Arcann romance appreciation thread! Haters keep out please!❤

Eshvara

Awww D: Did everyone in your guild quit?

It was a radiing guild - so yes. Everyone moved on. I seen a couple of people on double xp week, but... well. Nothing for them in this game.

I got left with a guild too.. It's ok, I did co-found it but still. I feel lonely on it's big ship xD

It feels empty. I was thinking about trying to get new people in, but have no time and tbh lack the drive and patience needed. And selling it to fund my fashion seem wrong :p. Even if former GM would probably approve (and swear vendetta :p).

Edited by RandomName_Ru

I'm not into Malgus ;)

Most of my friends are on SS, so I went with them during the whole server merge craziness.

Pffff!!! But understandable.

I'm into Malgus, and also on Malgus. I love Malgus!! :rak_03: Arcann and Malgus are my true husbandos! :rak_06:

I don't see many Arcann companions used on The Leviathan neither. I might be one of few who levelled him to 50. :p The server has as well pretty low population now. And same as most of you, guild died, but it was already the case when I stopped playing before Kotfe and Kotet. At least we are sometimes 2-3 people from the guild to rush a few daily missions together. Edited by Iheaca

I don't think Arcann was more favored, he's still relatively new... a lot of his content was established because he was an antagonist in KOTFE; not stapled onto the plot as accessory. Arcann's content was quite limited even in KOTET (but considering he have LS and DS path) and he's only a companion if you choose to have him and not exactly plot-armored.

I feel its more like "nobody can love what I hate" river of salt, which applies to any state of this game and the current Star Wars fandom (and some Bioware fandom). Honestly, why bother spending all that energy to hate on the fans and creators. If people felt their needs isn't catered to, make suggestions or find other games that fulfill that need.. not hurl abuses for attention and intentionally making things toxic for everyone else.

Sigh...

Anyway, my dad took my baby nephew to the barber to get a crew cut. Now I can't stop wondering about if Arcann's head also feels like the softest carpet.... :D

I don't see many Arcann companions used on The Leviathan neither. I might be one of few who levelled him to 50. :p The server has as well pretty low population now. And same as most of you, guild died, but it was already the case when I stopped playing before Kotfe and Kotet. At least we are sometimes 2-3 people from the guild to rush a few daily missions together.

I often go with Arcann or Theron on my JK on The Leviathan too.

I did Yavin yesterday, we were 3 on the planet and managed to do the same quests at the same time, which was kind of boring :(

Not that much into multiplayer content though i prefer playing solo.

Anyway, my dad took my baby nephew to the barber to get a crew cut. Now I can't stop wondering about if Arcann's head also feels like the softest carpet.... :D

Probably xD

Edited by Goreshaga

I feel its more like "nobody can love what I hate" river of salt, which applies to any state of this game and the current Star Wars fandom (and some Bioware fandom). Honestly, why bother spending all that energy to hate on the fans and creators. If people felt their needs isn't catered to, make suggestions or find other games that fulfill that need.. not hurl abuses for attention and intentionally making things toxic for everyone else.

Sigh...

Totally agree.

This is why I have cut down on my forum time here. Was getting fed up of the tantrums people were throwing.

I think it's Charles saying how it's possible and if we want it we may get it. It will drain all the resources!!

Oh, and then we will get the new season of the series "Arсann - a devourer of resources!". I would have looked.

By the way, anyone else noticed that people use him more often as a companion? Or it's just random? Oh, to look at the metrics of how many players actually played that “non-content arc that stole all resources” :p. And to see how many will dump him for someone else :D.

Hmm, I did not notice it. Very rarely I see Arсann as a companion. Basically, players use Lana, Theron and story companions. I myself rarely take Arсann, mostly when I need a tank.

I saw the MiniVaylin. Or is it MicroVaylin? Something similar.

Oh, I would rather get my opponents out of this forum than I left. But I am hampered by the language barrier and forum rules. Alas.

I often go with Arcann or Theron on my JK on The Leviathan too.

I did Yavin yesterday, we were 3 on the planet and managed to do the same quests at the same time, which was kind of boring :(

Not that much into multiplayer content though i prefer playing solo.

Say hi if you happen to stumble on the dark side. I'm mostly redoing the chapters with Nyx-Nocturna or levelling with Del'Ihrae these evenings.

I've seen a Thexane (male, with a clear attempt to copy the face and hair cut, and wearing Thexan's armour) in the swamps of Zakuul the other day.

Edited by Iheaca

Wow, this thread is moving fast, hard to catch up.

Totally agree.

This is why I have cut down on my forum time here. Was getting fed up of the tantrums people were throwing.

Me too - although I thought I can try to reason with some people I think we are at a point where ignoring is the best you can do. But it is hard if a "normal" thread gets sidelined by one person starting with a hate comment and others joining in...

I am currently working on my next character that is going to romance Arcann. She just started Kotfe. I am playing a Sith Inquisitor - Darth Nox so DS but only slightly. I take a lot of LS choices with her too. She wasn't orginally planned for Arcann but I really wanted a SI for him although I think my SW will be a better match for him.

I am especially interested in seeing little differences in dialog compared to my other classes.

For example in Kotfe chapter 1 when you speak with Arcann on the way to the throne room he comments on the data they found and that you are impressive. I think the first answer you can give is class specific and remarks on that he is strong in the force too.

When my Jedi Knight said it he replied "I suspect we have more than that in common".

With my Sith Inquisitor she was asking him if he knows how to handle his strength. And he replies "You are not here to educate".

It does fit as the female Sith Inquisitor always sounds for me like a combination of annoyed and arrogant but I did not like that line so I choose the third option and told him he should be more concerned about what she is going to do. So far I liked the JK response better.

I am not sure but I think his response for the JC is the same as for the JK? I played it with two JCs before but I haven't recorded it.

Don't remember if it's the same.🤔

Don't worry, it isn't my last JC, I have a lot of characters :)

I will check next time then.

And do you plan on leveling another character through Kotfe/Kotet for Arcann?

Don't worry, it isn't my last JC, I have a lot of characters :)

I will check next time then.

And do you plan on leveling another character through Kotfe/Kotet for Arcann?

Hnmmm, probably not. I've been quite lazy in terms of levelling and have been drawing quite a bit! :)

I am not sure but I think his response for the JC is the same as for the JK? I played it with two JCs before but I haven't recorded it.

Yes, its the same for Jedi. First chapter is one of the few instances then class is recognized. Usually it's Valkorion, who notices the difference.

Arcann is impressed!

JK/JC - You Jedi are quite influential. To think that you alone could alter the tide of war at that scale... impressive.

SW/SI - You Sith are apparently quite formidable. You most of all. To alter the course of galactic events as you have... quite impressive.

Tropper – That one solder could have a significant impact on a war of that scale... quite impressive.

Scoundrel – You just one person - a criminal, from what I can tell – and you still influenced a galaxy-wide war. Impressive.

Agent – That one mere spy could influence an outcome of galaxy-wide war... impressive.

BH – You are noting but a hired gun, yet truly powerful individuals turn to you above all others. You influenced a galaxy-wide war – very impressive.

Edited by RandomName_Ru

Arcann is impressed!

JK/JC - You Jedi are quite influential. To think that you alone could alter the tide of war at that scale... impressive.

SW/SI - You Sith are apparently quite formidable. You most of all. To alter the course of galactic events as you have... quite impressive.

Tropper – That one solder could have a significant impact on a war of that scale... quite impressive.

Scoundrel – You just one person - a criminal, from what I can tell – and you still influenced a galaxy-wide war. Impressive.

Agent – That one mere spy could influence an outcome of galaxy-wide war... impressive.

BH – You are noting but a hired gun, yet truly powerful individuals turn to you above all others. You influenced a galaxy-wide war – very impressive.

Criminal? Arсann called noble space pirate a "criminal" ? Let him expect a grenade in his pants.:mad:

Criminal? Arсann called noble space pirate a "criminal" ? Let him expect a grenade in his pants.:mad:

Juuuust then I blackmail... errmm, convinced Paul to leave Arcann alone...

Lets not damage anything important, shall we? ;) There are so many other creative ways to take your revenge...

Edited by RandomName_Ru

Juuuust then I blackmail... errmm, convinced Paul to leave Arcann alone...

Lets not damage anything important, shall we? ;) There are so many other creative ways to take your revenge...

Well, since Legacy Dirty Kick did not work for him, then the grenade will not cause damage. Just an innocent joke from Scoundrel.;)

Well, since Legacy Dirty Kick did not work for him, then the grenade will not cause damage. Just an innocent joke from Scoundrel.;)

Yeh, about that... First, he still takes damage from Dirty Kick, just not the stun. Second, he loose that immunity after joining Alliance. And develops that sudden interest in PC... Maybe Voss healed not only his mind and face :o? So I hope your Scoundrel is careful with explosives!

This is what i get for talking to Paul for 10 min. My mind just wonders in strange directions...

Edited by RandomName_Ru

Yeh, about that... First, he still takes damage from Dirty Kick, just not the stun. Second, he loose that immunity after joining Alliance. And develops that sudden interest in PC... Maybe Voss healed not only his mind and face :o? So I hope your Scoundrel is careful with explosives!

Oh, no, the grenade can only be used before he joins the Alliance. For example, in one of the battles with Arсann. From the Scoundrel, I would have expected just such an act.:D

Oh, no, the grenade can only be used before he joins the Alliance. For example, in one of the battles with Arсann. From the Scoundrel, I would have expected just such an act.:D

Ah, then it's all good! Make sure to add some red pepper to the mix! As Ehsvara said:

Little amount of salt, lots of spice! Extra crispy.:rak_03:

Proper seasoning is half of the battle :p.

Edited by RandomName_Ru