Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Arcann romance appreciation thread! Haters keep out please!❤

Eshvara

See, now I can't see Theron with a Jedi at all! So he married my Mando BH.:D For me, the JC fits with Arcann because her experience with the Children of the Emperor gives her more insight into what he and his siblings and Senya suffered through. Not the experience with Kira doesn't give the JK some insight, but Kira doesn't need healing, Arcann does.

See, now I can't see Theron with a Jedi at all! So he married my Mando BH.:D For me, the JC fits with Arcann because her experience with the Children of the Emperor gives her more insight into what he and his siblings and Senya suffered through. Not the experience with Kira doesn't give the JK some insight, but Kira doesn't need healing, Arcann does.

yes, this makes sense 🤣 no, my female BH is with Torian - even if he seems like her little toyboy 😅🤣

I like JC with Arcann for sure.

However I love the JK/Theron dynamics, the idea of Theron working through his hamg ups to love her and my other fav is double agent and Theron.

I like JC with Arcann for sure.

However I love the JK/Theron dynamics, the idea of Theron working through his hamg ups to love her and my other fav is double agent and Theron.

I am doing the same here XD my first JK with Theron ( the second I made it for Scourge 🤍 ) and also having a LS IA with him. I have also a SW and a second SI, both Lsided, and a SI DS, with also my smuggler. but yes, Arcann I see him so good for the JC.

I can't do the "Theron with everyone thing" My toons are all so distinct that they each have a "one and only" and for my JC that's Arcann full stop. I also think that Arcann need to be the "warrior" archetype in a relationship. He is a fighter, it makes up a good deal of his limited self-worth, having that space for himself I think is better for his mental health.

I can't do the "Theron with everyone thing" My toons are all so distinct that they each have a "one and only" and for my JC that's Arcann full stop. I also think that Arcann need to be the "warrior" archetype in a relationship. He is a fighter, it makes up a good deal of his limited self-worth, having that space for himself I think is better for his mental health.

I understand you 🤣 I find sone fascinating Theron that I don't know who else to choose. even because some are LS, others are DS... it is interesting to see my different characters interact with him.

but returning to the character of the thread, I really can't wait to start kotfe to start with arcann 🤍

I never saw them as "enemies" Arcann's rage is directed at Valkorian using you as a vessel. He wants Valkorian gone, PC is just in the way. He says it several times.

I imagine so but he I imagine he didn't know it when he froze in carbonite the outlander 🤣 yet I don't know if with one of my 10 characters I could kill him. someone here did this? 🤣

So...basically, there is this huge space villain who genocided couple of planets worth of people on Republic and Imperial space alike. Was about as murderous among his own on Zakuul. However, he is now reconnected with him mom and dating the player character, so its all ok. Planets under the bridge, bygones be bygones!

I'm totally like that with some.

BH is always Torian for me.

Theron I just can't do with SW, BH or Inquis. I don't know why, not even if they're lightside. I totally prefer him with a JK or Agent but don't mindmy super sweet JC with Theron either.

Trooper and Aric always but I maayyy side step just once if Jonas and Troopers ever a thing.

Arcann I couldn't with anyone but a JC.

Smuggler and Koth would be good, if Koth ever gets anymore content.

I'd love to be able to do Aric and JK one day, idk why just think it'd be fun.

I'm totally like that with some.

BH is always Torian for me.

Theron I just can't do with SW, BH or Inquis. I don't know why, not even if they're lightside. I totally prefer him with a JK or Agent but don't mindmy super sweet JC with Theron either.

Trooper and Aric always but I maayyy side step just once if Jonas and Troopers ever a thing.

Arcann I couldn't with anyone but a JC.

Smuggler and Koth would be good, if Koth ever gets anymore content.

I'd love to be able to do Aric and JK one day, idk why just think it'd be fun.

everyone has it's own ideas on their characters 🤣 they "grow on us" so it is almost as seeing children been born and raised, with their own personalities. even because sometimes in my head I create a sort of story/bg of the character. so it depends if she will romance him or another. but yes, the JC is really the best for Arcann.

• 7 months later...

Since SWTOR's ten year anniversary is right around the corner, I made this Arcann tribute video to celebrate my favorite character (and romance). Thought you might enjoy it.

It is honestly amazing to think that a relationship that was founded on jealousy and mutual dislike ended up turning into one of the most respectful, passionate, and deep romances in the game. It is my personal favorite romance in the game followed closely by the trooper + Jorgan.

Arcann's VA sent me a tweet today saying that more Arcann content is coming soon. I'm beyond stoked. Here we go! <3

Since SWTOR's ten year anniversary is right around the corner, I made this Arcann tribute video to celebrate my favorite character (and romance). Thought you might enjoy it.

It is honestly amazing to think that a relationship that was founded on jealousy and mutual dislike ended up turning into one of the most respectful, passionate, and deep romances in the game. It is my personal favorite romance in the game followed closely by the trooper + Jorgan.

Arcann's VA sent me a tweet today saying that more Arcann content is coming soon. I'm beyond stoked. Here we go! <3

Wow, thanks for the update! You've basically decided for me what romance to pursue next! :)

I hope you love it! It is absolutely wonderful.

Have you romanced Vector and Jorgan as well?

I have, but I haven't played since 2016, so there's a lot of new content for me! My favorite romance has always been Torian.

I have, but I haven't played since 2016, so there's a lot of new content for me! My favorite romance has always been Torian.

I honestly have never done Torian's romance! I need to give that a go :) I was planning on making a new toon to go through the Bounty Hunter storyline once 7.0 hits.

It is just so hard to go through with other romances now on my female toons knowing that Arcann's romance is out there and is so wonderful lol. You'll love the letters from Arcann. The dev that wrote them deserves numerous accolades - they completely nailed the character <3

Torian is such a little boy. I love the Arcann Romance especially because he doesn't go around acting like his past is no big deal. He's truly atoning for his sins not just sorry. He's proactive and always aware that he needs to keep working to achieve goodness and stick to the morally righteous and compassionate path. He doesn't expect to be embraced by the people he's hurt, and has no desire to try and get that, he simply wants to as much as he can to clean up the mess he made.

I had my interest in the Arcann romance reignited when I heard Arcann say "I will go rest" or something like that when you dismiss him. I thought that was a really apt thing for him to say after the hellish life he's had. Created an alt on each side purely to redo his arc and romance again (one Emp one Rep). I'd only done Arcann's romance once as my favourites are Quinn, Jorgan and Theron.

Your tribute video is wonderful. If BW do a best video, this would win. And more Arcann content? Excellent.

Torian is such a little boy. I love the Arcann Romance especially because he doesn't go around acting like his past is no big deal. He's truly atoning for his sins not just sorry. He's proactive and always aware that he needs to keep working to achieve goodness and stick to the morally righteous and compassionate path. He doesn't expect to be embraced by the people he's hurt, and has no desire to try and get that, he simply wants to as much as he can to clean up the mess he made.

I absolutely agree in regard to Arcann and his atonement for his past regressions. I think the devs did an outstanding job of not over or underdoing the sentiment. He's a mature character and the respect that he has for your player character is immense.

It is also significant to me that Arcann never lists your 'beauty' or other "superficial" attributes as things that he truly admires. It kind of goes without saying. He loves your strength, courage, and wisdom - a deeper love and respect. It is the complete opposite of what my impression of a "Doc" romance is.

Love your post!

I had my interest in the Arcann romance reignited when I heard Arcann say "I will go rest" or something like that when you dismiss him. I thought that was a really apt thing for him to say after the hellish life he's had. Created an alt on each side purely to redo his arc and romance again (one Emp one Rep). I'd only done Arcann's romance once as my favourites are Quinn, Jorgan and Theron.

Your tribute video is wonderful. If BW do a best video, this would win. And more Arcann content? Excellent.

Wow. Your post means a lot to me, especially coming from another person that appreciates Arcann's character as I do. Thank you for the very kind words. I'm not that great at making videos, but I did want to create something special for my favorite SWTOR character :)

I'm hoping that this thread will stay busy/alive as more and more people get to experience Arcann and maybe even his wonderful romance!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.