Arcann romance appreciation thread! Haters keep out please!❤

Eshvara

While I'm indifferent myself, I am sad for the people who do care and are probably losing a companion.

That said, please use spoiler tags for your speculations and be careful what you do say, even in tags!

I suddenly have a headache. This is... pathetic. Theron lovers... you deserve better. We all do.

How many times do I have to see someone who made a fool of my PC several times in a row? With a sole purpose of being made into an idiot again? Let me guess, if I will kill her again, she will return if BW will write themselves into corner and need Deux ex Machina. Oh, who wanna bet, that PC will be made into a monster if they killed her first time!

Edited by RandomName_Ru

My fan fiction is starting to look good....

After seeing many of your posts and spoiling myself with the things to come, I suspect your fun writing is not just "good", it's a bloody work of genius compared to the conclusion of the traitor arc.

Edited by RandomName_Ru

After seeing many of your posts and spoiling myself with the things to come, I suspect your fun writing is not just "good", it's a bloody work of genius compared to the conclusion of the traitor arc.

We must see the good in all this, then. You'll start loving fanfiction again. :p

Less nitpicking? :p:p

Uh-oh, that looks really bad, then. The whole bunch of clichés and a big "whaaaaaat?"

Add some gut punches to it. I hope I am wrong. Info is not very detailed, but oh my, it looks very... disappointing.

More like Babylon 5 season 1/Crusades.

Ouch :p. Ahhhh, thank you, I am feeling better :). I dealt with THAT and now I can laugh at it. Will deal with what is to come too and mock it mercilessly :cool:. By the way, was Crusades troubles not mostly due to executive meddling?

We must see the good in all this, then. You'll start loving fanfiction again. :p

Less nitpicking? :p:p

Looks like it :p. I have been warming up again thanks to you ;). Now if only Asmodesu share a sample...

Never! You will see the depths of the Void you may fall into soon... That alone will be a good motivation for the quality of your work going the other way - up! :<

Edited by RandomName_Ru

Never! You will see the depths of the Void you may fall into soon... That alone will be a good motivation for the quality of your work going the other way - up! :<

Oop, yes master... :eek:

I have once before, an older sample, but got told it was too "soft" so didn't share anymore :p

Hu, should I plead guilty for that one? If so, saying that my idea were less soft was not intending to shut you down. Fiction can have many colours.

Hu, should I plead guilty for that one? If so, saying that my idea were less soft was not intending to shut you down. Fiction can have many colours.

It was obvious to me that people here preferred your style so I stopped trying to get attention too :p

Ouch :p. Ahhhh, thank you, I am feeling better :). I dealt with THAT and now I can laugh at it. Will deal with what is to come too and mock it mercilessly :cool:. By the way, was Crusades troubles not mostly due to executive meddling?

I think so, yeah. But then still it lacked all the magic of the original series. Really does feel a bit like SWTOR's situation lol. If it weren't for them meddling executives..

I have once before, an older sample, but got told it was too "soft" so didn't share anymore :p

Why you are so sure about that? We have different people here. And lots of them just lurk it seems... I do like the way Iheaca tells her story, but others may like different point of view. And 15 years ago soft fluff would definitely attract me :). And I would silently read it without commenting, becouse... Guilty pleasure :o. Then again, I can understand writing to yourself. Sharing you fiction is like talking to a lot of strangers at once and it can be unpleasant.

Edited by RandomName_Ru

Why you are so sure about that? We have different people here. And lots of them just lurk it seems... I do like the way Iheaca tells her story, but others may like different point of view. And 15 years ago soft fluff would definetely attract me :). Then again, I can understand writing to yourself. Sharing you fiction is like talking to a lot of strangers at once and it can be unpleasant.

That was the first time I'd shared mine on the forum and only comment I got was 'too soft' while everyone else (4 or so people) got more so I shrug and don't bother now. that's all.

That was the only romance scene I have anyway, the rest of mine isn't that lol. I lied, I just stumbled on 3 mini-short scenes around the topic I have O.o

Edited by Asmodesu

I guess we all like differen't things! To my memory, I have never read anyone's fan fiction, but I am happy that they are being shared with those who are interested, and please keep doing so! :)

That was the first time I'd shared mine on the forum and only comment I got was 'too soft' while everyone else (4 or so people) got more so I shrug and don't bother now. that's all.

That was the only romance scene I have anyway, the rest of mine isn't that lol. I lied, I just stumbled on 3 mini-short scenes around the topic I have O.o

I still said I liked it, though. It was definitely not worthless!

I don't think that many people here comment on fan fictions anyway.