Arcann romance appreciation thread! Haters keep out please!❤

Eshvara

Where did this whole -Character name-ites come from :D Seen it in fandom, but no idea what it means XD.

Just a nickname for a group of specific fans, say of a character, I guess. I refuse to use the terms for myself as it often is descriptive of the craziest (usually a good way!) of the bunch!

Just a nickname for a group of specific fans, say of a character, I guess. I refuse to use the terms for myself as it often is descriptive of the craziest (usually a good way!) of the bunch!

Eh, it's all in good fun, so I don't mind. :)

So will you all be here when it goes live? and how will you deal with people doing the romance and chatting about it here, if you haven't done it yet?:rak_02:

I will if I can. Depends on if it goes live on time. And I sure won't be here until I've done it myself.

Edit:I doubt if I can sleep tonight either way.

Edited by LamiaKan

Oh hey, forums isn't down. My launcher reorganizing data and preparing downloading 5.8! Kyaaa...

-ites is just something I appropriate from being a Kaidanite and Cullenite. The proper Bioware fandom's Love Interest designation is -mancer.

Rewatching Sacrifice trailer again... staring at multiple screenshots and fall in love with this man again. :p

Edited by revkashepard

Yush!! :D

Omggggggggggggg it's happeninggggggggggggggggg:eek::eek::eek::eek: When I saw Kotfe chapter one I was like, I must have this man!!:rak_06::rak_06:

-Chuckles- Mine was S*** now I have to try to play this game again :D First try was a fail (because of my hardware at the time ;)) and I was dubious about playing a MMO anyway... Damn you KotFE+KotET (Plus Sacrifice + Betrayed trailer, These were important XD) you broke my single player alignment, now I'm a neutral SP/MMO Player -Shakes fist at SWtOR-

-ites is just something I appropriate from being a Kaidanite and Cullenite. The proper Bioware fandom's Love Interest designation is -mancer.

Rewatching Sacrifice trailer again... staring at multiple screenshots and fall in love with this man again. :p

Ooooh Thanks :)

Oh, you mean people haven't been religiously doing that for weeks? :eek::o ...Awkward :D

Edited by DuskIsNotAmused

-Chuckles- Mine was S*** now I have to try to play this game again :D First try was a fail (because of my hardware at the time ;)) and I was dubious about playing a MMO anyway... Damn you KotFE+KotET (Plus Sacrifice + Betrayed trailer, These were important XD) you broke my single player alignment, now I'm a neutral SP/MMO Player -Shakes fist at SWtOR-

I'm coming from the other world. I'm been playing MMOs for 20 years now (oh my...) but not that many single player games. I did not really like to play alone... Among others, I played the other SW MMO, Star Wars Galaxies before SOE broke it totally. It was an incredible experience, so many things possible! So I found SWTOR quickly really boring because it was not really flexible and you have to solo a lot. Now I moved to the other side. I prefer playing solo most of the time to enjoy the story or go at my own pace, I tend to hate group missions because I want to have time to look around and everybody is always running ahead. So frustrating! I must be getting too old... So I left the game when I reached 50 with my two main characters and came back quite recently and loved it again. The only thing is that the fights in history mode are too easy. But at least I can play and remain relaxed. :p

At the moment;
because he have that deep Erik Dellums' like voice.

I'm done downloading 5.8. :D Intellectual in me telling me to keep my expectation down but

In terms of deep voice, I'll go to the Disturbed version of The Sound of Silence. Goosebumps!