Arcann romance appreciation thread! Haters keep out please!❤

Eshvara

Wait... You offer to pretend that Lana is Arcann in heavy disguise? Like the Hunter from Agent story? I am not sure if I should carefully disengage or say its a brilliant plan :D.

By the way, after all that talk about pets not long ago, I caved in and got myself a Banshee. And after this talk, I am sure that she is a reincarnation of Vaylin.

P.S. Mmmm... Ice-cream.

Another P.S. Yes, Paul, Vaylin 2.0 flies around my SI makes angry noises and bites people faces off! Mha-ha-ha!

Edited by RandomName_Ru

Wait... You offer to pretend that Lana is Arcann in heavy disguise? Like the Hunter from Agent story? I am not sure if I should carefully disengage or say its a brilliant plan :D.

We want to dress Arcann up in Lana and take him to the FP instead her.:p

We want to dress Arcann up in Lana and take him to the FP instead her.:p

What if we cut the dress up part and PC helps Arcann to undress? May take a while... Maybe Lana should grab another companion and go to Nathema?

That could be a fatal mistake if it turns out Lana is involved in this mess.

Ok, I will send my Banshee with Lana. Little Vay will nip any problems in the bud.

Edited by RandomName_Ru

That could be a fatal mistake if it turns out Lana is involved in this mess.

Do you think that the final for it can be tragic? And she is the main villain of the whole story? The embodiment of the spirit of Valky or another Emperor's Child?

It seems to me that the developers will not sacrifice her for the storyline.

Edited by MrJunay

Will it end the Lana & Theron show for us?

Little Vay dislikes traitors a lot. Of course her definition of the "traitor" is somewhat unorthodox, but I am sure that if Theron will have no reasonable explanation for his actions and if Lana was on it... Vay will probably go for the eyes.

And before you ask, she ignores Senya (mostly) and have not tried to kill Arcann so far. I think you will be pleased to know, that even while the instincts of her new body take over, Vay looks very royal and dignified (if a little bit feral) in her every endeavor. Be it terrorizing the faceless mooks, slobbering affectionately on Arcann, hiding small dead animals in Senya room (that smell, it took 2 weeks to find the source), building a nest on Fury from SCORPIO leftovers or mercilessly decapitating anything that gives Commander a wrong look.

Keep your friends close, and your enemies much closer!

I hope that BW will not muck up Theron's possible return.

And if all of it was a cunning plan of Lana and Theron, I hope Commander will be able to call them out - in a way that fits PC alignment - including neutral.

Edited by RandomName_Ru

I hope that BW will not muck up Theron's possible return.

And if all of it was a cunning plan of Lana and Theron, I hope Commander will be able to call them out - in a way that fits PC alignment - including neutral.

There's too many demands of how to end it (options) from too many people, they cannot please everyone, but they'll "try" and then everyone will be unhappy except one small/tiny group as per usual. And I HATE thinking like that, ugh. the past year and a bit has just been so disappointing, this is it, they better knock it out of the ballpark!

I hope they don't let me down again :( I love Theron's character, and if it's not how I hope now and future then .. well, that's all I have left I enjoy playing the story for - gone. They already forgot that Vette (in a certain story play path) is like the SW's little sister when she came back, barely a friend mention ugh, and then they went and ditched her in a one must always die thing. I was already mad at that.

I'll probably feel better if I just skip the first part of my fanfic and write SoR+ stuff :p

Edited by Asmodesu

After rewriting it twice almost completely, I am happy to provide a new chapter.

From Ashes We Will Rise - Before The Storm

And a big Thank You to my advisor/previewer. ;)

Nice read ^^

There's too many demands of how to end it (options) from too many people, they cannot please everyone, but they'll "try" and then everyone will be unhappy except one small/tiny group as per usual. And I HATE thinking like that, ugh. the past year and a bit has just been so disappointing, this is it, they better knock it out of the ballpark!

I hope they don't let me down again :( I love Theron's character, and if it's not how I hope now and future then .. well, that's all I have left I enjoy playing the story for - gone. They already forgot that Vette (in a certain story play path) is like the SW's little sister when she came back, barely a friend mention ugh, and then they went and ditched her in a one must always die thing. I was already mad at that.

I'll probably feel better if I just skip the first part of my fanfic and write SoR+ stuff :p

I'm the same here, Theron is one of my favorite companion, and knowing that he'll probably be dead whether I want it or not, and whether I choose to kill him or not, is really annoying.

About Vette, yeah it's sad that we had to choose between her and Torian, they're both really sweet companions, too bad it was not Ashara or Jaesa instead of one of them, I like both, even if I prefer Torian. But I don't like Ashara and Jaesa, and Ashara who has absolutely no relevance to the plot anyway can't be killed :mad:

Edited by Goreshaga

42 companions fighting by my side ... they're all ready to take the plunge into the depths of Nathema should I command it! :D

I wonder where in 6.0 all this herd will go? When will the story return to Imp vs Resp? Or will they again take away all the companions?

I wonder where in 6.0 all this herd will go? When will the story return to Imp vs Resp? Or will they again take away all the companions?

Was thinking about it myself... On the one hand, it will be nice to clear up the ranks a little bit. On the other, all of my toons have at least one lvl 50 companion and loosing any of them is not something I enjoy from a time and gifts spent perspective.

"SCORPIO, you metal piece of junk! Give my gifts back! Ashara, you little twit! Same! And KHEEEEEEEEEEEEM, my morose monster! Give him back NOW!"

And as someone already mentioned, some companions will not want to go to the other side. Pierce, Jorgan, MX-4X, Dorne, Quinn, Rusk, Zenith to name a few. Even Lana and Theron.

Edited by RandomName_Ru

I don't think they'll go anywhere ... Gotta be people out there who haven't recruited them, maybe they won't add anything for them should said players recruit them later on?

Little Vay dislikes traitors a lot. Of course her definition of the "traitor" is somewhat unorthodox, but I am sure that if Theron will have no reasonable explanation for his actions and if Lana was on it... Vay will probably go for the eyes.

And before you ask, she ignores Senya (mostly) and have not tried to kill Arcann so far. I think you will be pleased to know, that even while the instincts of her new body take over, Vay looks very royal and dignified (if a little bit feral) in her every endeavor. Be it terrorizing the faceless mooks, slobbering affectionately on Arcann, hiding small dead animals in Senya room (that smell, it took 2 weeks to find the source), building a nest on Fury from SCORPIO leftovers or mercilessly decapitating anything that gives Commander a wrong look.

This is beautiful ^ :D