Arcann romance appreciation thread! Haters keep out please!❤

Eshvara

I like to look at what if's also. is how I got (well a friend threw it at me as how she saw them at this point in the story)

for my SW + Theron on current traitor stuff.

Wicked Game is one of my favourite songs, even so many of it's covers :D I'm partial to Karliene's

Hey, that is a great song for Theron's betrayal indeed!

What if's are why I like to write, mostly because it helps me keep track of my "what if" stories and structure them.

To echoe the Aviator's I Don't Want To Hurt You song, I'd have

for my SI.

Karliene's song is great, but it screams "Jaaaaaaaaaaaaamiiiiiiiiie" to me, not Arcann, lol. (Damn, that guy is hot too :p)

Hey, that is a great song for Theron's betrayal indeed!

What if's are why I like to write, mostly because it helps me keep track of my "what if" stories and structure them.

To echoe the Aviator's I Don't Want To Hurt You song, I'd have

for my SI.

Karliene's song is great, but it screams "Jaaaaaaaaaaaaamiiiiiiiiie" to me, not Arcann, lol. (Damn, that guy is hot too :p)

I have no idea who Jamie is.. but fair enough xD

I focus most songs on my character, so finding perfect ones for parts of her story. Stumbling on any for an npc is new for me xD

Edited by Asmodesu

I have no idea who Jamie is.. but fair enough xD

I focus most songs on my character, so finding perfect ones for parts of her story. Stumbling on any for an npc is new for me xD

Ahah sorry, one of the main characters of the Outlander series (why do they all use the same word?). Which seems to be inspiring Karliene a lot apparently.

I saw, I avoided linking it here to avoid another s**storm.:o

Hmm, since then linking a twit about not getting cosmetic content will provoke a s**storm? Is it the reminder that Arcann have a unique model? Or that a developer mentioned him?

Edited by RandomName_Ru

It only takes a spark to ignite drama here.

Basically.

Hmm, since then linking a twit about not getting cosmetic content will provoke a s**storm? Is it the reminder that Arcann have a unique model? Or that a developer mentioned him?

I think it's Charles saying how it's possible and if we want it we may get it. It will drain all the resources!!

Edited by Eshvara

It only takes a spark to ignite drama here.

From what I seen so far, the main sorce of "Arcann, the creator pet" drama do not need a spark :p.

I think it's Charles saying how it's possible and if we want it we may get it. It will drain all the resources!!

Hmm, well, if it happens, it probably will be a unique customization - so we are safe from hordes of Arcann's running around in ventilated gear - and this is all I ask.

By the way, anyone else noticed that people use him more often as a companion? Or it's just random? Oh, to look at the metrics of how many players actually played that “non-content arc that stole all resources” :p. And to see how many will dump him for someone else :D.

From what I seen so far, the main sorce of "Arcann, the creator pet" drama do not need a spark :p.

Hmm, well, if it happens, it probably will be a unique customization - so we are safe from hordes of Arcann's running around in ventilated gear - and this is all I ask.

By the way, anyone else noticed that people use him more often as a companion? Or it's just random? Oh, to look at the metrics of how many players actually played that “non-content arc that stole all resources” :p. And to see how many will dump him for someone else :D.

I'm not seeing many Arcann companions, Lana on the other hand I see every time log in.

Its a domino of "why him and not *insert missing waifu/old companion*. Stupid fangirls ruined SWTOR!"... eyeroll. D@mn if you do, d@mned if you don't.

My sub is ending btw. Hopefully I didn't have to relog until next maintenance. Might use a referral link for 5.9.

Edited by revkashepard

Hnmmm, I don't see him that often to be honest.🤔

I'm not seeing many Arcann companions, Lana on the other hand I see every time log in.

I see HK-51 every time I log in, but thats because I use him :p. On a serious note, you are correct, Lana is very popular.

Hnmmm, I don't see him that often to be honest.🤔

Oh, I do not say I see him a lot, just more often :)

Its a domino of "why him and not *insert missing waifu*. Stupid fangirls ruined SWTOR!"... eyeroll. D@mn if you do, d@mned if you don't.

I have rarely paid much attention to this kind of drama before - but I can not help but notice that there is some disinformation flying around then it comes to Arcann. Unconfirmed rumors presented as facts, twisting words, out of context quotes, personal attacks on fans... Is it always like this then it comes to polarizing content?

My sub is ending btw. Hopefully I didn't have to relog until next maintenance. Might use a referral link for 5.9.

Lets hope there will be something interesting waiting for you then you return ;).

I see Arcann around a lot now, I'm on SS though. Also come across more players with varying attempts at Arcann-themed names

I am on Satele Shan now too! It's quiet at my usual playtime and the probability to end up in PUG OPs past midnight is less :o.

Edited by RandomName_Ru

Every time I log in on Malgus, I see all that "LF Heal/DPS GF OPS" and I can not resist and I end up playing longer then I should x_x. And it is sad to see our guild ship empty and to be the only one online :(. I am a GM now and there is nothing interesting to steal from the bank :(. Edited by RandomName_Ru

Every time I log in on Malgus, I see all that "LF Heal/DPS GF OPS" and I can not resist and I end up playing longer then I should x_x. And it is sad to see our guild ship empty and to be the only one online :(. I am a GM now and there is nothing interesting to steal from the bank :(.

Awww D: Did everyone in your guild quit?

Every time I log in on Malgus, I see all that "LF Heal/DPS GF OPS" and I can not resist and I end up playing longer then I should x_x. And it is sad to see our guild ship empty and to be the only one online :(. I am a GM now and there is nothing interesting to steal from the bank :(.

I got left with a guild too.. It's ok, I did co-found it but still. I feel lonely on it's big ship xD