Arcann romance appreciation thread! Haters keep out please!❤

Eshvara

I didn't mean for it to be taken in us actually being able to do it, it'll probably be Lana as well imo. I just meant, in a what if situation and if he would. :o

Ah ok :)

I think it might depend on if they already know if Nathema is healing or not. I mean I didn't expect Valkorions death to have such an impact that Nathema is now healing. Maybe there is more to that I don't know. If Arcann still thinks the planet is like it was before then I am not sure if he would risk it. If they know that the planet is changing I think he would be curious about it and want to see it for himself. He was once on Nathema so I guess this would be interesting for him.

Ah ok :)

I think it might depend on if they already know if Nathema is healing or not. I mean I didn't expect Valkorions death to have such an impact that Nathema is now healing. Maybe there is more to that I don't know. If Arcann still thinks the planet is like it was before then I am not sure if he would risk it. If they know that the planet is changing I think he would be curious about it and want to see it for himself. He was once on Nathema so I guess this would be interesting for him.

Hnmmm.. but doesn't that planet have a certain "aura" to it? I take it that would be gone as it's brimming with life again.

Edited by Eshvara

Well the question is how much the writers had fleshed him out - not just that he suffered under Valkorion but about hobbies or interests and so on. We only have the trailers and some codex information. Maybe they planned to show more as they thought they had more time but then we all know they had to try to wrap the story together.

I always wonder if they all lived in the palace where we are in chapter 6 of kotet (at Vaylins Party) or if everyone had a palace of their own? If they had often parties (with or without arena fights? Duel rings/arena fights seem to be popular on Zakuul). So many questions. Well I guess for that we have fan fiction :)

What you describe about what I mentioned with the touching on Asylum (not Odessen sorry) is very well thought, thank you! I think when he holds Thexan in his arms in the trailer before he gets saved by Senya later is the last time we see him touch someone. I really like how they show when you recruite him the interaction between him and Senya - how they are holding hands and care for each other. Senya left when they were just children and Valkorion ignored them and wasn't a caring father figure. So no hugs or affection from parent side and then Vaylin was taken away, that must have been hard on the children too.

And regading your fan fiction: thank you, I will check it out, doesn't matter how much Arcann is in it. I like that you are really putting thought into the characters.

Different question: was Senya married to Valkorion? I got the impression they were just together without marriage. But in chapter 9 of kotet she calls him husband - so I guess they were married and she just kept her name? Do they even have marriage on Zakuul? I guess Valkorion doesn't even have a family name? Of is Tirall maybe the family name?

It is a shame they weren't able to show not necessarily more but different aspects to him as the story progressed. Even something as simple as showing him in a different location, and not on his throne for once, could have offered new insight. I can't help but think if you're going to make the effort to show us what goes on with our enemy, then why not use that time to also show us more about who he is? Make it hard for us to go "Die you evil person you!" without our conscience reminding us of the 'good' parts we've seen of him.

I imagine they do have their own place in the Spire. A common area they would often use as a family when the kids were still younger, later separate bedrooms with their own living area and refresher. Perhaps Arcann and Thexan even had a shared living area smack in between their own bedchambers, keeping them close. Overall far apart enough for privacy yet close like on the same level or within the same wing. Don't think any of them really lived separately.

I think they were married. I suspect it was a rather small and private thing (Otherwise, Zakuul refugees may have responded differently to Senya if they knew her as their 'Queen Consort' in a way) and after leaving Valkorion and her children behind, Senya elected to use her maiden name again. It also appears to work differently in SW because Revan and Bastila's children clearly took Bastila's name of 'Shan', not Revan's if he even had one so the sharing and passing on of a name seems quite different to how it traditionally works in our world.

It is a shame they weren't able to show not necessarily more but different aspects to him as the story progressed. Even something as simple as showing him in a different location, and not on his throne for once, could have offered new insight. I can't help but think if you're going to make the effort to show us what goes on with our enemy, then why not use that time to also show us more about who he is? Make it hard for us to go "Die you evil person you!" without our conscience reminding us of the 'good' parts we've seen of him.

At least we have the trailers which give good insight of how all this started. Not giving much about him could give as well differents insights. It could imply that he does not have much more than the throne, just a lonely tortured man with a crazy sister. Of course there are other things in his life but they might be so mundane that they are not worth mentioning.

But I globally agree with you, more would always be better. ;)

Ladies and gentleman, what do you think about the return of the Republic vs Empire story?

Place: Alliance War Room.

Actors: Peacekeeping Outlander, Lana, Theron, Koth, Senya and Arcann.

Theron - We done it. We took the Eternal Empire and Eternal Emperor down.

Arcann - He is gone. Finally.

Koth - I can not believe I worshiped such a monster.

Lana - He manipulated entire civilizations. No more.

Senya - Valkoryon is gone, but Galaxy is in flames. What we are going to do now?

K - Yeh, that is a question. You Reps and Imps guys are going back to your war?

L - We built something new here. I have no desire to return to the Empire.

T - I can not imagine that our respective bosses will be happy to see us.

K - Can we make it work? What do you think Commander?

Outlander - …................................

S - Commander?

O - Hmmmm? I was remembering the look on Vitiate face then he realized that I was not joking about taking him down. Immortal, huh! You were saying?

L - We were discussing our next step.

O - Well, returning to our factions is not a smart move. Technically most of us are deserters. And I like what we done here. Let's have a fresh start and see what we are capable of.

K - So, how do we call ourselves? What? Small steps!

Your most hated companion - How about Eternal Alliance? Wait, this is not what I wanted to say!

O - I have a baaaaad feeling about this.

Everyone else - You do realize that in light of recent events this is a very idiotic name?

YMHC - Nah, we will be fine! Eternal Alliance it is! Don't listen to me!

O - Is it one of that moments then you know that it's a bad idea, but still do it for some reason?

YMHC - Help me!

A - Trust me, the more you resist the worse it will be. Relax, take a breath. You done your part.

YMHC - I am sorry!

T - No one blames you, we all have been there.

K - It's our destiny to fail.

O - Arcann, does Eternal Fleet have a manual?

A - No. But if you wish to make most of it while you have it, I will teach you.

O - Yes. We need to work fast. I suspect that soon SCORPIO steals Eternal Fleet or it explodes randomly. Everyone, be ready for the "I can not control myself" moments!

Yay! Awesome! I have a level 2 companion now! Off to do Heroics! :D

/hug

It's 20 actually :p. And sure, why not? I will not stand in stupid, make random comments at certain points and try not to overuse my combat dialog :cool:. I trust you are not going to put me into stupid dresses?

Edited by RandomName_Ru

Ladies and gentleman, what do you think about the return of the Republic vs Empire story?

Place: Alliance War Room.

Actors: Peacekeeping Outlander, Lana, Theron, Koth, Senya and Arcann.

Theron - We done it. We took the Eternal Empire and Eternal Emperor down.

Arcann - He is gone. Finally.

Koth - I can not believe I worshiped such a monster.

Lana - He manipulated entire civilizations. No more.

Senya – Valkoryon is gone, but Galaxy is in flames. What we are going to do now?

K. – Yeh, that is a question. You Reps and Imps guys are going back to your war?

L. – We built something new here. I have no desire to return to the Empire.

T. – And I can not imagine that our respective bosses will be happy to see us.

K. – Can we make it work? What do you think Commander?

Outlander - …................................

S. – Commander?

O. - Hmmmm? I was remembering the look on Vitiate face then he realized that I was not joking about taking him down. Immortal, huh! You were saying?

L. - We were discussing our next step.

O. - Well, returning to our factions is not a smart move. Technically most of us are deserters. And I like what we done here. Let's have a fresh start and see what we are capable of.

K. - So, how do we call ourselves? What? Small steps!

Your most hated companion – How about Eternal Alliance?

O. - I have a baaaaad feeling about this.

Everyone else – You do realize that in light of recent events this is a very idiotic name?

Your most hated companion – Nah, we will be fine! Eternal Alliance it is! Don't listen to me!

O. - Is it one of that moments then you know that it's a bad idea, but still do it for some reason?

Your most hated companion – Help me!

K. - It's our destiny to fail.

O. - Arcann, does Eternal Fleet have a manual?

A. - No. But if you wish to make most of it while you have it, I will teach you.

O. - Yes, I suspect that soon SCORPIO steals it or it explodes randomly.

I frankly do not know what to think (except that yes, Eternal Alliance is such a dumb name :p). It is logical in a way, especially if we have decided to be a peacekeeper and not seize the throne. Marr warned us that the only way to keep the galaxy peaceful was to take the throne, did he mean being the new emperor? But well, Reps vs Imps works even with people chosing the throne, in fact.

Reps and Imps are not afraid anymore. Apparently they do not fear us as much as they feared Valkorion and then Arcann. Arcann had made them stop their wars, so in a sense he did some good among a lot of bad. Now the situation has changed. And I am sure that we will lose the fleet at one point with 5.9. The super weapon will destroy all ships, potentially even the base on Odessen or Odessen as a whole.

That the wars resume is not really an issue, it is logical. What I have a hard time figuring out is what the Outlander would do among this. I think that my reaction would be to let them play and disappear with whoever wants (only one has no option, sorry dear) and chill out in a hidden place of the galaxy. There are enough isolated planets for that. But I'm no hero and the Outlander is commited in saving the galaxy (people can be so dumb sometimes...).

Question then, how many companions are killed by the super weapon, how many companions return to their faction afterwards, how many others do we lose because of various other reasons?

Strictly gameplay speaking, I think that being back to Imps vs Reps is probably the best choice for the game continuity, because the chapters have put the players in a very strange position:

- Players can only solo the whole story, not that great for a MMO

- Factions cannot play together but logically they should be able to for anything related to KOTFE/KOTET

- Roleplaying players cannot really integrate the chapters in their story, otherwise they are all the Outlander

I really love the storyline, even if it is far from flawless, but it is the storyline of a solo game. Going back to the basics might help make this closer to a MMO again. I did not really follow any discussion but the solo game style might be one reason making MMO players go away.

Edited by Iheaca

Strictly gameplay speaking, I think that being back to Imps vs Reps is probably the best choice for the game continuity, because the chapters have put the players in a very strange position:

- Factions cannot play together but logically they should be able to for anything related to KOTFE/KOTET

- Roleplaying players cannot really integrate the chapters in their story, otherwise they are all the Outlander

I really love the storyline, even if it is far from flawless, but it is the storyline of a solo game. Going back to the basics might help make this closer to a MMO again. I did not really follow any discussion but the solo game style might be one reason making MMO players go away.

Yes!!! ❤

Edited by Eshvara

I frankly do not know what to think (except that yes, Eternal Alliance is such a dumb name :p). It is logical in a way, especially if we have decided to be a peacekeeper and not seize the throne. Marr warned us that the only way to keep the galaxy peaceful was to take the throne, did he mean being the new emperor? But well, Reps vs Imps works even with people chosing the throne, in fact.

Reps and Imps are not afraid anymore. Apparently they do not fear us as much as they feared Valkorion and then Arcann. Arcann had made them stop their wars, so in a sense he did some good among a lot of bad. Now the situation has changed. And I am sure that we will lose the fleet at one point with 5.9. The super weapon will destroy all ships, potentially even the base on Odessen or Odessen as a whole.

That the wars resume is not really an issue, it is logical. What I have a hard time figuring out is what the Outlander would do among this. I think that my reaction would be to let them play and disappear with whoever wants (only one has no option, sorry dear) and chill out in a hidden place of the galaxy. There are enough isolated planets for that. But I'm no hero and the Outlander is commited in saving the galaxy (people can be so dumb sometimes...).

Question then, how many companions are killed by the super weapon, how many companions return to their faction afterwards, how many others do we lose because of various other reasons?

I hear you :). Nice to know that my PC is not only one who wants to issue an invitation for selected few to hop into Fury and fly far-far away :p.

I hope that devs have not forgotten that Alliance is a force to reckon with and in theory them joining one faction will tip scales hard.

And I just have a slight problem with the way devs written themselves into corner and ignored all the chances to return to the Reps vs Imps story. Knights done everything to point out all the flaws of both factions (and promote this third way of the Force by the way). The way things are now why would PC want to go back?

I do not have that sense of satisfaction I had then I finished Vanila story. Or took Makeb from Hutts under Republic nose. Or beaten the Dread Masters.

The war between Empire and Republic can not end. Game needs a conflict.

Then someone decides it will be a good idea to spice things up and take a breath from endless Republic versus Empire. Third party shows up and Empire and Republic are too busy fighting each other even then the threat of slow death is on horizon. Temporary Alliance is created to deal with Zakuul.

But then Alliance goal is achieved, the opportunity to disband is not taken. Why? Alliance Republic and Imperials members are not in a hurry to go back. They are tired of war, they learned that they are not so different, they seen what they can do united and they may worry that they will not be welcomed back home. They are independent. What could possibly go wrong?

Weeeeell... PC is given control over the Fleet that beaten up both Empire and Republic. Of course both Republic and Empire see Alliance as a threat. But PC can not use the Fleet if Empire or Republic try something, because it will be an instant win. Of course devs can try the complex story of cold war, but they have no resources!

Oops?

And now we somehow are returning to the original conflict... What was the point of Alliance declaring independence? What was the point of making PC the Emperor/Empress? Why would PC want to go back to home faction?

This is why most games end then PC beats the ultimate evil and in process of doing so becomes as powerful as said evil.

Edited by RandomName_Ru

I just have a slight problem with the way devs written themselves into corner and ignored all the chances to return to the Reps vs Imps story. Knights done everything to point out all the flaws of both factions. The way things are now why would PC want to go back?

I do not have that sense of satisfaction I had then I finished Vanila story. Or took Makeb from Hutts under Republic nose. Or beaten the Dread Masters.

The war between Empire and Republic can not end. Game needs a conflict.

Then someone decides it will be a good idea to spice things up and take a breath from endless Republic versus Empire. Third party shows up and Empire and Republic are too busy fighting each other even then the threat of slow death is on horizon. Temporary Alliance is created to deal with Zakuul.

But then Alliance goal is achieved, the opportunity to disband is not taken. Why? Alliance Republic and Imperials members are not in a hurry to go back. They are tired of war, they learned that they are not so different, they seen what they can do united and they may worry that they will not be welcomed back home. They are independent. What could possibly go wrong?

Weeeeell... PC is given control over the Fleet that beaten up both Empire and Republic. Of course both Republic and Empire see Alliance as a threat. But PC can not use the Fleet if Empire or Republic try something, because it will be an instant win. Of course devs can try the complex story of cold war, but they have no resources!

Oops?

And now we somehow are returning to the original conflict... What was the point of Alliance declaring independence? What was the point of making PC the Emperor/Empress? Why would PC want to go back to home faction?

This is why most games end then PC beats the ultimate evil and in process of doing so becomes as powerful as said evil.

Yep, I agree. This is no logical situation and something that can only be squeezed and forced into the game.

As I said, in terms of gameplay and continuity, it is totally needed. You mentioned it, games usually end when the great evil has been killed and the PC becomes master of 'em all. But not a MMO. MMOs are like everlasting roleplaying campaigns. After a while, nothing makes sense anymore, except if you wipe everything down including player characters and start from scratch (which would be a good way to do some refresh, for instance with an ellipsis of time, but... having everyone in the carbonite again would be a bit too much).

I agree that there is no point, storywise, to go back to any of the former factions. Not in the way the characters have developed (and all that great Force stuff with Satele and Marr united, what do we do from that, hu?). I currently never go to Iokath (I've done the storyline but hated it) for the simple reason that it does not make sense to me. You have to choose a faction but all in me wanted to say "the hell with your crap, you are all the same anyway, no help coming from me."

But again... MMO... and MMO players want to resume to the basics, which I can understand.

Edited by Iheaca

Question of the day... Is Lana in love with the Commander? I mean, even if you do not flirt with her, is she?

I've redone some of the chapters recently (chapter 8 on Asylum so far), and every single time she talks with the PC, it feels like she is caring a bit too much for it to be plainly "professional".

We were talking about how devoted Arcann can be in his letters and cutscenes, but Lana is reaaaaally devoted too.

Question of the day... Is Lana in love with the Commander? I mean, even if you do not flirt with her, is she?

I've redone some of the chapters recently (chapter 8 on Asylum so far), and every single time she talks with the PC, it feels like she is caring a bit too much for it to be plainly "professional".

We were talking about how devoted Arcann can be in his letters and cutscenes, but Lana is reaaaaally devoted too.

Hint taken :o.

Lana is complicated. She reminds me of Liara - and that one had a loooong time hard crush on PC no matter what path you choose. But I dislike the idea of irresistible PC a little - you know then every NPC is secretly in love with them - no matter how PC acts... I get it, PC is hot (and thats good), but surely there is something more to them then looks and fame? :p

I never seen Lana romance, but she is devoted indeed. Which gives my SI creeps. Everyone who liked her that much ended up saying: “I like you, I really do, but this is you or me!” - and then trying to kill her. That Acolyte in Academy, Zash, that assassin on Quesh, Thanaton... Theron.

Sometimes, I get nanny vibes from her. Don't laugh! It's like she knows that PC is the Chosen One and have the power of respawn. So she is doing her best to direct them at all the big nasties that threaten the Galaxy.

On a serious note, I suspect she had some kind of grand force vision concerning the PC and do cares about their well being – up to a certain point. She do mentions that her destiny have changed then they met, IIRC. And at the end of KotET she says it was her purpose to get Outlander to that point. Would be interesting if PC supposed to die in some grand fashion protecting all life in the Galaxy or something. Why she is so loyal? PC can be terrible to her.

As for love – I do not think so. I think she finds PC entertaining and useful. Maybe it's the "Fire-forged allies and possible friends” thing. Maybe a little bit of fangirling? Whatever it is, I hope that there will be no betrayals from her.

Edit: I ship her with Koth.

Edited by RandomName_Ru

Sometimes, I get nanny vibes from her. Don't laugh! It's like she knows that PC is the Chosen One and have the power of respawn. So she is doing her best to direct them at all the big nasties that threaten the Galaxy.

Ahah yes, there's a bit of that. Lana is a strange character and finally, we do not know that much about her, except that she is supposed to be very wise. Is it true that she has visions? I never properly understood why she is putting the PC in place as head of the Alliance that SHE forged during his/her absence. She could be the one, so why us? Is she secretly a kind of Scion? (not a Scion of Zakuul per se as she seems to hate them). At the very least she seems imbued with a mission and I wonder if we will know more about that part of if it is only a storyline trick that will never be explained.

I think that I'd be pretty disappointed if we end up AGAIN with a plot such as "now that you have done all the work for me, I'll rule the galaxy" or "you were meant to be sacrificed, bye bye useful one".

Ah, I'll forge some headcanon I want to stick to, I guess. :p

Dunno, she sure seems to care about the PC a bit more than just friends, but i really get the same vibes from Theron.

I've one Naeya that did not romance Theron as I was keeping her for Arcann. And sometimes Theron seems to be the one trying to flirt with her. When I played Umbara, the 2 of them really sounded much more than just friends, even thought i took absolutely no [flirt] option with this character.

Edit: I ship her with Koth.

I do too, which is why it's a bit hard for me to romance any of them

About the return to Imp vs Pub, i don't really like the fact that we're forced to side with one of them.

Honnestly I think that my JK after fighting all these years to bring peace between the 2, and thinking that finally there may be a chance that it'd work, would be like that now :

She'd probably tell everone that theyre free to go back to their factions or stay with her and then use the Eternal Fleet to close the boundaries of the zakuulan territory and "bye bye Republic and Empire, you're on your own now. I offered you peace, you want war, do as you like, I'm out"

Edited by Goreshaga

Let them kill each other, I have no interest in going back to the red vs blue mentality.

Star wars is so rich in lore and the best we can do is the Empire vs Republic fighting for scraps?

Edited by Paulsutherland

I do not like the theme of Resp vs Imp. But less than does not like the Alliance. Therefore, if there is such an opportunity, I will disband the Alliance, and my Sith warrior will return to the Empire. And I still hope that he will be able to marry Acina.

With the Eternal Throne of Zakuul I do not know what to do.

I personally detest Liara but I don't feel Lana having the same vibe as her. They're two totally different people and Lana aren't a stalker (this) nor the lead writer's pet. She's more a circumstantial placeholder than an actual plot device nuisance. Lana never tried to guilt trip you for disappointing her or not romancing her.

My major gripe is that Lana wasn't allowed much personal involvement story despite being with you for much of it. You don't learn why she don't pick up a title, why she styled herself as a subordinate when she was an ex-Sith Minister who runs much of the Alliance diplomatic connections. She had a relationship with Koth once and had a fondness over Theron (this two I ship). But its like she doesn't have a motivation and ambition other than serving the PC. That said, my main toon is the Empire's Wrath who is more or less and equal to a Darth Marr in the Sith hierarchy and she is more or less still acting like its her usual gig. I hoping this will change, maybe they publish a book with her in it.

And no, I dislike the whole Pub vs Imp. I'm really getting sick with the whole Republic supposedly to be the good guys with democracy, Imps are evil because they are autocratic and have slavery and they need to die horribly. The Imps are trying to survive in a system that was meant to keep them in barbarism, and the Sith Lords spent most of their time trying to kill each other to care about the little people or the republic. The Pubs like Saresh and Malcolm are hell bent on annihilating them to finish what their ancestors did centuries ago but painted as heroes. The Alliance should be the buffer and be neutral rather than roped into the mess again. Thankfully, Arcann single-handedly forced a five years long military standoff, we can do this all over again.

Edited by revkashepard

Ahah yes, there's a bit of that. Lana is a strange character and finally, we do not know that much about her, except that she is supposed to be very wise. Is it true that she has visions? I never properly understood why she is putting the PC in place as head of the Alliance that SHE forged during his/her absence. She could be the one, so why us? Is she secretly a kind of Scion? (not a Scion of Zakuul per se as she seems to hate them). At the very least she seems imbued with a mission and I wonder if we will know more about that part of if it is only a storyline trick that will never be explained.

There are some hints in the game that Lana's "fate" is connected to PC somehow. I may replay the SoR arc soon and will take a closer look at Lana dialogs and letters. For example I do recall a letter about Arkous planning to recruit her, but as soon as she and PC met, he abandons the idea since her destiny changed.

If I understand it correctly Sith rarely have visions – they have certain troubles with relaxing and listening to the Force... or quietly accepting it's will.

So, I got an impression that Lana do not have visions of the future as Jedi, Voss or Scions do, but she can sense certain things that are in motion already. To name a few: Arkous hiding something big, Vitiate clawing his way back from the death, Odessen being a good place for coalition of Jedi and Sith, someone plotting against Alliance.

It is interesting to note that Lana did not believed in destiny at the start of KotFE and clashed with Koth on that. Then, in cantina talk she changes her views and says it is Outlander destiny to stop Zakuul. Then, before the second fight with Arcann she again says: “You destiny is to defeat Arcann, my purpose is to bring you here”.

Maybe Scions contacted Lana and convinced her that she have a role to play? :confused:

I think that I'd be pretty disappointed if we end up AGAIN with a plot such as "now that you have done all the work for me, I'll rule the galaxy" or "you were meant to be sacrificed, bye bye useful one".

Ah, I'll forge some headcanon I want to stick to, I guess. :p

I can see PC being betrayed by Lana FOR THE GREATER GOOD (same way she set up Theron on Rishi). But she will probably not enjoy it at all. But yeh, can we get a break from being backstabbed by our True Companions?

I do too, which is why it's a bit hard for me to romance any of them.

I am a big sucker for the "How it is even possible, they have nothing in common!" love stories (with happy endings) :o.

She'd probably tell everone that theyre free to go back to their factions or stay with her and then use the Eternal Fleet to close the boundaries of the zakuulan territory and "bye bye Republic and Empire, you're on your own now. I offered you peace, you want war, do as you like, I'm out"

Hmm, sounds like a good idea! I was actually thinking what will happen to Zakuul in the future. I disliked Zakuul people a lot at the start and then over the course of the story somehow ended up caring for them (same with Arcann). What kind of sorcery is this?

With the Eternal Throne of Zakuul I do not know what to do.

Where is that damn manual?! Whats the point of the Fleet if you can not use it! :D

Wait, marry Acina? But-but... Arcann?

I personally detest Liara but I don't feel Lana having the same vibe as her. They're two totally different people and Lana aren't a stalker (this) nor the lead writer's pet. She's more a circumstantial placeholder than an actual plot device nuisance. Lana never tried to guilt trip you for disappointing her or not romancing her.

I suspect we use different criteria to compare them :).

Incredibly loyal overprotective True Companion.

Powerful Biotic/Force Sensitive.

Lots of involvement in the story.

Saves PC body from Collectors and gives it to Cerberus. PC is resurrected and returns to life after 3 years./Saves PC from death in prison. PC returns to life after 5 years.

Shadow Broker/Minister of Sith Intelligence.

Becomes more ruthless as story progresses.

LI for man and woman.

But yes, Liara is much more: "Why you do not love her?! She is awesome!" then Lana. I guess, I was lucky that "Lair of Shadow Broker DLC" made me like Liara more. Can not imagine how annoying she would be for someone who dislike her.

My major gripe is that Lana wasn't allowed much personal involvement story despite being with you for much of it. You don't learn why she don't pick up a title, why she styled herself as a subordinate when she was an ex-Sith Minister who runs much of the Alliance diplomatic connections. She had a relationship with Koth once and had a fondness over Theron (this two I ship). But its like she doesn't have a motivation and ambition other than serving the PC. That said, my main toon is the Empire's Wrath who is more or less and equal to a Darth Marr in the Sith hierarchy and she is more or less still acting like its her usual gig. I hoping this will change, maybe they publish a book with her in it.

Maybe BW looked at the "creator pet" critique and adjusted?

You ship Theron and Lana or Koth and Lana?

And yes, a Sith Lord subservient to any non Force Sensitive... Great writing /s.

More lore to chew on would be nice.

Edited by RandomName_Ru

I like the whole best friend thing between Koth and Lana. They care for each other but they decide it a bad idea to be together. Lana care about Theron too but sometimes their fondness can mean a lot between the two (also reminds me of DS Revan/Bastila being somewhat inverted) and she seemed a bit devastated and bitter after Umbara. I hope I can pair them together.

Koth seem to have a hate/tolerate relationship with Senya.... so... hmm.. hmm

My main PC is a Sith warrior, male and the heterosexual. With Arcann he can only have friendship.:p

Oh I have at least one character whok would marry Acina on the spot. She is one of my favorite sith - only second to a tie between Marr and Vowrawn

Not Acina, I hate Acina, really really hate her!

Arcann just told me that she was a self-centered b**** with a dirty heart... I trust him!

Lana and Theron. There are strange looks between those two several times, especially during Shadow of Revan. I felt several times like the PC was interrupting something.

Lana and Koth? There is something too, but it looks more like friendship to me. Or friendship with benefit, why not. :p

Edited by Iheaca