinda pissed tbh. It really sucks that we can't replay things sometimes, for when things like that happen, especially when you have to start a new character from the start to see something that is so far in the story.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Goreshaga said:

I really need to get my SW who romances Arcann up to date, because she's far from the latest parts of the story, even my JK who romances Theron has not gone through Manaan, Elom and Ruhnuk yet...

In any case, i hope that in the story we'll get tomorrow, Arcann will come back successful and that we'll have the opportunity to congratulate him for a job well done, because romanced or not, i thnk these are the kind of words he really needs to hear sometimes.

Oh my goodness!! Are you going to have time to get caught up in the story by the end of today?  I'm putting you in my thoughts 🙏 😁

4 minutes ago, JakRoanin said:

OH MY GOSH! How are you going to get this fixed in time? I hope you have a headset?! 🙏

9 minutes ago, JakRoanin said:

I can't imagine anything worse than not being able to hear Arcann's voice when he returns tomorrow 😨 Praying to Scyva you're able to get it fixed in time!! 🙏

4 minutes ago, Siita said:

Oh my goodness!! Are you going to have time to get caught up in the story by the end of today?  I'm putting you in my thoughts 🙏 😁

Definitely not.

I could probably go through Manaan, and depending on the length, maybe Elom as well on my JK, but i doubt i'd be able to do more than that, especially since i still have some GS objectives to finish today.

And as i had to remake my SW because of some romance flags being buggy (had to take Quinn back as a lover on Iokath though i didn't really want to as it was basically that or killing/imprisonning him, and for some reason starting the romance with Arcann didn't end the one with Quinn that i didn't even want to restart to begin with), on top of the AA being soundless, i'm still way too far to do all that in one day, she's somewhere in chapter 2 of her class story right now.

Can we also take a moment today to pay homage to the creator of this amazing thread, a thread that pays tribute to one of the most wonderful romances in this game.  Shout out to the OG @Eshvara for creating this way back in 2017 after the devs made it official that Arcann was getting a romance subplot. 

I hope that Eshvara is perhaps still around or will come back some day to see everything that Arcann has been through, how he's grown, and how the devs continue to make quality story content for this utterly amazing character. 👏

I am SO ready for 7.3! LET'S GOOOOOO

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Siita said:

just know that I will be silently judging you for skipping dinner 😏

I'll think of you grinding out content with your non-romanced toons while I REVEL in my dessert 😉

38 minutes ago, Goreshaga said:

I concur. I want to see him return triumphantly, but even if he doesn't, I really want to my JK to tell him again that she is still proud of him. Ideally, I would like whatever he brings back (be it a relic or new information) to have a REAL impact on the plot. I want people who killed him to see that keeping him alive paid off in the end, even if they don't romance him. This is a chance to show how much choices matter.

Edited by witchglove

2 hours ago, witchglove said:

I'll think of you grinding out content with your non-romanced toons while I REVEL in my dessert 😉

Joke's on you! HA!  I already finished grinding out the story on all of my characters.  I'm ready for tomorrow.

OH MY GOSH... I'm NOT ready! I didn't finish Ruhnuk on my LI character. Ooof.  😬

BRB 😬

Edited by Siita
  • Haha 1

Okay my thing right now is I'm having a Heraldic Crises! @witchglove You, my Arthurian lover will empathize with me. I have two "Heraldic" outfits for my JC. One is the Wicked Huntress set dyed white/light grey and the other is a mixed set including the romantically ugly Arcann-made chest piece @Siita (don't yell at me that chest piece is ugly) mixed with other Zakuul and Jedi pieces again dyed in Arcann's colors. The problem, Wicked Huntress does not look good in Arcann's colors. :( It dulls the gold, and the textures. But I want the Heraldic look what-do? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.