Arcann romance appreciation thread! Haters keep out please!❤

Eshvara

Need more Arcann romance!! :mad: I wonder what the next part would be like, when it eventually happens.:rak_02:

I suspect it will happen next time there's a part of a cutscene where the LI whoever it is expresses concern.

Asmodesu, this is NOT for your eyes!

:D :D You're awesome! :p

Edited by Asmodesu

Oh gosh, what have I done?...

Caused several people to randomly giggle and swoon.

*Hastily disconnects from Hive Mind.

I will not call names, but someone read that in Arcanns voice :D.

I'll assume I'm about to suffer some form of physical pain? :rak_04:

Depends. Will you enjoy it? If not, definitely!

Edited by RandomName_Ru

Oh, seriously... why would you? :D

I am not sure, but someone in the Mind had that idea and it seemed like a good one?

That's very true! :D

I think that some menial chores and housekeeping work will have the desired effect.

It's such an awesome plan ... I think it'll need it's own thread.

*Thoughtfully watches Paul running of into distance the same way a lonely scientist would watch her latest creation shambling in direction of nearby village.

It's alive. Might as well prepare some popcorn while lighting rod still have power.

Edited by RandomName_Ru

I am not sure, but someone in the Mind had that idea and it seemed like a good one?

Oh yeah, well that someone heard him speak to his mother a bit after that... and it was quite funny too in that someone's opinion (but now someone needs to write a whole story because otherwise there would be some background missing).

Boyd mentioned somewhere on twitter that it would require work to make the armour changeable.

That's a lovely cover for that song btw!

was made for bloodborne but I really like for Arcann too.
. Edited by Asmodesu

And hey I found my perfect DS Arcann song.

I'm not sure I catch on this one because of the lyrics. But it is nice, though.

The first Aviators song talks to me much more! For when he was still an emperor. And the second one strikes me as how he could feel if he suddenly felt that the dark side is taking hold on him again.

I found the perfect song as well for the scene I had written in the Gravestone with Arcann Looking at my nearly dying PC. But I can't decide what version...

... or

Oh, and

would be good too.

Hey, I was wondering. Is anyone on Spotify? What about starting a shared playlist with songs we link to Arcann?

Edited by Iheaca

Boyd mentioned somewhere on twitter that it would require work to make the armour changeable.

That's a lovely cover for that song btw!

I saw, I avoided linking it here to avoid another s**storm.:o

The first Aviators song talks to me much more! For when he was still an emperor. And the second one strikes me as how he could feel if he suddenly felt that the dark side is taking hold on him again.

Exactly how they both got me, same reasoning :) . First drawn to me was based on how he says he was being consumed by the darkness, not quite there but taken by hatred, so it would be half to the outlander half to himself. Falling / fallen / falling. Second being he doesn't want to hurt the Commander now he cares and wants to protect them.

I like to look at what if's also. is how I got (well a friend threw it at me as how she saw them at this point in the story)

for my SW + Theron on current traitor stuff.

Wicked Game is one of my favourite songs, even so many of it's covers :D I'm partial to Karliene's

. Edited by Asmodesu