Arcann romance appreciation thread! Haters keep out please!❤

Eshvara

Not Acina, I hate Acina, really really hate her!

Arcann just told me that she was a self-centered b**** with a dirty heart... I trust him!

Lana and Theron. There are strange looks between those two several times, especially during Shadow of Revan. I felt several times like the PC was interrupting something.

Lana and Koth? There is something too, but it looks more like friendship to me. Or friendship with benefit, why not. :p

Arcann badmouth his possible exes :eek:? Baaaaad sign.

Maaaaybe? But I think that Rishi incident sored things a little bit?

Well, Koth is certainly not over it ;).

Lana and Theron. There are strange looks between those two several times, especially during Shadow of Revan. I felt several times like the PC was interrupting something.

Lana and Koth? There is something too, but it looks more like friendship to me. Or friendship with benefit, why not. :p

Never got that vibe from Lana and Theron, and there's a short story with Jonas and Theron where Jonas asks if something happenned between the two of them which goes like this :

“Lighten up, Shan. Drinks are always in order after saving the galaxy. This isn’t Imperial Intelligence. Or did you forget after all that time on the beach with a pretty blonde?”

“Unlike you, I don’t feel the need to fraternize with my contacts, Jonas.”

I don't think there really is something between Lana and Theron, especially after he got caught by the Revanites because of her.

Edited by Goreshaga

Arcann badmouth his possible exes :eek:? Baaaaad sign.

He wil never badmouth us, because we will neer be exes. :p

Watched an episode of Shadowhunters and this scene made me think of Arcann and the Outlander.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZWY09pZ09Q

Cute. :-) Kind of, yes. But can we consider that he did not rush things until admitting his feelings to the Outlander, or are we supposed to wait way too long before he dares touching us again? :rolleyes:

Cute. :-) Kind of, yes. But can we consider that he did not rush things until admitting his feelings to the Outlander, or are we supposed to wait way too long before he dares touching us again? :rolleyes:

Well it was more related to our earlier talk about Arcan being virgin or not.

Here you can see that Jace clearly is not, but with the girl he trully cares about, he's more cautious, because he doesn't want to hurt her.

And I think Arcann is quite the same on this subject.

Well it was more related to our earlier talk about Arcan being virgin or not.

Here you can see that Jace clearly is not, but with the girl he trully cares about, he's more cautious, because he doesn't want to hurt her.

And I think Arcann is quite the same on this subject.

Ah yes. And generally, not wanting to mess up and be a huge moron is a good sign that someone cares. ;)

I finally caught up.

Crazy topics the last few days! I missed some good discussions. belaated adidtions:

I think Arcann's as much of a virgin as I think Theron is - which is.. not one. But also not a sleep with anyone who flutters they eyelashes type either. tried it a few times, stopped and focused on their respective jobs, especially Arcann as he got more hatred and determined to get dad's approval/attention. And as Theron says "I don't feel the need to fraternise with my contacts."

Lana and Koth? definitely were a thing, there's not many more hints the writers could give this. Are they now? I don't know, unlikely as Lana is incredibly devoted to the Commander not from just her connection with the Force pushing it but possibly her only friend is the PC too.

Rep vs Imp- they better not force my characters back to original factions after Iokath or even if I can stomach Theron's arc finale I'd never be able to play any of my characters that swapped faction alliances again.

*falls in from the skies*

"IT's me, Hooray!" :rak_03:

*places trampoline under Paul so he gets bounced back to the stars a few times*

Edited by Asmodesu

I think Arcann's as much of a virgin as I think Theron is - which is.. not one. But also not a sleep with anyone who flutters they eyelashes type either.

That bastard Arcann lied to me?! :eek: I must have fluttered too much:o:o

Could someone remind me when Senya wakes up from the Voss ritual? Are there any indications of how long her coma lasted?

Depends on how much time passed between the first chapter to the end of the Nathema chapter, maybe a couple of weeks at best?

*grabs popcorn to watch Paul's trampoline adventure*

Do you think Arcann would like "cats" (Vorn tigers, Mawvorr, vine cats)? My ladies have tons of them. Both as pets and as "chomp my enemies faces off!" pets. This one is Woden <3

Hmmm, no idea, I hope not! I'm not a fan cats..👀 I used to have two, but at different times. It just isn't for me!

They look cute though, but that's as far as it goes for me.:rak_03:

I'd have a sad Arcann if he really wanted his pet cat! :p

Hmmm, no idea, I hope not! I'm not a fan cats..👀 I used to have two, but at different times. It just isn't for me!

They look cute though, but that's as far as it goes for me.:rak_03:

I'd have a sad Arcann if he really wanted his pet cat! :p

I don't mean little fluffy cats though! I mean the big swtor universe about as big as a person leathery/scale skinned things! he doesn't need to want one, just be fine with his girl having a few murderous "kittes" that could eat his head off in one bite.

Edited by Asmodesu

Depends on how much time passed between the first chapter to the end of the Nathema chapter, maybe a couple of weeks at best?

She wakes up at the end of the Nathema Chapter?

I don't think that much time has passed, then. If I remember well, Vaylin has received a call from Nathema during her celebration party and I do not see her as very patient. She would probably go there as soon as she can. A few days?

I don't mean little fluffy cats though! I mean the big swtor universe about as big as a person leathery/scale skinned things! he doesn't need to want one, just be fine with his girl having a few murderous "kittes" that could eat his head off in one bite.

Well if they can live outside, go ahead.:rak_03::p

She wakes up at the end of the Nathema Chapter?

I don't think that much time has passed, then. If I remember well, Vaylin has received a call from Nathema during her celebration party and I do not see her as very patient. She would probably go there as soon as she can. A few days?

It's a coma from the time on Voss sacrificing her lfie force for her son, right through to end of Nathema chapter. So chapters 1 - 8. I'd say a few weeks. Voss, DK, Iokath, Zakuul party, Nathema. A lot happens.

Well if they can live outside, go ahead.:rak_03::p

Did you miss the Woden screenshot?! no way that thing lives inside, he'd take up the entire couch/living room. (Mawvorr) not to mention he, and the rest, are pretty much creature mounts! :D:D

Edited by Asmodesu

Could someone remind me when Senya wakes up from the Voss ritual? Are there any indications of how long her coma lasted?

Nope. She wakes up then Vaylin gets her brainwashing removed on Nathema, thats all we have.

Senya jumps up like the Bride and says: "My daughter, what have you done."

*grabs popcorn to watch Paul's trampoline adventure*

*Chooses a moment then Paul is in hearing distance and yells: “Hey, Impreius, how did your first date with that Rishi Sith was?”

Edited by RandomName_Ru

I doubt that he would let the pet sleep on the bed. :p

I hope that this kind of beasts do not have the same habits as cats. Mine tends to wake me up in the morning by putting her nose against mine...