Arcann romance appreciation thread! Haters keep out please!❤

Eshvara

Oh nice! My strongholds are mostly empty except for Coruscant + Dromund Kaas. I always have the trouble that I can't really decide what to do there.

I mean - how do you all see your strongholds? Is it the stronghold for a single character that you have? Or for several like a family stronghold? Or like a Jedi temple or vacation retreat?

My strongholds are very character specific, My Sith Warrior who is my main story character in-game, headcanon rp and my fanfic has scenes written for her purchase or acquisition of all the strongholds except for the Coruscant one, she never goes there obviously. The Coruscant apartment belongs to my republic side "Jedi story character" my Jedi Knight so does not exist for my sith warrior.

Outside of those two characters, mine just use Nar shaddaa one for gtn, cargo holds etc because it's the most decorated one I have xD

There is still a possibility that we may see more of Arcann. I've heard that Bioware is still making content for the game and there is a new expansion confirmed but it won't be called "Knights of the ...", we will be going back to the original story of the Republic vs Empire, so we will have to wait and see.

Even if the game is themed to another Imp vs Pub war, it doesn't mean they can't make additions to characters introduced in KOTFE & KOTET (Arcann, Senya, Koth, Vaylin, Indo etc)

I can't get into a guy with half his face burned off. Plus his voice sounds like he's talking with rocks in his mouth.

Fair enough. We all have different tastes.

Will not say anything about scars (I like them :o), but at the start voice sounded wrong for me – too low for a young man. But it did grow on me :).

The scars got Arcann from an 8 to a full 10! :rak_03:

Eshvara! *note: read with the same intonation and emotion as "Sister!" You know what I am talking about :p

Edited by RandomName_Ru

I can't get into a guy with half his face burned off. Plus his voice sounds like he's talking with rocks in his mouth.

You forgot the cyberarm. :p

[rabid fangirl on]

But but but... what about the man insiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide?

[/rabid fangirl off]

Well, I think that if you follow the story and feel that your PC can forgive what he has done, scars are just a wee detail.

Will not say anything about scars (I like them :o), but at the start voice sounded wrong for me – too low for a young man. But it did grow on me :).

Voice might be linked to the scars as well if vocal cords were burnt too.

I think that I have a slight preference for the french voice compared to the the english one (though I prefer the tone in english, which is more expressive).

Edited by Iheaca

You forgot the cyberarm. :p

[rabid fangirl on]

But but but... what about the man insiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide?

[/rabid fangirl off]

Well, I think that if you follow the story and feel that your PC can forgive what he has done, scars are just a wee detail.

I declare this color the color of Rabid Fangirl mode engaged!

Yes, man insiiiiiiide is very important (and I wish we had MOAR content to see moar of that). But I will not lie, I like outside too :o.

Voice might be linked to the scars as well if vocal cords were burnt too.

I think that I have a slight preference for the french voice compared to the the english one (though I prefer the tone in english, which is more expressive).

I was thinking that too first, but then "Thexan" had the same voice :confused:. Or is it me being tone death?

Edited by RandomName_Ru

Shame on me, I do not even remember Thexan speaking anywhere.

Where where where?

Well, it was not Thexan exactly... But it was convincing enough to fool Vaylin for a moment, so I guess it is accurate enough. Then again, human mind have a strange ability to fill in the blanks and she may wanted to be fooled... Arghh, head hurts, too much “ifs” and “maybe”!

And it sounds like voice is slightly different! I think? Tone death. I think your are spot on with vocal cords damaged.

Even if the game is themed to another Imp vs Pub war, it doesn't mean they can't make additions to characters introduced in KOTFE & KOTET (Arcann, Senya, Koth, Vaylin, Indo etc)

You words to the ears of powers what direct the flow of funding, pazzakey :).

Edited by RandomName_Ru

Well, it was not Thexan exactly... But it was convincing enough to fool Vaylin for a moment, so I guess it is accurate enough. Then again, human mind have a strange ability to fill in the blanks and she may wanted to be fooled... Arghh, head hurts, too much “ifs” and “maybe”!

And it sounds like voice is slightly different! I think? Tone death. I think your are spot on with vocal cords damaged.

It is definitely the same voice actor. But he made the voice softer, less hoarse with a slightly higher pitch for what I can judge.

In the trailer where Arcann gets his arm chopped off, he screams, I wonder what made them have a different voice actor for that one.

Prefer Erik though! Doesn't matter what that man does with his voice, makes me tingle every time. :rak_03:

Edited by Eshvara

In the trailer where Arcann gets his arm chopped off, he screams, I wonder what made them have a different voice actor for that one.

Prefer Erik though! Doesn't matter what that man does with his voice, makes me tingle every time. :rak_03:

I wonder who the french voices are. Cannot find it anywhere. Does anyone know where to find that information?

I wonder who the french voices are. Cannot find it anywhere. Does anyone know where to find that information?

Sorry ppl, french mode on

A la fin de KOTET t'as un générique, si t'as le courage de regarder, tu verra le doubleur d'Arcann dedans, j'avais pu le voir, mais ça date un peu j'me rappelle plus du nom et il a pas de page Wiki. Et impossible à trouver sur le net

A la fin de KOTET t'as un générique, si t'as le courage de regarder, tu verra le doubleur d'Arcann dedans, j'avais pu le voir, mais ça date un peu j'me rappelle plus du nom et il a pas de page Wiki. Et impossible à trouver sur le net

Merci, je vais voir si j'ai le courage... Si ma carte joker n'aboutit pas ;)

Putting it in english even though you might be the only one who understands who I am talking about...

Just discovered that Alexandre Astier had made a voice for Mass Effect : Andromeda... :eek: I might have to play it now. ^^

Merci, je vais voir si j'ai le courage... Si ma carte joker n'aboutit pas ;)

C'est quoi ton joker ?

PS : T'Challa dans Black Panther a la même voix que Theron xD

Putting it in english even though you might be the only one who understands who I am talking about...

Just discovered that Alexandre Astier had made a voice for Mass Effect : Andromeda... :eek: I might have to play it now. ^^

Nice !

Might have to play too now.