Arcann romance appreciation thread! Haters keep out please!❤

Eshvara

all 4 of my girls turned him down, but he took it well ( felt a lot less painful than breaking up with Vector; yes, did that too) --- they are loyal to Theron ( at least for now, still haven't decided on the Corso issue or Doc issue yet... )

awaiting all those lovely romantic scenes on YouTube to get the whole feel for the story .....

I want to upload it but I accidentally let it record through. Will put it up once I have a video editor that didn't ruin the quality.

They used TLJ music. My god, this is so precious. Gifs incoming! This is so much better than Reylo.

To be fair though, there's still one movie left for Reylo

Now you guys know why I went "aww" when I know about

The Gift

<<< is one happy little Jedi now. Honestly, I didn't expect much. But it was sweet, well written and as realistic as possible. LOVED it <3 Wish I could play through it again and again^^

Suggestion: whoever wrote this one - can you let that person /team write the next part of the Theron story? :p

<<< is one happy little Jedi now. Honestly, I didn't expect much. But it was sweet, well written and as realistic as possible. LOVED it <3 Wish I could play through it again and again^^

Suggestion: whoever wrote this one - can you let that person /team write the next part of the Theron story? :p

I think she had already written it, the Theron part I mean. The recent contents are all written by the same writer. Sadly she had left Bioware since.

Edit: If only it's replayable like the chapters*sigh

Edited by LamiaKan

Okay, did the cutscene on a trooper committed to Aric who never had the remotest romantic feelings towards Arcann.

The non-flirt scene is so short! What I esc'd out of earlier with my sage on my first convo attempt was all there was for that path. This is gonna make it harder to choose, lol.

For me it kind of confirms there was nothing going on between Acina and Arcann. As he said all he felt was hatred, and how this is unknown territory for him! :D

Arcann, most likely, speaks of love, and not about sex. And with Acina really, there was no love. But sex could be.

In any case, Vowrawn is also a good emperor!:D